Author

Topic: Let's talk about how hot Asian girls are. [NSFW] - page 151. (Read 914013 times)

DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
That's so weird.   Asian girls seem to always be attracted to me.  Seriously.    But I find them least attractive.  They always seem to skinny and lack a juicy top & bottom.   Latinas are on top of the list IMO. Smiley

36-24-36... only if she's 5'3"  Grin  Easy there Sir Mix-a-lot

We need more pics please.  Start posting of ladyboy threads will rise to the top again.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
That's so weird.   Asian girls seem to always be attracted to me.  Seriously.    But I find them least attractive.  They always seem to skinny and lack a juicy top & bottom.   Latinas are on top of the list IMO. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
Korean girl I do not think there are beautiful naturally
I prefer the japanese girl  Grin

lol.... some of the Japanese consider the Koreans to be an ethnically inferior ethnic group. Check the anime and videos from Japan, and they are full of anti-Korean crap. For me, both the ethnic groups look similar.  Grin

Korean inferiority seems to be one of the few areas of agreement between the Chinese and Japanese.  And they are delightfully open about elaborating on their opinions in their native environments.  (Absurdity is delightful to me.)  I've found that those who've chosen to and realized success in spending time in the U.S. have generally got the memo about political correctness.

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

lol.... some of the Japanese consider the Koreans to be an ethnically inferior ethnic group. Check the anime and videos from Japan, and they are full of anti-Korean crap. For me, both the ethnic groups look similar.  Grin

Isn't that kind of like dark skinned black people hating light skinned black people. To me their both just black people. lol
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
^^^^ ROFLMAO... the South African average ideal of beauty is white? A lot of people are going to get pissed about this.  Grin

BTW Chinese and Taiwanese should be same, right? Ethnically they are the same people.

Both look very similar but just a few differences
Activity: 518
Im sorry, but there is a low percentage of really good looking asian girls.

And plastic surgery is so common there  so you gotta be careful. Remember that story when husband sued his wife cuz she had surgery but never told him and their kids came out... hmm lets say not that cute.. like.. at all?

She probably thought that she would never have to tell the truth...but I honestly don't remember that story so I'll need to do some google recon. What country was is it in?
Activity: 770
^^^^ ROFLMAO... the South African average ideal of beauty is white? A lot of people are going to get pissed about this.  Grin

BTW Chinese and Taiwanese should be same, right? Ethnically they are the same people.

yea, noticed the south african face too. kind of strange as less than 10% of the people there are white.

just recovered the source of the pic. (http://scallywagandvagabond.com/2013/09/pictures-mrs-average-face-world-accurate/)
apparently it started with a project by south-african photographer Mike Mike called "The Face of Tomorrow".
Glasgow University then made a study with a software by http://www.faceresearch.org/

-> http://magazine.good.is/articles/that-face-of-tomorrow-photo-project-is-kind-of-racist

heh...nevertheless interesting stuff
Activity: 1082
Merit: 505
A Digital Universe with Endless Possibilities.
Korean anyone?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
yes sir i am  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074
This is my list.

1. Thailand
2. Malaysia
3. Philippines
4. Korean
5. Vietnam

glad to see my country in your list not to mention that philippines won on the miss world pageant pilipina beauty is natural compare to korean and japanese although they have a porcelain skin we are proudly to present our tanned skin that white people always wanted  Cheesy
Sshhh. Let's keep this our secret. It goes the other way too. Pinay like white men too.

some of them yes Cheesy but i prepare pilipino than white man Grin

Are you a Filipina girl?
This is my list.

1. Thailand
2. Malaysia
3. Philippines
4. Korean
5. Vietnam

glad to see my country in your list not to mention that philippines won on the miss world pageant pilipina beauty is natural compare to korean and japanese although they have a porcelain skin we are proudly to present our tanned skin that white people always wanted  Cheesy
Sshhh. Let's keep this our secret. It goes the other way too. Pinay like white men too.

some of them yes Cheesy but i prepare pilipino than white man Grin
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
This is my list.

1. Thailand
2. Malaysia
3. Philippines
4. Korean
5. Vietnam

glad to see my country in your list not to mention that philippines won on the miss world pageant pilipina beauty is natural compare to korean and japanese although they have a porcelain skin we are proudly to present our tanned skin that white people always wanted  Cheesy
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(
I can either deny or agree that Asian girls are hawt  Smiley
This is my list.

1. Thailand
2. Malaysia
3. Philippines
4. Korean
5. Vietnam

DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
Whoa that South Korea pageant article is sad and scary at the same time.  What are they thinking!?!
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

after surgery they all seem to look the same   Undecided

Notice this as well.

There are probably a very limited "template" (or combination of a few factors) of pretty faces to men. And science has somehow gotten it down to which face men prefer the most.

i found an interesting pic of a study some time ago...not sure if it was posted here already:

average ideal of beauty (lots of portraits marked as attractive morphed into the "perfect" face of a country)

Im sorry, but there is a low percentage of really good looking asian girls.

And plastic surgery is so common there  so you gotta be careful. Remember that story when husband sued his wife cuz she had surgery but never told him and their kids came out... hmm lets say not that cute.. like.. at all?

I've read it at a local newspaper before, but to be honest, many of them are earth rockets, they need to be be banged hard.

lol, no native speaker here.
please elaborate...what is an earth rocket?
Jump to: