Pages:
Author

Topic: Life before and after marriage ??? - page 12. (Read 4184 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 11:39:29 AM
marriage is a shared life...
Activity: 9
February 19, 2018, 11:36:30 AM
Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin
What you guys think is life easier before marriage or after the marriage.
Life is more easier before marriage but life is more meaningful after marriage. After marriage you experience how to be loved having your own kids that can relieved and ease away the pains and stress you have and faced everyday in work. You have a parents and siblings and also having a partner and kids at the same time is the most awaiting thing we wait for to make our life more meaningful and easier to ease the pains and stresses when you have them.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
February 19, 2018, 10:25:24 AM
I am no expert on this, since I'm still single and I almost got married twice. But
learning and seeing from my parent's and friend's accounts on life before and after
getting married, I can say that there is a world of a difference. Mostly they would
mention the free and adventurous life they had before settling down, the places
and the people you get to meet, the freedom of it is invigorating and inspiring even.
But after living that way, as you mature and age you get bored somehow. After
getting married it's a new journey again, it's not easy though with the challenges
and hardships but it's a happy life worth living, as they say. I respect that and
I hope one day I would be blessed of experiencing it for myself.
Activity: 105
Merit: 12
February 19, 2018, 10:12:54 AM
Totally different.  Life before marriage is free and happy but there is emptiness in your heart that you are longing to have a family on its own and when you reached to the point that you are already there you aren't free anymore by yourself because you are on your way of considering the other half.  You might argue for some things because its a challenge also to be with somebody you don't know for the past years and decided immediately after knowing in just short of time.  Marriage is a big decision in life that needs to think many times. Learning about compromise, love, respect, trust and understanding to the significant other is the weapon you can use to face the marriage life.
Activity: 23
February 19, 2018, 09:37:57 AM
Life before marriage is happy. And life after marriage is happy, but with responsibilities and obligations.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”
February 19, 2018, 09:29:21 AM
Lots of different between after and before marriage. It takes psychological preparation on us. Don't get married without such preparation. Especially if we already have children, not only to raise and educate it, but we must also be able to maintain and protect them On the other hand we have a wife / husband who can ease our duty. And with the presence of children, this will make our lives more meaningful and more enthusiastic. While before marriage, our lives are free to do anything without family restrictions. So I guess before or after getting married which is easier / convenient it depends how we live it.
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
February 18, 2018, 10:04:57 AM
Of course marriage is a beauty in life. Two human beings are united in the sacred promise, alive in the spirit. Mutually complement each other. I really enjoy my wedding
Activity: 24
February 18, 2018, 06:51:14 AM
Night life, drinking , bar hoping till morning thats life before marrige. After marrige no more night life no more bar hoping after work going home early someone waiting at home your kids and wife. Marrige have so many responsibilities and also exciting when you have the baby it relaxes all your day work. Before marrige when salary comes its easy to buy what you want but after marrige when salary comes buy milk,diapers and other.
Activity: 56
February 17, 2018, 11:35:41 PM
Life is always good. It depends on what you make out of it.

Life is good before marriage when you are a kid with no responsibilities, no stress and free from social obligations. You need to just work hard, be nice and chill out. It’s awesome
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
February 17, 2018, 11:30:30 PM
Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin

Being single and married is way different. Singles are free to enjoy their lives alone and free while being married let's us enjoy life with a companion. A married life has a lot more responsibility because it includes your partner and your kids. You need to handle things more serious and you must know how to take responsibilities.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
February 17, 2018, 11:14:33 PM
Definitely life before marriage is easier than when you are married. You dont worry if you go home late at night spending all your monthly salary if you are a single person. But if you are married, troubles of dividing your time with your partner and the things that you are used to when you are single comes in. The ways you spent your money when you were single may not be the same if you are married.
Activity: 21
February 17, 2018, 07:38:59 PM
I'm too young for be married but i think that the life is easier before the marriage because before everyone makes efforts to make the couple work but when the marriage is done there is a real let go. Moreover, when you are not married you can do what you want, see who you want without anyone yelling at you.
Activity: 98
February 17, 2018, 05:53:54 PM
For me life is easier before marriage because you can do all what you want tou can go wherever you want without thinking others but life is happier after marriage because you are already with the one you love and have a happy family.
Activity: 132
February 17, 2018, 05:12:52 PM
at the time before marriage, may be more comfortable because it still maintains intimacy, love and attention. but when they get married, that feeling may get bigger. because after marriage, a couple will become closer, let alone get a child.
Activity: 280
February 17, 2018, 02:02:36 PM
life is more happier before marrige and it is more irretated after marriage
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
February 11, 2018, 10:25:35 AM
Marrige is stupid idea at my opinion because you are getting nothing..
When you already in relationships you understand that after marriage nothing will happen.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
February 11, 2018, 08:59:19 AM
Marriage is a sacred thing. It's not just a hot rice cake that you can throw away when burned. It can change everything in one's life. Your priorities after marriage will change-Family will be  your love most priority.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 09, 2018, 07:18:05 AM

Life before marriage is truly exciting because the couple is still on the verge of discovering things from one another. But, after marriage, everything that is there to know between the couple is exposed, that's why it tends to be boring. So, it is important to maintain the mystery from one another to avoid feeling bored.
Activity: 26
February 09, 2018, 04:10:59 AM
I Am not married yet but I looked in my society that before and after Marriage how everyones life change. Before marriage everyone should free they do what they want but after marriage they have to take care of there lifepartner. That have to take responsibility.. Smiley
Activity: 140
February 09, 2018, 12:53:17 AM
It's easier for me to get married, because before you get married, you're just thinking about yourself.

After marriage I have to take care of my family.
Pages:
Jump to: