Pages:
Author

Topic: Life before and after marriage ??? - page 15. (Read 4184 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 06:46:21 PM
I am not married now and I am really enjoying life now. I go out when I want and come back home when I want.  I don't know much about life after marriage but what I know is that I'm really enjoying life now.
Activity: 70
February 02, 2018, 03:23:42 PM
For me before marriage and after marriage, has more different in out life, for eq:
1. You Will Manage Your Money Differently, because you were legally bound to another person, you have to think about money in a completely new way.
2. You Will Argue Differently From Before, Before you get married it is a little easier to walk away after a particularly bad scuffle, but marriage means sticking it out and talking it out.
3. You Will Think About Family Differently, No matter what kind of family you came from, your notion of family will be different once you get married. Not only will you get a new set of parents, and maybe even siblings, aunts, uncles, and cousins, but also you and your spouse have now become your own family unit.
I think the main different was thats

Activity: 298
Merit: 102
February 02, 2018, 11:21:40 AM
As to the finish line, people fly on the wings of love for the most significant and beautiful event in their life - to the wedding, rings and coveted words "I declare you husband and wife." But, it seems, after this in the life of loving people, only the most interesting begins.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
February 02, 2018, 11:04:32 AM
It's huge difference really.
Before marriage you think only about yourself.
It's more selfish attitude.
After marriage, you have to ta ke care for others, your partner and children.
It's very big responsibility and not everyone is ready for it.
Activity: 40
Merit: 3
February 02, 2018, 10:51:31 AM
Life before marriage is easier than after marriage because before marriage we are just thinking about ourselves and other stuff that doesn't involve partner but when you are married you'll start to think not only about yourself but also with your significant other.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
February 01, 2018, 04:00:52 AM
before marriage, you can easily break off relations. After marriage, you have responsibilities. If true love does not interfere with living happily.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 02:28:57 AM
It's up to each of you to get married and live your life.

If you work well, it's great. If your income is not stable, it will be a great burden.
Activity: 224
February 01, 2018, 02:07:35 AM
Life itself is not easy. If it was easy to begin with, there would be no feeling bad existing. In relation to marriage, life is still the same. The much more differentiation you can come up with would be becoming an adult. You have no care in the world when your young, but you need to fend for yourself when you become an adult, responsibilities and stuff. Marriage is just a part of it. You just have to make it work, plan it. You have your family to support you when growing up. You have your partner to grow old with. Single is fun but marriage is a different experience.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
January 30, 2018, 02:24:44 PM
Someday you just becoming tried of life when you care about yourself only and want to start a new part of your life with your love. Making family without marriage is very difficult at my opinion.
Activity: 252
January 30, 2018, 02:05:53 PM
Though Amy not married yet but I think life before marriage is far easier than life after marriage because you don't plan your life with any body, you take decision as you wish but when you are married you need to put your partner in to consideration before taking any decision
Activity: 280
January 30, 2018, 01:50:10 PM
Befor marriage
Play as you like yourself, An endless chat with friends, disobedience to my parents, Watching television shows aside, spend a free life like a birds.
After marriage
There is a lot of difference in the relationship between before and after marriage. after marriage need to caring and sharing to life partner its most important think, many times there is a compulsion to move on like a living companion. even if you want to do anything, you can not so anything.
Activity: 198
January 30, 2018, 11:29:55 AM
1. When the bachelor never breakfast, now wake up already prepared food.
2. Going home to work straight home. Though still young time prefer hanging out with friends.
3. In the past, get up early have to get ready for themselves. Now more comfortable, nothing helped the wife.
Activity: 47
January 30, 2018, 09:33:10 AM
Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin
What you guys think is life easier before marriage or after the marriage.

I think marriage makes two people closer. Difficulties and obstacles always exist, before marriage and after it. So people need to treat these difficulties easier
Activity: 154
January 30, 2018, 09:20:08 AM
I am married now, and I can strongly say that life is different now. When I was single, I visited the Salon very often, say twice  week in order to have a foot massage, hair treatment, facial, or nail polishing. I spent my free time in a coffee shop with a friend or with my boyfriend. I am fond of window shopping and will spend all afternoon at the mall during weekends or holidays. I spent 30 mins to 1 hour at the shower doing all the beauty regimen. At night, I sleep 8 hours and well rested. But, now life is different. I have two kids and I am a hands on mom. I just visited the Salon once a month, I am not into window shopping anymore, I seldom see my friends and no more coffee shop, and I cannot do all the beauty regimen, and of course I am now deprive of 8 hours of sleep because of my little one. But, I am very happy now, more matured, more responsible, patient, hardworking, and my heart is full of love.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
January 30, 2018, 06:42:53 AM
I think it depends on the person some of us are really happy to be married and some are just happy to be single,
That's their choice they are the one's who are responsible for their life and they should live it on how they want and how they want to.
Some are just happy to flirt and some are really happy to have a partner in their life forever .
Activity: 45
January 30, 2018, 06:18:56 AM
All humans would want a marriage, and what is expected after marriage is a happy life with their partner. But for some people there is a thought that marriage will make the burden of their lives. If in my opinion married it would provide comfort when we are experiencing life problems, because there is a place to share complaints that is our partner.
Activity: 17
January 30, 2018, 06:10:40 AM
Marriage must be easy, you think to yourself. After all, all the married people on Facebook are doing the same thing as you, turning up at dinner, going on trips and frequently reminding each other and the rest of the world how they miss each other while being less than a taxi ride away from each other.
It is very crusual to live in my country.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
January 30, 2018, 04:42:46 AM
When you marry you lose your freedom , that s why i will be always single and free  Wink

Single and married life are different stages of life, with their own essence and responsibilities.

We must show a positive attitude towards both stages, because both are equal.

Activity: 35
Merit: 1
January 30, 2018, 02:36:44 AM
Based in my own experienced, before marriage is much easier than after getting married. When you are single, you can do anything that you wanted to do. You can work over time, you can hang out with your friends,you can go to your friend's birthday party without curfew. But now, i should have to go home early or on time because he was monitoring my schedule. I was not able to go with my friends now especially during night time  wherein night time is only my free time. After we get married, I should have to tell everything unto him because if its not, then it is the start of the fight again. Before, i thought it was easier for me to get married, but i thought wrong. Now, I have to wake up early to cook our foods. It was never an easy thing to do, but life after marriage made me more responsible enough.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
January 30, 2018, 01:10:13 AM
Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin
What you guys think is life easier before marriage or after the marriage.

You are right, entering marriage is not a joke, its not a food that you will order then you will not like the taste, you will just leave it there. It will be a big adjustment for you and to your spouse, well I think if there's love on the marriage any adjustment will be easier for the both of you and any challenges you will go through if there's love everything will go well.
Pages:
Jump to: