Pages:
Author

Topic: Life before and after marriage ??? - page 30. (Read 4184 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
October 30, 2017, 06:48:39 PM
Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin
What you guys think is life easier before marriage or after the marriage.

Life is always hard I think. But of course there are some advantages of being married someone who will love you in good time and bad time. For example some people may need a support when they feel upset. However some of them choose being and living alone. It depends on characters of people. People can also live without marriage while sharing life with someone. I sometimes choose being alone and sometimes want to be married someone. I don't know which one is good decision.
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
October 30, 2017, 06:08:10 PM
It's a transition between a kid and a man.
Single life is care free, independent and responsibility free.
With marriage comes responsibilities and restrictions.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
October 30, 2017, 05:58:54 PM
Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin
After marriage it takes a lot of work to make the relationship even last more, both partners will eventually become fed up with each other in the sense that they have become so used to each other and if care is not taken, that's when people starts to cheat.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
October 30, 2017, 05:53:26 PM
Most likely, many think that life is easier before marriage, but I think that such support and enjoyment from a loved one you can not get before marriage
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
October 30, 2017, 04:16:10 PM

There's a big difference for me. I can say that life is easier when I was single but my married life is happier. Some people might say that being married is hard because you have to sustain your family needs. Yes , I agree, it's quite hard but as a man, we should provide their needs. The happiness that we get from our family is incomparable. Enjoy your life while you're single before you enter the paradise of being married.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 30, 2017, 03:42:05 PM
I like marriage. Now there is someone who prepares  for me delicious food and to wash my dirty socks)). And boring to live alone. And my wife also gave me a daughter. Now every day is a lot of fun.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 03:41:08 PM
In my opinion after marriage all of things are difficult. When you are free, you can do whatever you like, in a marriage it will not work out.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
October 30, 2017, 03:28:36 PM
For me life is the same before and after marriage. Same in terms of value. We re given long years of singlehood, we have those times to feel singleness and enjoy life being alone. Marriage is not a prerequisite for life and no one is ever obliged to get married. Now, if you are tired and bored of being single, you got to sit down and think very well about it. Every actions we take need a very thorough  examinations and understanding of the decisions we’ve made about it. If we think we are tired of being alone and we are ready to live with someone not related to you for the rest of your life then it’s time to make the decision to get married but remember that this married term comes in a package and you got to accept the whole package once you decide to do it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
October 30, 2017, 02:49:32 PM
I think there are some facilities after marriage. there are also some conveniences.
financially difficult. For example, to house the house. to be in a certain standard. There are also conveniences. for example, do not spend money to discuss Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 30, 2017, 02:39:25 PM
I am not married so I still do not know how life after marriage, but I think life after marriage will be better than before marriage because my opinion it will add happiness in our lives.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 30, 2017, 01:57:22 PM
I am still single so I really can't differentiate it. But based in what I have observed, when someone gets married to a spouse, their priority suddenly changes. Before when they were still single, they would do whatever they want, go to wherever they like and buy what they desire for themselves. But if you are married, you should your spouse as your first priority before yourself and eventually your kids as well before your own good.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
October 30, 2017, 01:15:29 PM
I am not married now but l am not young too , i mean i am in life before marrige term and i am feeling myself independent now, i can go everywhere when l want but after marriage i cant be like that so i am afraid to be marry with someone.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
October 30, 2017, 01:00:47 PM
after marriage, because if before the marriage we think is just ourself, different when has married we have to equate the ego with other people (wife) that's the real life.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 12:20:29 PM
Pages:
Jump to: