Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's talk about how hot Asian girls are. [NSFW] - page 67. (Read 914013 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I prefer the californian white-washed asian look for sure.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
i would prefer to date an indian girl or even marry her because they carry their culture and tradition along with them which makes them unique from different girls.

Why do you guys keep throwing your indian girl BS in here. Go make a  Let's talk about how hot Indian girls are. [NSFW] thread. BTW I imagine most asian girls that are true asian also bring their culture and traditions but they dont smell like curry, are hot and dont have ashy feet.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
i would prefer to date an indian girl or even marry her because they carry their culture and tradition along with them which makes them unique from different girls.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
PM me to buy traffic for your site!

hey sgk who is her name? i have to seacrh some information about her lol she is hot

you mean she has a nice rack ..
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Scat The Billionaire

hey sgk who is her name? i have to seacrh some information about her lol she is hot
Activity: 533
Ofcourse asian girls are very hot. I like malaysian's but love indian girls.. they are well behaved well cultured and also good looking so its all in one you can't get better then that..and they won't believe in one night stand so if you are into a relationship you need to justify it.
Activity: 414
Activity: 826

Do they really go in those outfits on the streets? Man that is just "male abuse" to go in that outfit outside Cheesy

Unless of course she satisfies all curious males that pass by her  Grin

is it just me or does she look like shes underage ?  Roll Eyes

My guess would be around 23. Asian women usually look much younger than they are. My GF "looks" like she's in her late 20's early 30's but she's actually in her 50's! (and she has the body of a 30 year old!)

seems like round 18. but looks good. at center point of image Cheesy

Do they really go in those outfits on the streets? Man that is just "male abuse" to go in that outfit outside Cheesy

Unless of course she satisfies all curious males that pass by her  Grin

is it just me or does she look like shes underage ?  Roll Eyes

My guess would be around 23. Asian women usually look much younger than they are. My GF "looks" like she's in her late 20's early 30's but she's actually in her 50's! (and she has the body of a 30 year old!)

Here's an example, this beauty is 45 (Her name is Masako Mizutani)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Unless of course she satisfies all curious males that pass by her  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Nope, I live in the other side, across the Atlantic Ocean :p
Right in the tail of Europe Cheesy
The only Asians around here are Chinese who open dollar stores and Chinese restaurants.
And all come with their "boys" (husbands and so).
It's a pity since in one of my favorite stores there is one quite pretty girl...  Cry

Well, at least the next generation of boys in your neighbourhood will be lucky.  Tongue
Activity: 476
I like boobies
no one dislike asian girls , they are terrific dirty

If I only could meet at least one... 'sigh'

Move to the west coast.  (if you live in the north american continent that is)  Wink

The only Asians around here are Chinese who open dollar stores and Chinese restaurants.
It's a pity since in one of my favorite stores there is one quite pretty girl...  Cry
learn some crazy Mandarin saying then quote it to her. if she laughs then she might be game. if she says "go way roundeye, me no want boom boom" then it wasnt meant to be....
...and if her husband starts to run to you, try to run faster!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy :p
But hei, that's a good idea!!
At least "good morning", "good afternoon", "hi" and "thank you"! Wink

I learned to say all those things after I met my wife. Every Chinese person I spoke to was simply amazed just to hear me say those few phrases in Mandarin. The surprised look on their faces was almost as if they just heard an animal speak to them. Cheesy They'd start talking Chinese to me and I'd have to interrupt them and say, "that's all I know". Then they'd often laugh with relief. (Knowing their language was still mostly a secret to us monkeys.)
legendary
Activity: 1493
Merit: 1003

Move to the west coast.  (if you live in the north american continent that is)  Wink

learn some crazy Mandarin saying then quote it to her. if she laughs then she might be game. if she says "go way roundeye, me no want boom boom" then it wasnt meant to be....
...and if her husband starts to run to you, try to run faster!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy :p
But hei, that's a good idea!!
At least "good morning", "good afternoon", "hi" and "thank you"! Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 504
I know the voices in my head aren't real.

Activity: 518

lol their sigh make me high,
Pages:
Jump to: