Pages:
Author

Topic: Leviar.io - Official thread - page 31. (Read 160605 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 04:24:24 AM
he/she said to wait a week...or two.. Oh wait maybe three, fuck it, wait forever to have a release. I hope their actions can prove me wrong, though I doubt it. Since no real developers seem to be behind this project that they even fucked up a cryptonote fork, the easiest way to create a real coin. There wasted.

For example - look at ETN... Greatest promo and seems good large team . BUT Network FAILED. 2 different blockchains are availible with 3(!!!) versions of daemons, which blocks small pools to get block from network. They got 2-3 almost stable pools (1-30MH), 1 of 3 official pools (500kH each) got 100% orphanned blocks last few days. 100-180MH network and one pool with 70-90% network hash power.  ALL OTHER (almost 20) pools are almost dead, cause all binaries at github etc. don't work correctly.

At that case, XLC team may be slow, but with comparasion to ETN - works at least.

BE PATIENT. I wait release too and ready to wait more, cause I remember how XLC-team FIXED similar issue with network as ETN happens now (xlc-team fixed it whithin 3-4 days, ETN almost a week with scummy network).

If you make it for coin-dump with hamsters?... thx! i will buy more  Cool . I think it will be not such loud, but better then Electroneum.

I have had 0 problems with Electroneum, as it has simplewallet. Been mining it for weeks.

But this coin just magically dissapears when i try to transfer it, and then here is the dev offering a "fix" that assumes that simplewallet appears from thin air to your desktop. Its hard to understand this level of bullshit.

Why offer a fix that is impossible to implement because you don't offer the actual simplewallet & the deamon that are needed for it?

here is the simplewallet: https://leviarcoin.org/dl/leviarcoin-2.0.6-win.
FYI: Not all coins offer a simplewallet wallet.
December 18, 2017, 04:21:01 AM
I send xlc to my wallet on  https://www.cryptopia.co.nz, my wallet on the computer has run out of money. But the wallet on  https://www.cryptopia.co.nz is not available. I waited more than a day. I definitely entered the correct wallet address, payment id.
This is a transaction hash:
AC28BE242D6D93115091098EA16D0DFF5411ED30B74A58237FDA8408FFF12640
255FC54FB21DD15013C7A12861EF06DE60D4E98C0FAC4559D290C61F48EAF56D
B5A7ECF3F940C806EA80795CEF170415964CE62098F2EFCBBD704F58591508A5
Please help me  Huh
I tried sending some coins to cryptopia and it worked. try opening a ticket on cryptopia.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
Soldo SLD is the best ever
December 18, 2017, 01:21:45 AM
I send xlc to my wallet on  https://www.cryptopia.co.nz, my wallet on the computer has run out of money. But the wallet on  https://www.cryptopia.co.nz is not available. I waited more than a day. I definitely entered the correct wallet address, payment id.
Sent yesterday two transactions to cryptopia, all successfully reached and confirmed.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 04:34:31 PM
he/she said to wait a week...or two.. Oh wait maybe three, fuck it, wait forever to have a release. I hope their actions can prove me wrong, though I doubt it. Since no real developers seem to be behind this project that they even fucked up a cryptonote fork, the easiest way to create a real coin. There wasted.

For example - look at ETN... Greatest promo and seems good large team . BUT Network FAILED. 2 different blockchains are availible with 3(!!!) versions of daemons, which blocks small pools to get block from network. They got 2-3 almost stable pools (1-30MH), 1 of 3 official pools (500kH each) got 100% orphanned blocks last few days. 100-180MH network and one pool with 70-90% network hash power.  ALL OTHER (almost 20) pools are almost dead, cause all binaries at github etc. don't work correctly.

At that case, XLC team may be slow, but with comparasion to ETN - works at least.

BE PATIENT. I wait release too and ready to wait more, cause I remember how XLC-team FIXED similar issue with network as ETN happens now (xlc-team fixed it whithin 3-4 days, ETN almost a week with scummy network).

If you make it for coin-dump with hamsters?... thx! i will buy more  Cool . I think it will be not such loud, but better then Electroneum.

I have had 0 problems with Electroneum, as it has simplewallet. Been mining it for weeks.

But this coin just magically dissapears when i try to transfer it, and then here is the dev offering a "fix" that assumes that simplewallet appears from thin air to your desktop. Its hard to understand this level of bullshit.

Why offer a fix that is impossible to implement because you don't offer the actual simplewallet & the deamon that are needed for it?

Yep, ETN wallet have 0 problems, but TX may stuck ) and 2 weeks they DID NOT SOLVE IT (don't forget about their "excellent team" and "successfully ICO"

+ I send dev my wallet with blocked XLC and recieved from him "fixed wallet" - ALL coins that were disappeared are availible. HE FIXED IT. Now he works at MASS-fix.

They were locked when i did my experiments - if i follow instructions in main telegram group - all my coins  won't be blocked.
Activity: 205
December 17, 2017, 12:22:55 PM

For example - look at ETN... Greatest promo and seems good large team . BUT Network FAILED. 2 different blockchains are availible with 3(!!!) versions of daemons, which blocks small pools to get block from network. They got 2-3 almost stable pools (1-30MH), 1 of 3 official pools (500kH each) got 100% orphanned blocks last few days. 100-180MH network and one pool with 70-90% network hash power.  ALL OTHER (almost 20) pools are almost dead, cause all binaries at github etc. don't work correctly.

If you make it for coin-dump with hamsters?... thx! i will buy more  Cool . I think it will be not such loud, but better then Electroneum.

Activity: 98
December 17, 2017, 06:26:58 AM

December 16, 2017, 03:25:11 PM
********************************** Important message *********************************************
Hi guys! New wallet development is going on. In the meanwhile I can suggest a quick fix for locked coins in transactions.
1. open old gui wallet and make a backup of your wallet in Desktop
2. Open terminal and do "cd /Users/yourusername/Desktop"
3. "./leviarcoind"
4. wait for sync, when you read in terminal SYNCHRONIZED OK
5. open other terminal window
6. do "cd /Users/yourusername/Desktop"
7. "./simplewallet" the press O (+ enter) to choose to open wallet
8. type your wallet filename and press enter
9. wait for simplewallet to sync (about 10-15 minutes)
10. type 'save' and press enter

We will make a video tutorial and share it with you soon
************************************************************************************************

At what point does the simplewallet miraculously appear on my desktop? Can you just release the simplewallet? With an actual clear link (in the first post? on your web page?) where i can download it?

Simplewallet or forknote actually works, i use it on almost all coins as all the GUI:s are usually crappy and slow. Not to mention, that with simplewallet or forknote you can actually decide where you wish to keep the possibly huge blockchain file.

Just wait a week or two and just download the wallet that will be release by then Smiley

So, could you let me know where to get the simplewallet? I'm not going to mine a coin that seems to disappear when i try to transfer it.

And why would you post a "solution" that assumes you have the simplewallet on your desktop? And then do not provide a link to it? I don't understand.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
December 16, 2017, 01:11:54 PM
Shitcoin still "alive", huh?months without a working wallet, months full of promises , next weekend, next week, now its new year's...blah blah. You should have stopped at when ico failed, that was just the perfect test for you to realize this project was doomed. Nobody cares if you tried to cheat your devs with pay.ents and why they left, nobody cares about your internal gossip.
It is easy to open your mouth and talk but it is hard to work. I bet you are completely ignorant about the technical side of things and you are all talk. if you are the type of people who gives up when things get hard we are not. we are giving it all we got and working hard. and it seems to me that you care enough to come here and post a comment you "keyboard warrior" ... if you think the project is dead that's your opinion and we actually don't care. you think this is a "shitcoin", I think you are a "Shithead".  I personally I rather not to have  "all talk no action losers" like you in our community. Thank you for caring enough to comment on our thread.  
I am free to expose my opinion as long as it doesn´t hurt anybody´s rights.
Are you on withdrawal from some cheap drug? booze? it seems that your rant is merely based on a momentarily mental disorder. Don´t take things personally darling, it is very bad for your sanity and health.
Ranting like a mad bitch on your thread tells a lot about who is behind this pseudo project.
I am exposing my personal opinion based on facts only, I didn´t invent anything I´ve said, did I?
PS: take this old lady´s advice> before ranting like a bloody cunt, take a deep breath, trust me, it helps.
Cheers
I'm not gonna dignify this meaningless crazy talk with an answer. We have a great community and each community got that SHITHEAD and I guess it is you.
P.S: take my advice, you are too old to be a troll.  

Thanks for confirming Im not making up anything I´ve said.
You know, I think I love you now Kiss Even though you´re still an unexperienced, ignorant moron. ( this kinda thing I love to hate you)

Thank you for caring about this project enough to comment over and over again  Kiss
No worries, Im an XLC holder, even though I learned it is another of the 1000 shitcoins out there. I´m eagerly waiting to dump.

Perfect logic for holder to spread FUD for dumping his coins at LOWER price... Nice try, "holder".
December 16, 2017, 11:48:46 AM
But i want the simplewallet, not the gui. Command line wallets are better. Every other coin has released both.
December 16, 2017, 10:21:56 AM
********************************** Important message *********************************************
Hi guys! New wallet development is going on. In the meanwhile I can suggest a quick fix for locked coins in transactions.
3. "./leviarcoind"

************************************************************************************************

At what point does the simplewallet miraculously appear on my desktop? Can you just release the simplewallet? With an actual clear link (in the first post? on your web page?) where i can download it?

Simplewallet or forknote actually works, i use it on almost all coins as all the GUI:s are usually crappy and slow. Not to mention, that with simplewallet or forknote you can actually decide where you wish to keep the possibly huge blockchain file.

Just wait a week or two and just download the wallet that will be release by then Smiley
December 16, 2017, 10:21:13 AM
Shitcoin still "alive", huh?months without a working wallet, months full of promises , next weekend, next week, now its new year's...blah blah. You should have stopped at when ico failed, that was just the perfect test for you to realize this project was doomed. Nobody cares if you tried to cheat your devs with pay.ents and why they left, nobody cares about your internal gossip.
It is easy to open your mouth and talk but it is hard to work. I bet you are completely ignorant about the technical side of things and you are all talk. if you are the type of people who gives up when things get hard we are not. we are giving it all we got and working hard. and it seems to me that you care enough to come here and post a comment you "keyboard warrior" ... if you think the project is dead that's your opinion and we actually don't care. you think this is a "shitcoin", I think you are a "Shithead".  I personally I rather not to have  "all talk no action losers" like you in our community. Thank you for caring enough to comment on our thread.  
Are you on withdrawal from some cheap drug? booze? it seems that your rant is merely based on a momentarily mental disorder. Don´t take things personally darling, it is very bad for your sanity and health.
Ranting like a mad bitch on your thread tells a lot about who is behind this pseudo project.
I am exposing my personal opinion based on facts only, I didn´t invent anything I´ve said, did I?
PS: take this old lady´s advice> before ranting like a bloody cunt, take a deep breath, trust me, it helps.
Cheers
I'm not gonna dignify this meaningless crazy talk with an answer. We have a great community and each community got that SHITHEAD and I guess it is you.

Thanks for confirming Im not making up anything I´ve said.
You know, I think I love you now Kiss Even though you´re still an unexperienced, ignorant moron. ( this kinda thing I love to hate you)

Thank you for caring about this project enough to comment over and over again  Kiss
December 16, 2017, 09:47:58 AM
3. "./leviarcoind"

December 16, 2017, 05:18:31 AM
Cheers
December 15, 2017, 08:40:35 PM
Hopefully, rebranding + New Roadmap will give the kind of exposure and direction XLC needed. Thank you DEV team for all your efforts!
Good luck to all of us.
We hope so too. and THANK YOU for your support Smiley
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 06:08:58 PM
 Hopefully, rebranding + New Roadmap will give the kind of exposure and direction XLC needed. Thank you DEV team for all your efforts!
Good luck to all of us.
December 15, 2017, 04:01:48 PM
good news
There will be more good news ahead.

Want to thank the devs for not giving up.  People here crying "shitcoin" but ask yourselves: if the dev was trying to scam or take the easy way out, dev could have just abandoned coin and relaunched some shitty clone of something else.  The fact that an extremely distressed coin is still being worked on is a good sign.  Obviously I don't recommend anyone invest until promises are fulfilled, but to just write this off when the dev is being active is silly.

Exactly. if we wanted to scam people we wouldn't have worked with the escrow, or we could have just stopped the work on this project when the ICO faild like all other ICO's did, believe when I say it really is hard work. we have no funding so we all work a we work on this project as a second job. because we believe in our project and we don't want to let it die. we are also not asking people to invest or anything like that, all we ask is to keep an eye on his project and you'll see progress and work being done, as soon as we finish the wallet and update the blockchain  more news will be coming. we will release a new improved whitepaper and a new roadmap. all we ask is just keep an eye on this project. 
Thank you. 
Activity: 322
December 15, 2017, 03:37:24 PM
good news

Want to thank the devs for not giving up.  People here crying "shitcoin" but ask yourselves: if the dev was trying to scam or take the easy way out, dev could have just abandoned coin and relaunched some shitty clone of something else.  The fact that an extremely distressed coin is still being worked on is a good sign.  Obviously I don't recommend anyone invest until promises are fulfilled, but to just write this off when the dev is being active is silly.
December 15, 2017, 01:27:13 PM
good news
December 15, 2017, 01:26:49 PM
Shitcoin still "alive", huh?months without a working wallet, months full of promises , next weekend, next week, now its new year's...blah blah.
I have no problem working with my wallet v2.0.6 Windows 10
There will be a stable version of all OS
Activity: 51
December 15, 2017, 09:45:59 AM
good news
Pages:
Jump to: