Author

Topic: Let's talk about how hot Asian girls are. [NSFW] - page 155. (Read 914013 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
How weird is it that a thread about how hot asian girls are has over 36 pages of posts?

maybe because its all about hot girls  Wink men love to talked about woman you know  Cheesy

Trust me, this is not the weirdest thing I have found on the internet.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
Nothing Like Jimmy Fallon Mentioning Bitcoins
Mean deposits this here

OMG this curve is going to kill me I cannot hold my self right now and want to check this beauty if any one allow me for this I can give some doge coins also for this service
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1132
Heh. 

Once upon a time, I was in that euphoric first few weeks of a brand new relationship and one of my longtime friends said, "I didn't know you were into Asian women...."

I corrected him.  "Mike," I said, "I'm into WOMEN...."

And at that point Hibaki smacked me.  I honestly have no idea what the "correct" response here was.  Agreeing with Mike would have made it sound like I was dating her just because she was Japanese, and disagreeing with him (at least the way I did) made it sound to Hibaki like I would date just anybody who was female.

You know what I think?  I think she shoulda' smacked Mike.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Mean deposits this here

Very Horny

Such Pussy

Much Fuck

WOW

Many Cum

Doge style

I'd pump her so full it shoots out of her nose.

I would def give her some doge coin for that doge style  Wink

Asian girls screams +1
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Mean deposits this here

Very Horny

Such Pussy

Much Fuck

WOW

Many Cum

Doge style

I'd pump her so full it shoots out of her nose.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Sex sells.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
if you want something do something!!!
How weird is it that a thread about how hot asian girls are has over 36 pages of posts?

maybe because its all about hot girls  Wink men love to talked about woman you know  Cheesy
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Mean deposits this here

was a really quick mention apparently
as for the picture DYUUUUUUUUUM, that shibe so hot ! no seriously the girl got some nice curves Smiley

OMG I just jizzed.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Merit: 501
Mean deposits this here

was a really quick mention apparently
as for the picture DYUUUUUUUUUM, that shibe so hot ! no seriously the girl got some nice curves Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000
www.bitkong.com
I've never thought Asian chicks were hot, and have actually never dated one. Ironically this is coming from someone who is Asian. I think they all remind me of my mom or something...

Try dating asian chicks sometimes. And all you know you already have an asian wife. They are very caring and loving unlike most western chicks.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
I've never thought Asian chicks were hot, and have actually never dated one. Ironically this is coming from someone who is Asian. I think they all remind me of my mom or something...
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Mean deposits this here
legendary
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I like Asian pussy because it runs sideways. The further apart you push their knees the tighter it gets. lol

Really? That's pretty much how all vaginas work my friend...

i hope my point becomes clearer now.

Your point is clear but I never doubted you. I was in San Francisco today and seen a few pretty asian woman but the majority I seen were not of the caliper that you posted Tongue

No, that's just how theirs works. NSFW IMAGE http://images.swagster.com/images/2008080602063556643swag_image.jpg
WTF is this  any kind of illness or change position by operation Tongue

It's Asian twisted pussy syndrome. The further you push her knees apart the closer together the lips. lol

No in the medical field it's called, the not so good photshop skill Smiley, but anyway the magic of makeup surgery and initial great looks and body gives good results
http://cdn2.cagepotato.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/SuJungLee_01.jpg

hottie.
I like Asian pussy because it runs sideways. The further apart you push their knees the tighter it gets. lol

Your point is clear but I never doubted you. I was in San Francisco today and seen a few pretty asian woman but the majority I seen were not of the caliper that you posted Tongue

No, that's just how theirs works. NSFW IMAGE http://images.swagster.com/images/2008080602063556643swag_image.jpg

It's Asian twisted pussy syndrome. The further you push her knees apart the closer together the lips. lol

No in the medical field it's called, the not so good photshop skill Smiley, but anyway the magic of makeup surgery and initial great looks and body gives good results
legendary

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

legendary

Activity: 518

Jump to: