Pages:
Author

Topic: Leviar.io - Official thread - page 5. (Read 160567 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 265
June 05, 2018, 07:28:46 AM
To my surprise, this project still shows signs of life. What is the funding for the project? As far as I remember, during its ICO project the project did not collect the minimum amount, and all the collected funds were returned to investors. Where does the money come from? Smiley)
Activity: 372
Merit: 250
The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom
June 03, 2018, 11:28:08 PM
I have been researching the various "Monero like" coins out there for mining, since I live in a country with very expensive energy prices and cryptonight mining generally uses less electricity than many other algorithms.

The goals and markets that XLC claims to be targeting are a good idea in principle (DRM and in-app purchases) but if the coin continues to be mined via regular cryptonight, which is now extensively ASIC mined - I don't see how these goals can be realized. When reading the white-paper I thought that the idea of an app which mines a small amount instead of showing an ad is fine, especially as mobile devices (phones mostly) are getting more and more powerful all the time BUT....

if you use the existing technology of XLC as a means of mining on an app user's device they will NEVER be able to compete with the hash power/difficulty level created by cryptonight ASIC miners.

Are there any plans to change to a truly ASIC resistant algorithm like Monero, Sumo, etc have already done using cryptonight V7? I have been mining Loki for a couple of weeks and it uses cryptonight-heavy. I am happy with it's plans in future to use something like DASH's masternodes to provide app services like encrypted messaging and I think it has good potential. Leviarcoin however will go nowhere if it sticks with regular cryptonight. Is it going to change algorithm or disappear?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 11:12:31 PM
CryptoNote aims to be an evolution of the ideas behind Bitcoin. The main difference between the two technologies is that Bitcoin (and most digital currencies) is less opaque than CryptoNote-based currencies due to the latter's blockchain being almost anonymous, contrary to non-Cryptonote blockchains. Unlike Bitcoin, CryptoNote's transactions cannot be followed through the blockchain in a way that reveals who sent or received coins. The approximate amount of a transaction can be known, but the origin, destination, or actual amount cannot be learned.
Activity: 13
June 02, 2018, 02:48:33 AM
I think that most of the anonymous currencies in the market have a steady growth. But I 'm not familiar with CryptoNote technology.  This looks promising but have a long way to go. Roll Eyes
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
May 26, 2018, 09:16:17 AM
End of May / beginning of June they will change to monero-code, asic-resistend

Ah this still in progress , I not check regularly about this project only sometimes.But still I like this project so much ,I think have great future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 5
May 26, 2018, 12:03:45 AM
GUI wallet 0.0.3 synchronized succesfully now. Couple days ago was problem, now all  is ok.
Activity: 11
May 24, 2018, 09:35:32 AM
paбoтaeт TOЛЬКO cmd-вepcия!
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 03:15:08 PM
the commandline wallet fixed my problem! thank you guys  Grin
Activity: 11
May 23, 2018, 02:01:55 PM
so i just downloaded and installed the new wallet. i imported my old .wallet and it synced but in the end the wallet went back to its start page and asked me to import my wallet again. then, after importing it again... it doesn't connect and shows balance 0. wtf.

anyones wallet working?

Aбcoлютнo тaкaя жe cитyaция - нe cинxpoнизиpyютcя, нa бaлaнce - 0. И в LeviarCoin Wallet (XLC) 0.2.2 и в LeviarCoin Wallet (XLC) 0.3.0. Пpичём в вepcии LeviarCoin Wallet (XLC) 0.3.0 дaжe нaзвaниe кoшeлькa нe oтoбpaжaeтcя

http://my-files.ru/o8xc9d
http://my-files.ru/lz7a8p

Activity: 489
Merit: 253
May 23, 2018, 06:53:21 AM
I am working with the cmd-version and it is ok

Yeah, the cmd-version does the job  Grin
Activity: 35
May 22, 2018, 05:34:45 PM
I am working with the cmd-version and it is ok
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 05:15:12 PM
so i just downloaded and installed the new wallet. i imported my old .wallet and it synced but in the end the wallet went back to its start page and asked me to import my wallet again. then, after importing it again... it doesn't connect and shows balance 0. wtf.

anyones wallet working?
Activity: 35
May 21, 2018, 04:48:46 AM
End of May / beginning of June they will change to monero-code, asic-resistend
Activity: 321
Merit: 11
May 17, 2018, 06:18:05 AM
Any news?  Cheesy
Activity: 29
May 13, 2018, 06:06:36 AM
hi my XLC coins are still on cryptopia  Sad  are they save there? can i withdrawal ? thx

If you are unhappy leaving them just withdraw them. It is safe to do so
Activity: 22
May 12, 2018, 01:08:12 AM
hi my XLC coins are still on cryptopia  Sad  are they save there? can i withdrawal ? thx
Activity: 238
May 11, 2018, 11:25:52 AM
It's automatically distributed but MEW only automatically is able to use unpopular ERC20s with the symbol, address, and decimals.
Activity: 238
May 11, 2018, 11:22:51 AM
Changing car wheels now. Fixed from phone. I will migrate pool to another engine, because nodejs-pool has alot of problems
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 10:12:48 AM
Tien, who had been in LEVIARCOIN in April, has made a fortune. It's a good investment. How will the rear be developed?
Activity: 64
May 09, 2018, 12:32:55 AM
hi my XLC coins are still on cryptopia Sad are they save there? can i withdrawal ? thx
Pages:
Jump to: