Pages:
Author

Topic: Leviar.io - Official thread - page 8. (Read 160564 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 5
March 30, 2018, 09:11:49 AM
Hi guys, please help me with this coin. I have some coins (xlc) on my wallet (old version 1.1 or 1.2). What should i do to get new coins or dont lose old? Thank you.
UPD. Wallet stop synchronizing at 250108 and have some unconfirmed coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 07:38:26 PM
Don't forget to check out the whitepaper released on our website
http://leviar.io/
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
HODL! If it isn't a grudge...
March 27, 2018, 05:13:41 PM
The link on your website, supposedly to download the blockchain https://github.com/leviarcoin/leviarcoin-src
seems wrong
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
March 27, 2018, 04:01:48 PM
Cryptopia does not update.....

What Cryptopia need update?Thanks

Cryptopia hasn't updated the XLC wallet on their system since the completion of the recent fork.  The team said in Telegram they have an open support ticket though, so it should be fixed soon.  You can still buy/sell on Cryptopia without any issues.
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
March 27, 2018, 03:58:24 PM

What Cryptopia need update?Thanks
Activity: 401
Merit: 251
Still learning
March 26, 2018, 08:21:33 PM

New pool spawned, tomorrow updates and tutorial Cheesy
Activity: 224
Pls Donate Merit :)
March 26, 2018, 09:32:38 AM
March 25, 2018, 07:29:18 PM
Are you sure it's an AMD Q6600? That should be an Intel but no matter, you should not use all cores. The hashrate is then usually worse!

Ooops! Yes you are right, my mistake, it is indeed an Intel CPU, don't know why I thought it was an AMD.
And you are also right about not using all 4 cores, when I set it up on my friends PC it worked better running only 3 of the 4 cores.
Exactly! One thread per 2mb L3 cache should be optimal. I haven't tried the cpuminer-multi that you mention but people tend to recommend the xmrig and xmr-stak miners. They support Huge-pages without you having to change anything and also have optimization for AES-NI.
But I cannot say for the sure that they will be the fastest option for every CPU out there.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
March 25, 2018, 06:32:16 PM
Are you sure it's an AMD Q6600? That should be an Intel but no matter, you should not use all cores. The hashrate is then usually worse!

Ooops! Yes you are right, my mistake, it is indeed an Intel CPU, don't know why I thought it was an AMD.
And you are also right about not using all 4 cores, when I set it up on my friends PC it worked better running only 3 of the 4 cores.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 04:53:57 PM
March 25, 2018, 12:42:47 PM
Is there another CPU miner besides xmr-stak. I have been looking but can't find one. xmr-stak works fine but I'd like to try another to see if there's any difference.
You can try cpuminer-opt but xmr-stak and xmrig are by far the fastest in my experience.

Thanks for the tip. I tried 'cpuminer-multi-rel1.3.1-x64' and found it better than xmr-stak on my AMD INTEL Q6600, it gave 76 h/s whereas xmr-stak gave 62 h/s (on all 4 cores).
(I've yet to give cpuminer-opt a try)
I don't plan on mining with my CPU but I'm setting this up for a friend who wants to try CPU mining so it might be different on his CPU.
March 25, 2018, 11:31:17 AM
Is there another CPU miner besides xmr-stak. I have been looking but can't find one. xmr-stak works fine but I'd like to try another to see if there's any difference.
You can try cpuminer-opt but xmr-stak and xmrig are by far the fastest in my experience.
March 25, 2018, 11:12:37 AM
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
March 25, 2018, 07:01:21 AM
On March 23th we will share with you the roadmap so the community can have an idea on where we are taking the project.

On March 26th tops the whitepaper will be ready and published on the website and  there will be updated versions of the whitepaper as the project moves on, the current whitepaper presents the new concept of the project  but in the near future we will share a version of the whitepaper that will include the technicalities of the project.

We understand that you are looking forward to read the whitepaper but we want to give you the best whitepaper possible.
We apologize that we made a mistake and we didn't give ourselves enough time and we rushed the release date. it was a mistake and we learned from it and we will do things better next time.

These things happen. Looking forward to reading the whitepaper and taking a look at your future plans, good to see that you acknowledge it when you make a mistake rather than bury your heads in the sand like the devs of many other projects. Credit for keeping the community informed.
March 24, 2018, 08:24:53 AM
Cryptopia updated their wallets?  Lips sealed

no, do they have information that it needs to be done?

Yes. we emailed them and gave them all the code before we forked.
Activity: 363
March 24, 2018, 07:57:40 AM

no, do they have information that it needs to be done?
Activity: 321
Merit: 11
March 24, 2018, 05:32:33 AM
March 22, 2018, 07:16:53 PM
On March 23th we will share with you the roadmap so the community can have an idea on where we are taking the project.

On March 26th tops the whitepaper will be ready and published on the website and  there will be updated versions of the whitepaper as the project moves on, the current whitepaper presents the new concept of the project  but in the near future we will share a version of the whitepaper that will include the technicalities of the project.

We understand that you are looking forward to read the whitepaper but we want to give you the best whitepaper possible.
We apologize that we made a mistake and we didn't give ourselves enough time and we rushed the release date. it was a mistake and we learned from it and we will do things better next time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 06:48:50 AM
he project has won a lot of people's support, and I hope it will be successful in the near future. Looking forward to this is another good project.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 02:03:25 AM
This is a community vote to decide what we should work on, Switch to Monero's code or fix the current wallet:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSedVr7UD7tFi13yuOep_ov2Cqq-PDdbwVAxV2-4kYD_IgKQaw/viewform

Highly recommend voting to fix the wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: