Pages:
Author

Topic: LGBT - page 5. (Read 6725 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 04, 2015, 07:48:54 PM
this is where it crosses the line for me. if you want to pretend to be a woman, fine. but when a man is recognized to be a real woman and i am obligated to accept a man to be a woman it's gone too far.

what the fuck happened to my choice?

i don't want it. i don't need it. i don't want to be around it.

Then dont be around it, IF you dont like it dont become a woman, or if you are a woman dont become a man ...
If its your family memeber that is having this issue of gender identitity, then its your CHOICE to accept him or move on with your life with out them...
It is a country of CHOICE you can chooose to be an asshole and go looking for problems while people CHOOSE to where clothes that make them comfortable, and then you can CHOOSE to walk away from them.  But since this is a free country if their choice is to be in public, then you have to make the choice to leave or stay you cant impose on others to make your freedoms by stomping on their own...
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
July 04, 2015, 07:44:33 PM
So you want to ban sodomy, which includes even fellatio between a man and a woman? That's a "mental disease"? FUCK YOU and the bullshit train you rode in on.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b
July 04, 2015, 07:39:15 PM
North America and Western Europe are the only regions in the world where sodomy is encouraged. Most of the other countries have taken measures to discourage this mental disease. India recently made homosexual relations illegal. Russia has also taken steps to prevent children getting brainwashed with sodomite propaganda.
i know. good luck explaining that to people like mr butters. even when he is wrong or the minority he will just keep spewing bullshit from his mouth every chance he gets.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
July 04, 2015, 07:36:14 PM
it's not just this forum and the south that feels this way. it's not just people in the US who feel this way. most of the world feels this way. LGBT and their supporters are the minority across the entire planet.

North America and Western Europe are the only regions in the world where sodomy is encouraged. Most of the other countries have taken measures to discourage this mental disease. India recently made homosexual relations illegal. Russia has also taken steps to prevent children getting brainwashed with sodomite propaganda.
legendary
RIP Mommy
July 04, 2015, 07:29:14 PM
it's not just this forum and the south that feels this way. it's not just people in the US who feel this way. most of the world feels this way. LGBT and their supporters are the minority across the entire planet.

Victimless liberties of minorities should be infringed by the majority/mob, got it.

Oregon Labor Commissioner Brad Avakian finalized a preliminary ruling today ordering Aaron and Melissa Klein, the bakers who refused to make a cake for a same-sex wedding, to pay $135,000 in emotional damages to the couple they denied service.

Government still being used as a weapon against victimless actors (who would have driven themselves out of business soon enough by refusing to shut the fuck up and take people's money), what a surprise! If "emotional damages" are a legitimate tort, then it's time to start bankrupting/liquidating assets of members of government en masse.
legendary
Activity: 1176
minds.com/Wilikon
July 04, 2015, 07:13:29 PM
Categorically invalid examples where nobody is/was physically harmed.

State of Oregon fines Christian bakers $135,000 over a wedding cake

Oregon Labor Commissioner Brad Avakian finalized a preliminary ruling today ordering Aaron and Melissa Klein, the bakers who refused to make a cake for a same-sex wedding, to pay $135,000 in emotional damages to the couple they denied service.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRo9suMkECQ

legendary
July 04, 2015, 07:00:13 PM
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
That Darn Cat
July 04, 2015, 06:37:52 PM
I am very surprised, as well as discussed, of all the bigots on here hating on LGBT people and homosexual marriage.  And I thought where I lived (in the South) was bad.  This forum's opinion is giving my backwoods area a run for it's money.
legendary
RIP Mommy
July 04, 2015, 06:36:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixs9vGIzPFs

Nipples should be shown on TV and you should be able to display your sexuality in public as long as you aren't anywhere near letting bodily fluids out in public, that's unsanitary. Combining wrongs doesn't make them right.
legendary
July 04, 2015, 06:16:14 PM
there is a difference between gay parades and naked bike rides.

naked bike rides is about the community doing something together in their natural form. it lacks any kind of sexual messages or displays.

gay parades however are about a small group of minorities coming together to publicly display their homosexuality.

homosexuality is not about love or marriage. is about sexual desire. they are swinging their dicks around, grinding, grouping, humping, and publicly displaying over sexualized gestures that reflect their sexuality.

the biggest issue is not nudity. it's public displays of sexuality. and it's no different than me playing with my dick in public. if we can't show nipples on tv i don't think a sexual desire parade on public roads is appropriate either.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
July 04, 2015, 04:44:54 PM

BS and you know it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Naked_Bike_Ride is a protest primarily attended by heteros.
Can confirm, I've participated twice and was hetero both times.

FUCKLGBT
Bigoted theist spotted, don't let the bogey get on your six, it's very likely he's homosexual himself!

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
July 04, 2015, 09:31:24 AM
legendary
RIP Mommy
July 04, 2015, 05:45:24 AM
No you didn't, you posted dumb videos of people dancing naked. Guess what? Straight people do that too, I don't see you using it as an excuse to hate hetero's.

The big difference between heterosexuals and these faggots is that normal heterosexual people don't march naked on the streets in order to protest "discrimination" against them. And whenever someone denies permission to conduct these perverse marches, they accuse them of Homophobia. Faggs believe that marching naked on the streets and practicing sodomy on the open are their birth-right.  

BS and you know it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Naked_Bike_Ride is a protest primarily attended by heteros.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
July 04, 2015, 05:13:18 AM
FUCKLGBT
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
July 04, 2015, 04:32:05 AM
No you didn't, you posted dumb videos of people dancing naked. Guess what? Straight people do that too, I don't see you using it as an excuse to hate hetero's.

The big difference between heterosexuals and these faggots is that normal heterosexual people don't march naked on the streets in order to protest "discrimination" against them. And whenever someone denies permission to conduct these perverse marches, they accuse them of Homophobia. Faggs believe that marching naked on the streets and practicing sodomy on the open are their birth-right. 
legendary
Activity: 1176
minds.com/Wilikon
July 03, 2015, 10:33:18 PM
Categorically invalid examples where nobody is/was physically harmed.

Like when people call the cops for being "triggered"?

legendary
RIP Mommy
July 03, 2015, 08:45:35 PM
So LGBTs have SO MUCH of an effect on everyone... that you haven't found it worth personally trying to protect anybody from them.

Misanthropy at its finest.
legendary
July 03, 2015, 07:50:00 PM
i gave examples. if they are not good enough for you i have no interest in trying to convince you further.

i'm not trying to protect anybody. it's just conversation.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
July 03, 2015, 07:46:45 PM
i already gave examples. and it's not just about how it effects me. it's how it effects others.

It's cute how you pretend you're trying to protect others.

I AM OFFENDED BY YOU SPEAKING. I RESPECT YOUR RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH AS LONG AS YOU DON'T RAM IT DOWN MY THROAT BY TALKING OR SPEAKING WHERE I CAN SEE YOU, OR HEAR YOU!
legendary
RIP Mommy
July 03, 2015, 07:29:47 PM
You can't win, Darth. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.
Pages:
Jump to: