Pages:
Author

Topic: LGBT - page 4. (Read 6725 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
July 05, 2015, 02:34:26 PM
Honestly, I am starting to get tired of the pink mafia propaganda in pop media: there's hardly a film made in 2013-2015, which does not feature an in-your-face sufferer of LGBT.

Why are you surprised? Various lobbies in the United States (including the LGBT lobby) has been using the Hollywood movies as a propaganda tool to spread their ideology to the non-Americans. Why do you think propaganda movies such as the Brokeback Mountain and Milk were showered with awards and accolades, at the same time great movies such as Les Misérables were ignored?

Easily disproven bullshit trolling, as those movies weren't in the same awards year to be able to compete with each other. LM grossed more in the US than Brokeback & Milk, COMBINED. LM destroyed Milk in major US awards count, and only won 1 less major US award than Brokeback.

Les Miserables
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1707386/
Gross: $148,775,460 (USA) (29 March 2013)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1707386/awards?ref_=tt_ql_4
Oscars won:
 Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role
 Best Achievement in Makeup and Hairstyling
 Best Achievement in Sound Mixing
Golden Globes won:
 Best Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical
 Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical
 Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture

Milk
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1013753/
 Gross: $31,838,002 (USA) (10 April 2009)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1013753/awards?ref_=tt_ql_4
Oscars won:
 Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role
 Best Writing, Original Screenplay
Golden Globes won:
 NONE

Brokeback Mountain
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0388795/
 Gross: $83,025,853 (USA) (14 April 2006)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0388795/awards?ref_=tt_ql_4
Oscars won:
 Best Achievement in Directing
 Best Writing, Adapted Screenplay
 Best Achievement in Music Written for Motion Pictures, Original Score
Golden Globes won:
 Best Motion Picture - Drama
 Best Director - Motion Picture
 Best Screenplay - Motion Picture
 Best Original Song - Motion Picture
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
July 05, 2015, 01:37:19 PM
But neither do I condone the present in-your-face propaganda of something, which is - again - a private matter of the people concerned. Just like in the 50's, so now this should remain within the privacy of the people's bedrooms.
They used to say the same about interracial relationships, until we realized that was awful bigotry. These types of relationships were were illegal in the USA until 1967's Supreme Court Loving vs. Virginia.

Both heteros and gays alike should be able to fuck outside in public parks, in full view of your children. Sex causes no harm to anyone, it only offends theists, and they need to shut the fuck up about what offends them because NOBODY CARES, NOT EVEN YOUR GOD OR YOUR DOG CARES.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
July 05, 2015, 01:22:15 PM
Honestly, I am starting to get tired of the pink mafia propaganda in pop media: there's hardly a film made in 2013-2015, which does not feature an in-your-face sufferer of LGBT.

Why are you surprised? Various lobbies in the United States (including the LGBT lobby) has been using the Hollywood movies as a propaganda tool to spread their ideology to the non-Americans. Why do you think propaganda movies such as the Brokeback Mountain and Milk were showered with awards and accolades, at the same time great movies such as Les Misérables were ignored?

Why are almost 100% of all A-list actors forced to wear dresses

It's pretty crazy when you think about how many men in Hollywood have worn a dress at some point.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
July 05, 2015, 12:07:17 PM
USA and EU are a declining civilization. I hope Russia and China take over before it's too late, before all western children are polluted by sodomites and their propaganda!  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
July 05, 2015, 11:53:47 AM
Which one of the following three abbreviations is NOT a mental decease diagnosis: ADHD, LGBT, NASA?
Still living in 1975, are we? Because homosexuality was removed from the DSM since 1986. The fact that it was ever in there only serves to highlight the corruptibility by politics of the softer sciences.

Still taking sarcasm literally, are we?

In no way do I condone what was done in the Great Britain during the 50's-80's to people for what is their private matter (a genius, Alan Turing is one such victim).

But neither do I condone the present in-your-face propaganda of something, which is - again - a private matter of the people concerned. Just like in the 50's, so now this should remain within the privacy of the people's bedrooms.

What I also personally think, is that LGBT is a deviation from the norm - either hormonal or mental, which is not harmful to the society if it is not forced upon it. It is neither harmful to the affected individual, save for the individual's ability to procreate, which is not bad given the circumstances. So LGBT should just be ignored and left for the affected individuals to sort out for themselves.

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
July 05, 2015, 10:04:12 AM

July 05, 2015, 10:01:40 AM
Which one of the following three abbreviations is NOT a mental decease diagnosis: ADHD, LGBT, NASA?
Still living in 1975, are we? Because homosexuality was removed from the DSM since 1986. The fact that it was ever in there only serves to highlight the corruptibility by politics of the softer sciences.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
July 05, 2015, 09:48:08 AM
A Trivia Pursuit quiz question:

Which one of the following three abbreviations is NOT a mental decease diagnosis: ADHD, LGBT, NASA?  Grin

July 04, 2015, 09:43:56 PM

Also bibles in every court of law, how fucked is that? A court of law is a place to determine truth by evidence, a place where lives are ruined or protected from ruin. Yet Christian America defiles this House of Reason with a Book of Superstition, upon which the accused are compelled to swear.

Is nothing sacred, Christians? Are you so full of hubris, so void of shame that you'd push your religion on people during one of the most terrifying and traumatic events of their lives? Get the bible out of the courtroom and I'll have slightly more respect for Christendom.

The presence of the Holy Bible in the courtroom is an insult to every person sentenced.
legendary
RIP Mommy
July 04, 2015, 08:59:22 PM
Same arguments made by white supremacists against blacks. /yawn
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b
July 04, 2015, 08:49:44 PM
i prefer not to be around it and i am not the only one who feels this way. regardless of the reasons that's the way most people feel and the majority should not be forced to conform to the minority.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 04, 2015, 08:35:25 PM
if they are in the stall peeing next to you dont peep under the seat or hold it till your in a private place if you do not feel that comfortable
so i'm gonna hold it or find another place to piss? fuck that. they separate the homosexuals in prison they should build the LGBT their own bathroom.

if they cut off their shit block their bodies natural hormones and pump their body full of hormones from the opposite sex they aren't a natural man or woman so they deserve their own bathroom.

it's not about being LGBT. it's about forcing their lifestyle on us and taking away our right to say NO.

So why is that you would feel more comfortbable peeing in public if you could see what they were peeing out of?  Do they galk/stare at you? Maybe you have a good idea and they should be forced to offer Male/Female/People restrooms since really we are all people, you uncofortableness level with this seems to be high like you may have some burried issues other than peeing next to someone you dont know wont see and they wont see you besides when you wash their hands, but hell for all you know the "real" woman who peed next to you last week could have been an alien species not even from our galaxy in a woman costume... once again if they are doing you no harm do them no harm, try imagine 1 day every where you go every 1 looks and stares at you snickers laughs threatens you just because of where you want to piss in water at??? until this world learns to love every1 like Jesus said we should do I believe God will keep pushing mankinds limits and make sure we are a truely loving species....
legendary
RIP Mommy
July 04, 2015, 08:15:40 PM
if they are in the stall peeing next to you dont peep under the seat or hold it till your in a private place if you do not feel that comfortable
so i'm gonna hold it or find another place to piss? fuck that. they separate the homosexuals in prison they should build the LGBT their own bathroom.

Segregationism rules!
legendary
July 04, 2015, 08:14:04 PM

if they cut off their shit block their bodies natural hormones and pump their body full of hormones from the opposite sex they aren't a natural man or woman so they deserve their own bathroom.

it's not about being LGBT. it's about forcing their lifestyle on us and taking away our right to say NO.
legendary
RIP Mommy
July 04, 2015, 08:12:54 PM
if i don't want to bake them a fucking cake why the fuck don't i have that right?

You have that right just as much as everyone has the right to self-defense. Rights are infringed. If it weren't for the government infringing rights, you'd go out of business because you refused to bake cakes, shut up and take peoples' money, just as violent bigots would go away rather than being shot by their victims.
July 04, 2015, 08:08:17 PM
Victimless liberties of minorities should be infringed by the majority/mob, got it.
If the bible thumpers truly had their way, homosexuals would still face the death penalty. This was reality in the pre-USA thirteen colonies, and still reality today in some of the worst parts of the Islamic world.

Funny how Christians love to hate on Muslims, but if it weren't for the influence of American non-theists, American law would look a lot like Sharia Law.

True followers of the Bible know that the old laws where replaced with Jesus' sacrifice and are not judgemental and show their neighbor love

If they are walking down the road flashing their private parts that is illegal and they should be arrested, if they are in the stall peeing next to you dont peep under the seat or hold it till your in a private place if you do not feel that comfortable...  If i didnt wanna get muddy i wouldnt go mud wrestling you have to know the enviroment you choose to be in and what is acceptable there then choose whether that is acceptable to you
July 04, 2015, 08:02:56 PM
True followers of the Bible know that the old laws where replaced with Jesus' sacrifice and are not judgemental and show their neighbor love
"Great news you guys, I've got it straight from God, this is The Perfect Book, inscribed with His Holy Words!"

*400 years later*

"Guys, uhhh listen, good news and bad news. Bad news, about that Holy Book we've been following for the last four centuries.. Yeah, God kinda got it wrong the first time, but the good news is he just updated it with this New Testament and it's PERFECT this time, I swear!"

*2,000 years later*

"THAT BOOK IS PERFECT, YOU ATHEISTS KNOW NOTHING AND WILL BURN IN HELL!"

I mean shit, at least the Muslims are consistent. Christianity is a self-contradicting joke.

Apparently the Christian god is a classic flip-flopping, closet-gay conservative politician.
July 04, 2015, 07:54:47 PM
Victimless liberties of minorities should be infringed by the majority/mob, got it.
If the bible thumpers truly had their way, homosexuals would still face the death penalty. This was reality in the pre-USA thirteen colonies, and still reality today in some of the worst parts of the Islamic world.

Funny how Christians love to hate on Muslims, but if it weren't for the influence of American non-theists, American law would look a lot like Sharia Law.

legendary
July 04, 2015, 07:54:01 PM
Then dont be around it, IF you dont like it dont become a woman, or if you are a woman dont become a man ...
If its your family memeber that is having this issue of gender identitity, then its your CHOICE to accept him or move on with your life with out them...
It is a country of CHOICE you can chooose to be an asshole and go looking for problems while people CHOOSE to where clothes that make them comfortable, and then you can CHOOSE to walk away from them.  But since this is a free country if their choice is to be in public, then you have to make the choice to leave or stay you cant impose on others to make your freedoms by stomping on their own...
if they are allowed in the bathroom of the opposite sex and they are imprisoning people of the opposite sex together and they are marching down the public roads with their shit hanging out it's kinda hard not to be around it.

why is it ok for them to impose their lifestyle on us but when we object to being exposed to it we are the assholes and they are the victims? if i don't want to bake them a fucking cake why the fuck don't i have that right?
July 04, 2015, 07:50:48 PM

Pages:
Jump to: