Author

Topic: Let's talk about how hot Asian girls are. [NSFW] - page 150. (Read 914013 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I prefer the japanese girl.
Girls are Girls as they from Japan or Sudan I just prefer girls  Cheesy
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I prefer the japanese girl.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
exotic girl where she come from?
i'm sure she is from southeast asia
either Cambodia or Philippines

anyone ever saw asiansexdiary site? Grin

i don't know what it is, but there's something about her that makes me think she's not filipino.. most likely cambodian, or possibly thai.

Pictures or it didn't happen
I mean exists XD
I'd say Cambodia as well but if I could read in hi res the sign in the background I would know for certain lols

Asian time lol
Activity: 434

i don't know what it is, but there's something about her that makes me think she's not filipino.. most likely cambodian, or possibly thai.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

never hear before, what site like? like adultfinder?
Activity: 518
Merit: 501

She is most likely Cambodian.

Zero resuts found @ https://www.tineye.com/search/66b89536d382b96deefe146fcd92b79e7689c9fa/

SO I can't really give a good answer of where she is from if I can't find a website that has it.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

Definitely not East Asian. She is a bit darker than most East Asians (Japanese, Chinese, Koreans.etc). Most probably someone from the South-East Asian region, such as Thailand or Cambodia.
Activity: 770

no clue, again shot by mike dowson. I already posted other pics of him and his archive shows highest quality of nude photography across the board.
source (with much more pics of this beauty) http://anuglybeauty.tumblr.com/archive ) <- NSFW
Merit: 100
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
time to push pic count again...

Activity: 770
time to push pic count again...

donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
That's so weird.   Asian girls seem to always be attracted to me.  Seriously.    But I find them least attractive.  They always seem to skinny and lack a juicy top & bottom.   Latinas are on top of the list IMO. Smiley

Philippines and Indonesia is not skinny and they also have bigger breast than most east asian countries.

mostly yes just because some of the pilipina here are not pure filipino some of them have a blood of spanish chinese thai american you see mostly of a pure pinay in the north part i just dont like the attitude of the people there Cheesy but when it comes to the city you are rarely seeing one cebu is dominated by spanish before so a lot of woman there have a spanish feature well not all but mostly
It's more fun in the Philippines!
That's so weird.   Asian girls seem to always be attracted to me.  Seriously.    But I find them least attractive.  They always seem to skinny and lack a juicy top & bottom.   Latinas are on top of the list IMO. Smiley

Philippines and Indonesia is not skinny and they also have bigger breast than most east asian countries.

mostly yes just because some of the pilipina here are not pure filipino some of them have a blood of spanish chinese thai american you see mostly of a pure pinay in the north part i just dont like the attitude of the people there Cheesy but when it comes to the city you are rarely seeing one cebu is dominated by spanish before so a lot of woman there have a spanish feature well not all but mostly
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Korean girl I do not think there are beautiful naturally
I prefer the japanese girl  Grin
almost korean girl do plastic surgery if you see them before they do plastic surgery maybe you can think twice
Activity: 560
Asians born in Asia is much different to those who are borned overseas.

Their diet and enviroment is different , so they will look quite different.
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276

I agree Latin woman have a much more curvy body which I'm most fond.

Trouble is that the pleasing curves and bulges are frequently enough a harbinger of bigger things to come.  And the duration of opportunity between statutory issues and significant inflation is distressingly brief.

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

lol... at last someone who agrees with me. I hate these flat chested, plastically manipulated oriental girls. South Asian girls are more attractive, and Latinas are also good looking.

I've never been approached by an Asian woman but I find some of them very attractive. I agree Latin woman have a much more curvy body which I'm most fond.

The problem with Latin women isn't their bodies (for the most part) it's their barbed tongue.
Activity: 518

lol... at last someone who agrees with me. I hate these flat chested, plastically manipulated oriental girls. South Asian girls are more attractive, and Latinas are also good looking.

I've never been approached by an Asian woman but I find some of them very attractive. I agree Latin woman have a much more curvy body which I'm most fond.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

Activity: 364
Merit: 256
Korean girl I do not think there are beautiful naturally
I prefer the japanese girl  Grin

indeed, most korean girls have post-plastic-surgery face, I hate it, it's crazy
Jump to: