Pages:
Author

Topic: Leviar.io - Official thread - page 10. (Read 160564 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 04:42:52 AM
LeviarCoin [XLC] mining pool

http://xlc.almsoft.net

Ports
3333 - CPU
5555 - GPU
7777 - nicehash

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 12:09:23 PM
This coin seems interesting since it has an active community. Now a days coin is hit or fail only because of an active community, however what is so special about this coin? I understand an upcoming code change which will make it a clone of Monero but what is it now on its own?
We will be building our services on the top of the blockchain.

Keen on learning more. Thanks. I am following this coin.

Thank you.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
March 01, 2018, 11:33:58 AM
This coin seems interesting since it has an active community. Now a days coin is hit or fail only because of an active community, however what is so special about this coin? I understand an upcoming code change which will make it a clone of Monero but what is it now on its own?

Keen on learning more. Thanks. I am following this coin.
February 27, 2018, 11:06:25 AM
Official statement about March 1st fork and the release of both the whitepaper and the roadmap.
https://medium.com/@leviarcoin_fdn/march-1st-fork-and-whitepaper-roadmap-release-official-statement-23a6787755fb
February 27, 2018, 11:05:32 AM

on an old wallet I had alex.wallet backup, now I downloaded Windows Windows 7+ GUI v0.2.0 purse, tell me where to insert the backup folder from the old wallet?

or maybe I should wait for a new purse on the monero and restore it on it, is this possible?

wait for the wallet release after the fork.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
February 27, 2018, 01:19:52 AM

on an old wallet I had alex.wallet backup, now I downloaded Windows Windows 7+ GUI v0.2.0 purse, tell me where to insert the backup folder from the old wallet?

or maybe I should wait for a new purse on the monero and restore it on it, is this possible?
Activity: 12
February 27, 2018, 12:29:13 AM
Hello

I come to present a new pool CryptoNight.

Address: http://myminecoin.com
Fee: 0.5%

This time contains only 2 coins, but more will be added.

UltraNote (XUN)
LeviarCoin (XLC)

Let's make some coins Cheesy !!!
February 26, 2018, 04:54:56 PM
When pow will start ?
There won't be any POW
February 26, 2018, 04:54:06 PM
Activity: 81
February 25, 2018, 08:49:21 PM
I really like what XLC is doing here.  Reminds me a bit of APR.  Have you guys seen what they got going on?
https://discord.gg/qedu8YT   I like it.

Anyway, Check it out, and get that XLC APR baby.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
February 25, 2018, 08:35:44 PM
February 22, 2018, 04:39:26 AM
Hi guys, I'm new of LeviarCoin but I like the coin, the project and the active team.
I downloaded the wallet cli and already created my wallet.
I read about the coming fork.
As always I like to secure my wallet saving the private Keys and/or the mnemonic phrase.
But I noticed the mnemonic phrase was not generated on the wallet creation and the command export_keys does not work in the simplewallet.
I also noticed that launching the simplewallet it asks for open a wallet, generate a new one or exit. No mention about importing wallet.
So how to save the privkeys and import in case of wallet lost/corruption?
Thank you very much in advance for your support.

One more thing: does the community have a discord or a slack channel?

You can't generate mnemonic seed with the current wallet, but after the fork as we switch to monero's code, the wallet will be based on monero's wallet and then you can generate mnemonic  seed (phrases).
And, yes. We have a community group on discord.
https://discord.gg/RdQzqk2

For the mnemonic then I'll wait...
Meet you all later on discord...
Thank you for all the info you provided me so quickly!

You are welcome
Activity: 57
February 21, 2018, 11:09:19 AM
Hi guys, I'm new of LeviarCoin but I like the coin, the project and the active team.
As always I like to secure my wallet saving the private Keys and/or the mnemonic phrase.
But I noticed the mnemonic phrase was not generated on the wallet creation and the command export_keys does not work in the simplewallet.
I also noticed that launching the simplewallet it asks for open a wallet, generate a new one or exit. No mention about importing wallet.

You can't generate mnemonic seed with the current wallet, but after the fork as we switch to monero's code, the wallet will be based on monero's wallet and then you can generate mnemonic  seed (phrases).

For the mnemonic then I'll wait...
Meet you all later on discord...
Thank you for all the info you provided me so quickly!
February 21, 2018, 11:07:14 AM
Hi guys, can you suggest me what's the best releable pool to mine on?
Thank you.
Here is a list of the pools we know of please check them out and chose the one you like.
You can mine XLC on all this pools. please check them all they have some great features and offers. let's help keep the mining decentralized:
1 - Pool.leviarcoin.org / Based in Russia / Fee:  0.1% / Payment threshold: 5 XLC / Supports payments toward an exchange wallet.
2  - supportxlc.com / Based in the USA (Ohio) / Fee:  0.1% / Payment threshold: 10 XLC. 
3  - xlc.vaypool.org / Based in Amsterdam  / Fee:  0.5% / Payment threshold: 15 XLC / Supports payments toward an exchange wallet. 
4 - xlc.soyminero.es / Based in Spain with mirror servers in the USA, Germany, Ireland, Mumbai, Tokyo, Brazil / fee: 0.5% / Payment threshold: 1 XLC.   
5 - xlc.mine2gether.com / Based in the EU / fee: 0.1% / Payment threshold: 5 XLC.   
6 - dpool.cc/xlc / Based in the Asia / fee: 0.1% / Payment threshold: 1 XLC.   
7 - leviarcoin.hashvault.pro / Based in ? / Fee:  0.9% / Payment threshold: 5 XLC / Supports payments toward an exchange wallet.
8 - xlc.fairhash.org / Based in the EU / fee: 1% / Payment threshold: 5 XLC.
9 - xlc.efectivepool.ga / Based in the EU / fee: 0.2% / Payment threshold: 1 XLC.
10- xlc.pool.pilbeams.net / Based in the USA / fee: 0% / Payment threshold: 5 XLC. 
11- hashgang.io / Based in the ? / fee: 1% / Payment threshold: 10 XLC.
12- xlc.newpool.pw / Based in the Russia / fee: 0.1% / Payment threshold: 2 XLC/ Pool lottery.

Thank you!
February 21, 2018, 11:05:25 AM
I read about the transactions problems the chain has...
I want to ask if the mining is safe before the fork and how the pools can overcome the transactions problems since they have to transfer periodically the mined coins from their wallet to my one.
Thank you.

The mining transaction seem to be working fine no miner has reported any problem with that. all coin that got locked will be unlocked after the fork.

Wonderful! I wanted to point one rig on Leviar and I wanted to be sure not to waste time and energy  Wink
Thank you!
February 21, 2018, 10:25:11 AM
I want to ask if the mining is safe before the fork and how the pools can overcome the transactions problems since they have to transfer periodically the mined coins from their wallet to my one.
Thank you.

The mining transaction seem to be working fine no miner has reported any problem with that. all coin that got locked will be unlocked after the fork.
February 21, 2018, 10:21:57 AM

February 21, 2018, 10:16:05 AM
Hi guys, can you suggest me what's the best releable pool to mine on?
Thank you.
Here is a list of the pools we know of please check them out and chose the one you like.
You can mine XLC on all this pools. please check them all they have some great features and offers. let's help keep the mining decentralized:
1 - Pool.leviarcoin.org / Based in Russia / Fee:  0.1% / Payment threshold: 5 XLC / Supports payments toward an exchange wallet.
2  - supportxlc.com / Based in the USA (Ohio) / Fee:  0.1% / Payment threshold: 10 XLC. 
3  - xlc.vaypool.org / Based in Amsterdam  / Fee:  0.5% / Payment threshold: 15 XLC / Supports payments toward an exchange wallet. 
4 - xlc.soyminero.es / Based in Spain with mirror servers in the USA, Germany, Ireland, Mumbai, Tokyo, Brazil / fee: 0.5% / Payment threshold: 1 XLC.   
5 - xlc.mine2gether.com / Based in the EU / fee: 0.1% / Payment threshold: 5 XLC.   
6 - dpool.cc/xlc / Based in the Asia / fee: 0.1% / Payment threshold: 1 XLC.   
7 - leviarcoin.hashvault.pro / Based in ? / Fee:  0.9% / Payment threshold: 5 XLC / Supports payments toward an exchange wallet.
8 - xlc.fairhash.org / Based in the EU / fee: 1% / Payment threshold: 5 XLC.
9 - xlc.efectivepool.ga / Based in the EU / fee: 0.2% / Payment threshold: 1 XLC.
10- xlc.pool.pilbeams.net / Based in the USA / fee: 0% / Payment threshold: 5 XLC. 
11- hashgang.io / Based in the ? / fee: 1% / Payment threshold: 10 XLC.
12- xlc.newpool.pw / Based in the Russia / fee: 0.1% / Payment threshold: 2 XLC/ Pool lottery.
Activity: 35
February 21, 2018, 08:12:29 AM
As far as I know, that's not possible at the moment, maybe later. You should store the wallet and password on a safe place!
February 21, 2018, 07:10:35 AM
Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: