Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's talk about how hot Asian girls are. [NSFW] - page 69. (Read 914013 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
support.
Some days I wish I was an Asian girl;-)

Why?
I don't think, because of the images here...
legendary
Activity: 1493
Merit: 1003
guys... find an asian girl who actually makes more money then you... pretty simple really. Mine makes double what I do. Go figure right? And she wants sex daily.. and we both want more kids. She has two, I have one. (we are both divorced).

Essentially find a girl that fits what you actually want and vice versa. Personality means EVERYTHING.

But yes... if you don't already know asian girls think very differently then white girls. Especially the ones fresh off the boat. So find an american asian girl who came here young or born here if you do not want culture shock that is very hard to understand early on.

Here in my country it's quite hard (if not impossible) to find a divorced asian :p
I'd be quite happy if i could find one that loved sex with me (without her husband finding, lol!)
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
guys... find an asian girl who actually makes more money then you... pretty simple really. Mine makes double what I do. Go figure right? And she wants sex daily.. and we both want more kids. She has two, I have one. (we are both divorced).

Essentially find a girl that fits what you actually want and vice versa. Personality means EVERYTHING.

But yes... if you don't already know asian girls think very differently then white girls. Especially the ones fresh off the boat. So find an american asian girl who came here young or born here if you do not want culture shock that is very hard to understand early on.
Activity: 560
Merit: 504
I know the voices in my head aren't real.

Very sensual and innocent, i would love to meet that girl.

Just remember. If they don't want your kids, they want your money. And if they WANT your kids, they'll get your money too. Nothing wrong with giving away your money or having kids with someone. Just be aware...

Smiley

Thats our role. We compete for pussy, then we fuck them, then they expect us to keep them and pay for them. If we want children then they insist on marrying and steal half of our wealth after divorce.

If we just have only a 1 night stand and leave them afterwards then they call us pigs and exploiters.

Ah what a fucked up world...
if it fly's, fucks or floats; rent it!!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Just remember. If they don't want your kids, they want your money. And if they WANT your kids, they'll get your money too. Nothing wrong with giving away your money or having kids with someone. Just be aware...

Smiley

Thats our role. We compete for pussy, then we fuck them, then they expect us to keep them and pay for them. If we want children then they insist on marrying and steal half of our wealth after divorce.

If we just have only a 1 night stand and leave them afterwards then they call us pigs and exploiters.

Ah what a fucked up world...
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Some days I wish I was an Asian girl;-)
legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
legendary
Activity: 580
Merit: 502
185usd/day Money making guide check my signature!
no her name isn't "dude".  Smiley  But then who cares, just call her HOT!
( I believe her name is:  Ai Yuzuki )

Thanks, I love you "dude" Smiley)
Lol
Activity: 414

no her name isn't "dude".  Smiley  But then who cares, just call her HOT!

( I believe her name is:  Ai Yuzuki )
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Damn ! What's her name dude ?

Just make up your own name.   Wink
Activity: 580
Merit: 502
185usd/day Money making guide check my signature!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1493
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373

Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Pages:
Jump to: