Pages:
Author

Topic: LGBT - page 9. (Read 6725 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 250
July 01, 2015, 06:59:28 PM
I'm just going to leave this here, saw it posted on FB and thought it was satire a'la The Onion but nope...

Former U.S. House Majority Leader Tom DeLay claims the Justice Department has drafted a memo that spells out a dozen "perversions," including bestiality and pedophilia, that it wants legalized.

"We've … found a secret memo coming out of the Justice Department. They're now going to go after 12 new perversions. Things like bestiality, polygamy, having sex with little boys and making that legal," DeLay said Tuesday on "The Steve Malzberg Show" on Newsmax TV.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/Tom-DeLay-Justice-Department-perversions/2015/06/30/id/652929/

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/07/01/1398431/-Legit-Republican-Tom-Delay-R-Hot-Tub-says-leaked-DOJ-memo-details-12-planned-new-perversions-vid
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b
July 01, 2015, 06:23:46 PM
i'm not religious so jerking off isn't an issue for me.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
July 01, 2015, 04:50:29 PM
men going with other men, men pretending to be women, its an affront to decent human values everywhere
Death penalty for masturbation? The FACTS say YES!

Friends, the Bible is a perfect book. Anything not specifically mentioned in it can be worked out using simple common sense and logic.

For example, masturbation. God was displeased enough with Onan for spilling his seed that He slaughtered him (Genesis 38:9-10), but otherwise there are no explicit instructions for what to do with a masturbator, but there are implicit instructions.

It's simplest and most straightforward fact is that touching oneself for pleasure is a homosexual act, so it would seem that Leviticus 20:13 would cover that, but what does the scripture say?

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

It's clear here that the Lord is talking about an act of sodomy with another man, not an act of self-sodomy.

But when someone is defiling himself through a lonely act of self-pleasure, he isn't thinking of baseball or cars. He is thinking of someone who is getting him aroused! JESUS HIMSELF said "Whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." (Matthew 5:28)

The LORD knows that such looks lead to sick pleasures, because immediately after he said, "And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell." (Matthew 5:29-30)

Cast into HELL! And He would have the courts of the land send you there quickly...

Leviticus 20:10 And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Both the man and the woman he has adulterous thoughts about shall surely be put to death (legally through a court of law)!

The facts couldn't be any more clear. We all know that masturbation, in addition to being a homosexual act, is an act of adultery and the Bible is clear on what the punishment for adultery should be. The punishment for masturbation should be death.

Case closed.

I expect every single one of you True Christian masturbators reading this to beg God's forgiveness, confess your sin, accept God's righteous punishment and end your life.

God is watching, reflect upon the fate of your soul now and act with great care.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
July 01, 2015, 04:18:43 PM
men going with other men, men pretending to be women, its an affront to decent human values everywhere

i'm mostly a live and let live sort of person but when someone else is forcing their issues in my face i dont like it. lgbtqxyz rights are infringing upon my rights and those of normal people. in my fathers time sodomy was already decriminalised but he and his friends used to go queer bashing around the back of jack straws castle once in a while to keep them in line and there was nothing the fags could do about it because the police would laugh at them. like i said, live and let live but you have to keep dangerous elements in check and we aren't doing that any more

it still shocks me how widespread acceptance of this filth has come about so quickly. i'm only 31 and when we found out what "gay" meant as kids i remember the teacher explained to us very clearly that it was a very bad thing and not some fun frivolous thing to be joked about, and now all of a sudden the jew media tells us what we thought were laws of gods and nature for the past so many thousand years were wrong and men kissing and giving one another aids is the perfect way to live
Activity: 434
July 01, 2015, 03:05:21 PM
what do you think of this?

personally, i don't like this whole gay movement. but i don't care either. do what you want.

however, i do think recognizing a man to be a woman and a woman to be a man is going to far and people who go along with this are fucking stupid.

#caitlyn jenner

this guy was a man for 65 years now people consider him a woman.

pure stupid.

the world is losing it's common sense at a staggering

LGBT is the most ridiculous organization in the world . I think that's what these people do not need to be accepted in the world. I also think it is a great shame for all countries in which it is allowed the Pride Parade
June 30, 2015, 11:04:19 PM
How does it affect anyone negatively? How are peoples rights affected negatively by giving more rights to those who are gay/lesbian?

There are many cases. For example, transgender psychos are demanding the right to be given access to bathrooms.etc, where only women are allowed. Now I don't want to talk about the real intentions of these trannies, but most of the women don't approve someone flashing their dick to gain entry to a room where women and children undress and bathe.
Hate-fueled fear-mongering 101
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
June 30, 2015, 10:57:21 PM
How does it affect anyone negatively? How are peoples rights affected negatively by giving more rights to those who are gay/lesbian?

There are many cases. For example, transgender psychos are demanding the right to be given access to bathrooms.etc, where only women are allowed. Now I don't want to talk about the real intentions of these trannies, but most of the women don't approve someone flashing their dick to gain entry to a room where women and children undress and bathe.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
June 30, 2015, 10:15:13 PM
It's none of your business, people can live their lives as they want and the pursuit of happiness is different for all of us.

If it does not harm anyone else, who cares?

I'm ok with gays and homosexuals, people should lives their lives as they want as long as they don't do no harm to anyway else as you statz

But on the other hand I'm having issues with LGBT and FEMEN movements some of their actions are harmfull, and they should really tone it out a bit especially after getting what they asked for.
June 30, 2015, 10:05:44 PM
Inevitable internet-driven expansion of empathy, equality was coming sooner or later for these sexuality-minorities. It will come next to transfolk and polyfolk, and the religious nutjobs will lose their shit yet again.

By the time monogamy feels old-fashioned and silly, gender itself will have begun melting away, along with all the other awful fictional divisions of human beings religion-driven culture has cooked up over the past two thousand years.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
June 30, 2015, 10:02:49 PM
People of faith do not have a right to not be offended. I'm offended by all religions; do you see me calling for them to stop exercising their victimless liberties? No, only to stop committing acts of aggression, aka "actual crimes".
legendary
June 30, 2015, 09:30:56 PM
umm, first things first. they have never caused me to question my own sexuality.

dude asked how does it effect people. i gave some examples. if i want to shoot heroin and play with my dick would it be acceptable to do in public? no.

well, why not? i'm doing it to myself. how does it effect other people? if you think about it long enough i'm sure you can come up with another long list of ways it effects others.

keep it behind closed doors. other people don't want to be exposed to it. especially those raising kids.
legendary
Activity: 1176
minds.com/Wilikon
June 30, 2015, 09:30:22 PM
How does it affect anyone negatively?
fag parades
fags dancing naked on the streets
fags on the tv
fags flirting with you
tranny walks in the bathroom when your taking a piss
falling in love with somebody who you think is a woman but is really a man

it effects people. especially those of faith. if you want to be LGBT, fine. just don't throw it in our face and expect us to like it or accept it.

It is just the beginning.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-warning-from-canada-same-sex-marriage-erodes-fundamental-rights-1103954

The alarming parts is free speech and freedom of religion. Not sure how the future is looking but...

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128
June 30, 2015, 09:26:09 PM
fag parades
fags on the tv
fags flirting with you

it effects people. especially those of faith. if you want to be LGBT, fine. just don't throw it in our face and expect us to like it or accept it.

So as long as they don't assemble publicly, appear on television, dare to talk to you (going to go out on a limb here and guess they weren't actually flirting with you), use the bathroom when you do, or cause you to question your own sexuality then you're okay with them? That's awful open minded of you. 

legendary
June 30, 2015, 09:12:36 PM
fag parades
fags on the tv
fags flirting with you

legendary
June 30, 2015, 09:03:35 PM
You seem conflicted
i'm not conflicted at all. i clearly don't like it. but just because i don't like it doesn't mean somebody else shouldn't be able to do it. i don't care what people do as long as it's behind closed doors and does not effect me. but it's become so prevalent it is starting to effect me and that's when i start to have an issue with it. my issue is not with being LGBT. my issue is that it's in my face and starting to effect my life.
Activity: 266
June 30, 2015, 08:01:02 PM
It's none of your business, people can live their lives as they want and the pursuit of happiness is different for all of us.

But it does harm other people. It may not be physical but peoples rights are heavily affected by it.

I think you need to share more about your thoughts here. How does it affect anyone negatively? How are peoples rights affected negatively by giving more rights to those who are gay/lesbian?
Activity: 434
Loose lips sink sigs!
June 30, 2015, 07:58:31 PM

personally, i don't like this whole gay movement. but i don't care either. do what you want.

You seem conflicted - you don't like it but you also don't care and at the same time you say it's OK for LGBT folks to "do what you want". What if we persecuted you for being undecided?

This is kind of what LGBT folks may be going through. Being forced into a stereotype that they honestly don't believe in or feel in their heart. Or being told they can't love and life life with the person that they love simply because of the their gender. It's ridiculous. How can the government or a stranger tell you who you can and can't love (provided the person is an adult and mature enough to understand what love is and to make those decisions)?

This literally has zero impact on anyone else, yet many in the world feel compelled to say "No, you can't love that person." It's really, really silly.

I'm glad the US has granted the right to marry a same sex individual to everyone. Equality doesn't happen until all people have the same rights and the same opportunities.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
June 30, 2015, 07:48:25 PM

But it does harm other people. It may not be physical but peoples rights are heavily affected by it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
June 30, 2015, 05:28:40 PM
http://imgick.pennlive.com/home/penn-media/width960/img/patriot-news/photo/2015/03/14/-3ecd0fac65d1cdf3.jpg

This is man ? or woman ?

in my country transgender is something very bad and forbidden

@WEB slicer I like your argument, i agree with you , man is man woman is woman
we have all been created by God with the state as male or female, if we change the sex we mean that we are not grateful for what has been given to us
legendary
June 30, 2015, 05:22:30 PM
OK - that was funny.   Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: