Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's talk about how hot Asian girls are. [NSFW] - page 71. (Read 914013 times)

Activity: 580
Merit: 502
185usd/day Money making guide check my signature!
Filipino

Huh But are they gay ? look really different with women
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
Activity: 580
Merit: 502
185usd/day Money making guide check my signature!
Pick one!

This looks like a gay contest ? Thailand may be
legendary
Activity: 1493
Merit: 1003

Those tits are too big and ugly, i dont like extremely huge tits, she must have a basketball size implant in those lol  Huh

Natural!

http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Rin_Kajika

I never see girls with that huge boobs in my life, probably alot of breastfeeding or some genetic problem, i dont think that big boobs is normal, and i certainly dont find it hot lol.

I already seen quite enought.
Some are still fat (and hence, have boobs somehow like that) other have put some weight loss but kept the boobs, some developed them after pregnancy and a very small number (2) were... hum... born like this!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Those tits are too big and ugly, i dont like extremely huge tits, she must have a basketball size implant in those lol  Huh

Natural!

I never see girls with that huge boobs in my life, probably alot of breastfeeding or some genetic problem, i dont think that big boobs is normal, and i certainly dont find it hot lol.
legendary
Pick one!
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Of course they're natural. You can tell by the spread of the areola as they sag. Fake tits are huge, don't sag and have perfect round areola. They look unnatural!
legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015

Natural!

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
In Asian girls we trust...
legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
legendary
Activity: 560
Merit: 504
I know the voices in my head aren't real.
what do the hand gestures mean??? i guess it means my big american penis will hurt them but im not sure.
Not sure if serious...

Point at you.
Light punch.
Point at you.
Cut throat. (I'll kill you)
Point at you.
Thumbs down. (You suck)

Hands on cheek, tongue out. (Taunting you)
Hand gun. (Shoot you)
Thumb down. (You suck)

At least that's my late night rough breakdown of the hand gestures for anyone who may not know Wink
very likely a rundown of what will happen if you fuck with them.  My LBFMPBR has made similar comments to me about other girls coming around sniffing.
KBH
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

they are beautiful ! I want ALL these hot Babes !!!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Oh man if I had a perfect type, the first girl that Bitspill posted would be the one I call dibs on Cheesy Now excuse me while I start fantasizing about her all day.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
what do the hand gestures mean??? i guess it means my big american penis will hurt them but im not sure.
Not sure if serious...

Point at you.
Light punch.
Point at you.
Point at you.
Thumbs down. (You suck)

Hands on cheek, tongue out. (Taunting you)
Hand gun. (Shoot you)
Thumb down. (You suck)

At least that's my late night rough breakdown of the hand gestures for anyone who may not know Wink

Awesome heheh
Pages:
Jump to: