Pages:
Author

Topic: [LIF] Winding Tree - Decentralized Travel Distribution || LUFTHANSA, SWISS - page 3. (Read 38119 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
coin is dead. when other exchanges?

It 's just being developed, as it is been doing for a year, I personaly think we doing good enough on IDEX since they not hunger for listing fees Smiley.
No date for exchange listings or listings known of.
Coin is not dead, also, it's a token.
And one of the most useful ones if i may.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
coin is dead. when other exchanges?
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
Create Your Decentralized Life
Seems  future promise project. I'm following developments, hope to see in good places in near future...
legendary
Thanks for updates and announcements here. It's good that the team do not staying at one place and developing the project.
I can't say i saw many projects or any at all with such development progress, very steady and progressive so theres always something new.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Thanks for updates and announcements here. It's good that the team do not staying at one place and developing the project.
legendary
"We have officially begun work on our Airlines proof of concept. You can read more on the details of that here. Since we already have the hotel portion of our platform to work off we will start by taking what we have built there to better fit what and specialize it for what airlines need."
I don't remember information from the WhitePaper.. but can you give more detailed explanation, what means "Airline proof of concept" please?
Just interesting.

The Airline proof of concept means that we will create a proof of concept app. Like a demo application to show how it would work in a limited use case. It can take a variety of different forms.
I thought I could earn some tokens or bonus points by flying airline planes that are your partners.

I love your iniciative, I think that idea could be genious, a faucet which would eventualy give you a free fly.
Probably it could, something like accumulative miles on American, European and other airlines.
I always liked this idea.
Perhaps in the future we get to bitch till companies add what we want, theres always disadvantages tho so perhaps great pricing works too.
"We have officially begun work on our Airlines proof of concept. You can read more on the details of that here. Since we already have the hotel portion of our platform to work off we will start by taking what we have built there to better fit what and specialize it for what airlines need."
I don't remember information from the WhitePaper.. but can you give more detailed explanation, what means "Airline proof of concept" please?
Just interesting.

The Airline proof of concept means that we will create a proof of concept app. Like a demo application to show how it would work in a limited use case. It can take a variety of different forms.
I thought I could earn some tokens or bonus points by flying airline planes that are your partners.

I love your iniciative, I think that idea could be genious, a faucet which would eventualy give you a free fly.
Probably it could, something like accumulative miles on American, European and other airlines.
I always liked this idea.
legendary
Just interesting.

I thought I

Activity: 128
Merit: 6
Just interesting.

I thought I

No we don't have anything like that in our plans.
Just interesting.

I thought I
Activity: 128
Merit: 6
Just interesting.

Just interesting.
Pages:
Jump to: