Pages:
Author

Topic: Life before and after marriage ??? - page 27. (Read 4184 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 09:40:05 AM
life before married you can but anything wanted, do all you all you wanted because your free.No one can stop you but sadly  your alone,lonely and no one in the side except you family no romantic moment.

After married this is where your not able to do things you wanted, You cant do your hobbies also you have a curfew time but the nice part is you will have romantic moment also there will be someone willing to accept you perfectly also there will be someone will also stay at your side
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 09:31:08 AM

Life before marriage is completely independent ... and the life after marriage is completely under ...
If you want to do something in life, it is better to get married before marriage., Because after the marriage, there is a complete control of the life of the wife.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 09:20:59 AM
Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin
What you guys think is life easier before marriage or after the marriage.

Life is definitely easier before marriage or when I were single, but now that I have a family, I can say that life is worth living now. Now I work hard for my family and it makes me feel like a real man, I dont know if you guys get it, but providing for my family just gives me this very happy and fulfilling feeling.
Activity: 14
November 16, 2017, 04:55:49 AM
Life before marriage is you can decide on your own, you can do what you want, you can travel alone, you can go out with your friends on your own, you can do whatever you want but after marriage when its regards to decision making you have to consult with your partner, when you go out with your friends you have a permission first to your partner. All the decisions that you make is  you have to consult first to your partner. Thats the difference of Life before marriage and after marriage.
Activity: 378
November 16, 2017, 04:08:40 AM
Actually, I am still single. however, I often listen my friends' story of their feeling and experience after they get married. almost 99% of them said that life after marriage is wonderful, it is not just nice, but it is extremely nice. you can share your feeling whether good or bad to your partner of life, and there are so many stories that drives into good effects of marriage. based on their story, it makes me want to get married soon.
Activity: 208
DocTailor ICO:
November 16, 2017, 03:18:48 AM
before married we have freedom to do anything, Cheesy
i told it doesn't mean that after married we don't have freedom. we have, but need permission Cheesy
and after married we more focus on family.
the average husband and wife who already married and have a child, their lives felt something to be maintained and be their responsibility as parents to educate children because the role of parents to children is a very important role,
the future of the child is in the hands of parents,
if the parents of children quality and educate their children well then the resulting child is also qualified and produce a good child.
 On the contrary, if the parents of the children are qualified but their children are never well educated,
the resultant child can not be qualified like his / her parents because his / her parents are lacking in educating the child
Activity: 95
November 15, 2017, 06:12:10 AM
Life before and after marriage is certainly not much different, after marriage we have more responsibility than when we were single, after marriage may be many people feel restrained, because those who feel like it is still immature in thinking. I think after marriage we rise higher rank than before. The thought of a mature person will agree with me, happiness will we get more when we are married.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 15, 2017, 03:21:40 AM
Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin
I am married to my loving husband for 2 years now. This is my opinion:
Life before marriage is challenging because you are in a getting to know stage with your partner.
After marriage is more challenging because of the getting to know MORE stage.
Nonetheless, one should never give up on marriage just because it is challenging.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
November 15, 2017, 03:00:28 AM

In my opinion life is easier after marriage because being single is not an amazing lifestyle which somebody can have. Dealing with some problem as a single person is completely tiring. Married couples can stand up to problems together. That's why , being married is a good stuff.
Activity: 313
November 15, 2017, 02:24:48 AM
Lol. There is no life after marriage.
Life is beautiful if it is single or married. Remember things are not good or bad but we make it so. Everything depends on us the way we treat them. If we take life serious at every stage and shows responsible behavior so our life will be peaceful whether its single or married. The only difference is that both stages  demands different attitude.
Activity: 243
Merit: 101
November 15, 2017, 01:54:17 AM
At present, I have a family, a beautiful wife and intelligent children. It was great for me, it really made me happy to talk about my family, I am sure that my marriage life was wonderful. I think marriage is better than celibacy .
There is very difference between life before and after marriage. There are a lot of responsibility  on a couple after marriage. A caring couple can enjoy life beautifully. To educate your children is an interesting job. After marriage the life becomes very busy with your family. You can go on long trip with your family .Life marriage is very good as it creates sense of saving  in the couple for their future.
Activity: 97
November 13, 2017, 12:55:18 PM
Before marriage we can do what ever we want. No pressure no responsibility ! But after marriage we can not just do what the hell we want.. We have responsibilities and someone with whom we have to be loyal and loving.
Activity: 308
November 13, 2017, 12:39:56 PM
i think life before marriage is more than happier after marriage.because there was no adjustment only freedom likes a free bird flying in the sky
Activity: 23
November 13, 2017, 09:36:25 AM
I like to go on adventures, and my most memorable ones are those when I'm alone. It all depends on how a person likes to live his life. Others just simply find peace in independence.
Activity: 205
November 13, 2017, 09:12:31 AM
Life before marriage is so easy. Only have to do is go to school, help your parents in household chores, make crazy and happy memories with your friends and family .
Life after marriage is so happy but challenging . Happy because your having your own family but sometimes challenging because you are obliged to raise your family in good or bad times.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
November 13, 2017, 06:58:02 AM
My girlfriend married and now all her talk only about cleaning laundry, about how much she stroked things today and what she cooked for dinner. It's terrible
Activity: 14
November 12, 2017, 11:43:59 AM
To me Marriage is sweet, when you get married to the wrong person you are finished and when you marry the right person, you are complete. Marriage is good, cool, sweet, it makes you feel accomplished. It gives you a edge amongst your peers.
Activity: 77
November 12, 2017, 11:21:41 AM
I'm not married, on this I can not now say how to live after marriage, my friends, many say that they have not changed anything, as before it was so and now)) but I think that I'm changing something in any case)) and I already want to get married Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 16
John 3:16/John 14:6
November 12, 2017, 06:57:12 AM
I'am married for how many weeks,my life before marriage was good enough to say I'am blessed and after marriage, I am still blessed for God gave me a very understanding, and God-fearing wife. Even life are ups and down.
Activity: 358
Merit: 11
November 12, 2017, 04:39:54 AM
Life can be easy depending the angle you see it from. Marriage to a supportive partner who loves you can make life better and you can climb live ladder higher  but if you are with a partner who dont contribute to the marriage but rather a liability , you can then imagine the hell you will go through.
Pages:
Jump to: