Pages:
Author

Topic: Leviar.io - Official thread - page 32. (Read 160605 times)

Activity: 640
Merit: 103
December 14, 2017, 11:57:04 PM
Shitcoin still "alive", huh?months without a working wallet, months full of promises , next weekend, next week, now its new year's...blah blah.
I have no problem working with my wallet v2.0.6 Windows 10
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 07:06:58 PM
It is necessary to enter new exchanges  Wink

True. and we are planing to try to list LeviarCoin in new exchanges.
December 14, 2017, 05:43:55 PM
It is necessary to enter new exchanges  Wink
December 14, 2017, 11:06:14 AM
Any info on new wallet ETA?
Before the new year the wallet will be released.
Activity: 321
Merit: 11
December 14, 2017, 09:17:24 AM
Any info on new wallet ETA?
December 14, 2017, 04:31:35 AM
This is great news, good luck to the project!
Thank you... stay tuned for more updates.

So this coin is still alive? That's good.

Yes. alive and kicking.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
December 13, 2017, 09:14:21 PM

So this coin is still alive? That's good.
December 13, 2017, 11:01:51 AM
December 12, 2017, 08:30:53 PM
Glad to see this project hasn't been allowed to die.  Hope you're able to revive it strong.  That stuck-transaction bug has been real trouble!
We are tracking the problems one by one and fixing them up, everything should be set by the new year.
December 12, 2017, 08:29:35 PM
Thanks. we are working hard on it.
Activity: 266
December 12, 2017, 03:26:56 PM
Glad to see this project hasn't been allowed to die.  Hope you're able to revive it strong.  That stuck-transaction bug has been real trouble!
December 12, 2017, 01:43:04 PM
December 12, 2017, 11:54:12 AM
Hi dev matroska-leviar
I sent you message yesterday on telegram for my bounty, how long I need wait?
It shouldn't be long. he is just busy working on the update for the moment. 
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
December 12, 2017, 11:32:30 AM
Hi dev matroska-leviar
I sent you message yesterday on telegram for my bounty, how long I need wait?
December 12, 2017, 05:45:56 AM

The LeviarCoin project has been out of the radar for a while now and there wasn’t much development being done, as everyone knows the ICO failed and we are still finishing whatever ICO related matters we have in our hands to push the project ahead once again. but what you don’t know is that after the ICO failed almost all the members of the original team left, because they couldn’t work full time on this project for the lack of funds, so there has been a period where almost everything was on hold, but in the last couple of weeks we have been regrouping and we hired new members to the team, members who believe strongly in the concept of this project and they want to see it being brought to life, the new members alongside the original lead developer of the leviarCoin project are working hard to get everything back on track, in the next three weeks we will be fixing some small technical issues, after that we will be making a new bitcointalk thread also a new website, a more detailed whitepaper and some rebranding will be happening and most importantly a new roadmap that will  represent the plan the team set for the project. So stay tuned for more news and updates.

We want to take a moment to thank all the members of the LeviarCoin community for being so supportive and patient and for believing in our project, we really appreciate having such an amazing community. So a big THANK YOU from all the team members to every single one of you. YOU ROCK. 

Thats good news! Keep going.  Kiss
Thank you. we will..... we count on your support Smiley
Activity: 321
Merit: 11
December 11, 2017, 06:59:12 PM

The LeviarCoin project has been out of the radar for a while now and there wasn’t much development being done, as everyone knows the ICO failed and we are still finishing whatever ICO related matters we have in our hands to push the project ahead once again. but what you don’t know is that after the ICO failed almost all the members of the original team left, because they couldn’t work full time on this project for the lack of funds, so there has been a period where almost everything was on hold, but in the last couple of weeks we have been regrouping and we hired new members to the team, members who believe strongly in the concept of this project and they want to see it being brought to life, the new members alongside the original lead developer of the leviarCoin project are working hard to get everything back on track, in the next three weeks we will be fixing some small technical issues, after that we will be making a new bitcointalk thread also a new website, a more detailed whitepaper and some rebranding will be happening and most importantly a new roadmap that will  represent the plan the team set for the project. So stay tuned for more news and updates.

We want to take a moment to thank all the members of the LeviarCoin community for being so supportive and patient and for believing in our project, we really appreciate having such an amazing community. So a big THANK YOU from all the team members to every single one of you. YOU ROCK. 

Thats good news! Keep going.  Kiss
December 11, 2017, 03:30:32 PM

December 11, 2017, 04:25:39 AM
for a long time I wanted to withdraw my coins from the cabinet to the stock exchange. And they did not show up, hang in anticipation. How to be?
if you are talking about the locked coins we shared a way to unlock the coins using

********************************** Important message *********************************************
Hi guys! New wallet development is going on. In the meanwhile I can suggest a quick fix for locked coins in transactions.
1. open old gui wallet and make a backup of your wallet in Desktop
2. Open terminal and do "cd /Users/yourusername/Desktop"
3. "./leviarcoind"
4. wait for sync, when you read in terminal SYNCHRONIZED OK
5. open other terminal window
6. do "cd /Users/yourusername/Desktop"
7. "./simplewallet" the press O (+ enter) to choose to open wallet
8. type your wallet filename and press enter
9. wait for simplewallet to sync (about 10-15 minutes)
10. type 'save' and press enter

We will make a video tutorial and share it with you soon
************************************************************************************************
December 10, 2017, 06:24:17 PM
If you have any questions please join out telegram channel. we will be more than happy to answer your questions.
December 10, 2017, 10:24:13 AM
for a long time I wanted to withdraw my coins from the cabinet to the stock exchange. And they did not show up, hang in anticipation. How to be?
The cabinet?? please join our telegram channel and we will help you with any questions you have.
Pages:
Jump to: