Pages:
Author

Topic: Life before and after marriage ??? - page 16. (Read 4184 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 12:59:01 AM
I am a single . I think life before marriage is better after marriage. I can do everything what I want.  It becomes harder to get out on your own and hang out with your friends as you once did Cry
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
January 28, 2018, 10:02:01 PM
My life  before when i was still single my habits are always going home late after night hang out, always drunk , always playing billiard to sum it up i was a happy go luck person but when i got married my life habits now are going to work in the morning then after shift go home directly, play with my son and daughter, talk with wife about my job, my kids to sum it up i became more happy and was able to prove myself that i can become responsible.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
January 28, 2018, 08:59:11 PM
Life is totally different before and after marriage, they say that when you enter marriage you're staying into more stable, quiet and peaceful life..but it's not on the contrary its more complicated, more challenging and more demanding and most difficult life...come to think of if before you're single when you marriage you become doubled, tripled, quadruple depending on how many kids  do you have, you have to work not just for yourself but for these people as well, and if you're not yet ready to accept all these responsibility you will end up frustrated and you wanna give up, on the other hand if you accept the challenge wholeheartedly with love as your motivation marriage life then become... sweet..rewarding and fulfilling.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 08:28:35 PM
Life before marriage is life with freedom as the single always said. People who are single can do whatever they want and go whatever they want. And life after marriage is a different one. People who are married are in different state of their life , they must do whatever it takes to live and work for their family. They work not just for themselves but for their children , to have a better future . Marriage is one of the best things that can happen to people because they feel love to their couple and it is the happiest feeling that can be felt by someone.
Activity: 34
January 28, 2018, 07:41:41 PM
Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin
What you guys think is life easier before marriage or after the marriage.
Here is the truth. During dating, you will discover how similar you both are and in marriage you will painfully realize that you are both different individuals with different liking. Now marriage is a process with a high barrier to entry and even more higher and painful barrier to exit. So you better consider some of these points before you take the inevitable leap to prove yourself to be an awesome guy.
Activity: 224
Merit: 18
January 23, 2018, 08:54:48 AM
Before marriage ,u can do anything what u want,no responsibility ,no question .U are fully responsible to make ur life happy.but after marriage u have responsibility.You should take advice to every decision.Making ur life happy now depends on ur partner.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
January 23, 2018, 07:20:27 AM
Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin

Life before marriage is full of laughter, many friends are just there and have a nice day every day.
life before marriage is good and no limitations, you can do all you want as long as you are happy.
but once you get married, there's no laughter, it will replace happiness.
not many friends around you but a best friend and a wife with you.
you have the limitation in going out with friends but you don't have the limitation on gaining and making your family and wife the happiest and make the dream of them.
marriage is just a piece of paper, but this paper will be the start of having yourself the best ever before.
Activity: 124
January 22, 2018, 08:24:45 PM
Life before marriage is very fun if you enjoy it you can go wherever you want, wear the dress you want, your free. And the life after marriage is different its a big responsibility you should think what is good for your husband and your children sometimes you have no time for your self.
Activity: 126
January 20, 2018, 11:39:49 PM
Our life before marriage is much different to our life after marriage because when we are single we can do everything go anywhere while when you are already married you can focus to your growing family to your husband to your marriage life
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Sky has no limit
January 20, 2018, 07:36:06 PM
Enjoyed the life without any problems to bothering you when you are single.But when you are married is different have many commitment and responsibility to your family and kids.
Activity: 140
January 20, 2018, 01:30:20 PM
I think it depends on whom you marriage. Hard times and easy times is all about whom you marriage. Two is more better than one. Enter to marriage is full of excitement. The excite For forever or just for a meantime.
Activity: 192
January 20, 2018, 01:27:22 PM
I am not married yet so I don't know Life after marriage, I think single life more relax and free
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 08:09:14 AM
When  you single you have freedom.
When you married you hv family and much love with your kids
Activity: 48
January 19, 2018, 07:44:17 AM
I'm not sure that something really changes after marriage. Especially if you live together before the wedding. Maybe I am wrong?
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
January 16, 2018, 09:22:12 AM
Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who doesn't eat want to eat it and those who have eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin

Life is for sure harder after marriage because a lot of freshly arriving responsibilities that I didn't even know about before. Life before the marriage is simple and easy and even if we don't know how our life is wonderfull at that time we are striving towards the complicity of the marriage because we long for the love and happiness that the marriage can bring to the individual.

Utter commitment is needed if you wish that your marriage prevails but if you manage your commitment well on the long term you will enjoy the benefits of the marriage with the joy that the children are providing.

To make it simple - " You will age alone "!
Activity: 238
January 16, 2018, 08:26:39 AM
Marriage  is a  curse and blessing depends on how the both persons are giving value with each other after discovering the negative thing from both of  them. That is why some are on the side of your phrase but not all are the some outcome.

After marriage you can not think of your self alone, you now have to think of the other person in the marriage and u need to adjust to suit both yourself and the other person.

I think there are lots of difference in married and single life. It would be very hard to even imagine those changes especially to a single person, who have lived most of his life, virtually for himself without actually thinking of another person similar to how he should think and take care of himself. I think one of the biggest adjustment is the money aspect, once you become married, your money is not your own anymore.
Activity: 47
January 15, 2018, 12:21:46 PM
If you hope that after your marriage your life will change dramatically all plans will come true a husband (wife) will only enjoy, there will be plenty of money, you will forget about problems of course you will fail.
Activity: 10
January 15, 2018, 11:44:01 AM
Marriage is diffucult because if you have wife or husband you should have some responsibility
Activity: 168
January 15, 2018, 11:14:52 AM
[/quin a stage of life before marriage is a lot of fun and adventures a bit more free of resposibilities;life after marriage is another journey of life,more chalenges and more resposibilities and its a long term of contract.
Activity: 225
Merit: 104
January 15, 2018, 07:40:12 AM
Life after marriage is sweet if your spouse is the closest friend. If it is not, then it is easier to live single and premarital
Pages:
Jump to: