Pages:
Author

Topic: Leviar.io - Official thread - page 28. (Read 160605 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 29, 2017, 05:53:24 AM
hello dev how to receive token from bounty social media?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 05:34:43 AM
XLC currency has risen in price by 100% per day. Let's more mined until the complexity is small and the price is not big.
Crypto currency on cryptonight algorithm very promising. See KRB, SUMO sell for hight price. Maybe XLC will grow in price as they

Come to xlc.cryptomine.pro let's mining together
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 07:21:06 PM
Imo, this project is really very undervalued. Great time to enter now and be early to the party. Smiley

thanks for your interest in our project Smiley
Activity: 54
December 28, 2017, 06:36:12 PM
Imo, this project is really very undervalued. Great time to enter now and be early to the party. Smiley
December 28, 2017, 02:10:34 PM
Join out telegram community and be a part of the rebirth of Leviar project.
https://t.me/leviarcoinofficial
December 28, 2017, 12:30:40 PM
Sorry i indeed has put password,and was able to remember. Sorry.
it is totally fine. Smiley

are you the team member fro XLC,,
i see you are very active to respond all questions about Leviarcoin
Yes. I am, I'm trying to keep an open line of communication between the team and the community out there.

oh i see,, then where is the roadmap from this project,,
i don't see any roadmap here or in official website

We are  working on that we will launch a new website and a new btt thread and release a new whitepaper and it will include the roadmap. my estimation sometime late January - early February. so stay tuned for the news and updates
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
December 28, 2017, 10:59:19 AM

Yes. I am, I'm trying to keep an open line of communication between the team and the community out there.

oh i see,, then where is the roadmap from this project,,
i don't see any roadmap here or in official website
December 28, 2017, 06:55:25 AM
Hello all, who to mining the Leviar coin. We opened the Leviar pool http://xlc.cryptomine.pro While there is only my miner work and we want to invite you. Payments are made every 10 XLC, the percentage of the pool is not hight. Who does not know how to mining on video cards or processors, write in a personal, I'll tell you where to download the miner and how to setup it. One button will be launched.

We are glad to see more people interested in our coin and get involved in mining it. thank you so much for your effort.   
Activity: 25
December 28, 2017, 04:23:44 AM
Hello all, who to mining the Leviar coin. We opened the Leviar pool http://xlc.cryptomine.pro While there is only my miner work and we want to invite you. Payments are made every 10 XLC, the percentage of the pool is not hight. Who does not know how to mining on video cards or processors, write in a personal, I'll tell you where to download the miner and how to setup it. One button will be launched.
December 27, 2017, 01:47:38 PM
Anyone solve this issue?  MSVCR120.dll and MSVCP120.dll missing when trying to run the wallet?  I resinstalled the Visual C++ package for 2010 2012 2013 and even tried 2017. no luck.

Finally got this working by installing the x86 ANDthe x64 c++ packages for 2013...

Glad you solved it. Smiley  
Activity: 27
December 27, 2017, 12:56:11 PM
Anyone solve this issue?  MSVCR120.dll and MSVCP120.dll missing when trying to run the wallet?  I resinstalled the Visual C++ package for 2010 2012 2013 and even tried 2017. no luck.

Finally got this working by installing the x86 ANDthe x64 c++ packages for 2013...
Activity: 27
December 27, 2017, 12:27:22 PM
Anyone solve this issue?  MSVCR120.dll and MSVCP120.dll missing when trying to run the wallet?  I resinstalled the Visual C++ package for 2010 2012 2013 and even tried 2017. no luck.
December 27, 2017, 09:50:00 AM

December 27, 2017, 04:04:36 AM

The LeviarCoin project has been out of the radar for a while now and there wasn’t much development being done, as everyone knows the ICO failed and we are still finishing whatever ICO related matters we have in our hands to push the project ahead once again. but what you don’t know is that after the ICO failed almost all the members of the original team left, because they couldn’t work full time on this project for the lack of funds, so there has been a period where almost everything was on hold, but in the last couple of weeks we have been regrouping and we hired new members to the team, members who believe strongly in the concept of this project and they want to see it being brought to life, the new members alongside the original lead developer of the leviarCoin project are working hard to get everything back on track, in the next three weeks we will be fixing some small technical issues, after that we will be making a new bitcointalk thread also a new website, a more detailed whitepaper and some rebranding will be happening and most importantly a new roadmap that will  represent the plan the team set for the project. So stay tuned for more news and updates.

We want to take a moment to thank all the members of the LeviarCoin community for being so supportive and patient and for believing in our project, we really appreciate having such an amazing community. So a big THANK YOU from all the team members to every single one of you. YOU ROCK. 

Hi Taro_Naza. We are so glad to ear this. We believe in this coin, support it and still close as miner, investor or enthusiast. Don´t let some users put you down with negative words. Just keep working and we will keep on the community or Leviar.
Cheers

Thank you so much for your support Smiley
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
December 26, 2017, 05:55:59 PM

December 26, 2017, 05:33:51 PM

The LeviarCoin project has been out of the radar for a while now and there wasn’t much development being done, as everyone knows the ICO failed and we are still finishing whatever ICO related matters we have in our hands to push the project ahead once again. but what you don’t know is that after the ICO failed almost all the members of the original team left, because they couldn’t work full time on this project for the lack of funds, so there has been a period where almost everything was on hold, but in the last couple of weeks we have been regrouping and we hired new members to the team, members who believe strongly in the concept of this project and they want to see it being brought to life, the new members alongside the original lead developer of the leviarCoin project are working hard to get everything back on track, in the next three weeks we will be fixing some small technical issues, after that we will be making a new bitcointalk thread also a new website, a more detailed whitepaper and some rebranding will be happening and most importantly a new roadmap that will  represent the plan the team set for the project. So stay tuned for more news and updates.

We want to take a moment to thank all the members of the LeviarCoin community for being so supportive and patient and for believing in our project, we really appreciate having such an amazing community. So a big THANK YOU from all the team members to every single one of you. YOU ROCK. 

Hi Taro_Naza. We are so glad to ear this. We believe in this coin, support it and still close as miner, investor or enthusiast. Don´t let some users put you down with negative words. Just keep working and we will keep on the community or Leviar.
Cheers
December 26, 2017, 07:27:55 AM
December 26, 2017, 06:25:21 AM
Great news! XLC to the moon!

I have absolutely no doubts that this project will moon. Many people will join when they see what a good team is involved in this project.

We sure hope so.
Activity: 21
December 26, 2017, 01:10:58 AM
December 25, 2017, 04:20:16 PM
Great news! XLC to the moon!

I have absolutely no doubts that this project will moon. Many people will join when they see what a good team is involved in this project.
Pages:
Jump to: