Pages:
Author

Topic: Life before and after marriage ??? - page 22. (Read 4184 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 104
December 04, 2017, 01:15:38 AM
Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin
What you guys think is life easier before marriage or after the marriage.

It actually depends how you look in life. Yes, there is much happiness if you married your one true love. And their is much obligation, responsibility to be put not only on your shoulder but also in your head. You and your partner is both ready to face challenges with each other.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 12:17:51 AM
In my opinion though im not married yet . What i observed with the married person is they can’t do now of what they did before . Like they can’t join with their friends and go somewhere else and drink alcohol with their friends (boys/girls) then going home late in the evening . Unlike if you are still single you can do what everything you want to do .
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
December 03, 2017, 09:52:19 PM
Life before marriage is more easier. Because you can do whatever you want to do.
Activity: 359
Merit: 101
December 03, 2017, 09:16:52 PM
Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin

I live even before marriage, so I do not know how to live in a marriage) maybe very soon I will find out what kind of life in marriage))
good luck !
get it soon, Cheesy
you will get more fun and happiness in your relationship.
it's just the way you make decision with your couple. and try to be mature .
everything gonna be fun if both of you can understand each other.
anyway. you will have patner in when you have breakfast or dinner or sleeping Cheesy
yeah. it will be more fun than single.
you can get traveling around the world together.
having child and grow old together.
just be calm down when you try to solve the problem.
Activity: 252
December 03, 2017, 03:56:45 PM
i believe that eveything is much more easy when you don't have more responsibility. but if you really love someone, be sure that that person also loves you. otherwise you seek your single days. if you don't take responsibility, don't get married.
Activity: 308
December 03, 2017, 01:29:03 PM
I'm single yet and i'm happy Smiley
Why i need to marry?
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 03, 2017, 10:59:23 AM

There's a big difference in a life of single and married life. Being single is like enjoying your life alone and being able to do all the things that we want to do without being limits. Being married is like enjoying your life with the one you love and will be able to enjoy it for the rest of your life. Being married is having a lot of responsibilities but having companion for your whole life is an advantage.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 10:32:12 AM
My married life before and after are the same 6years of married life very happy with my cute hubby.he is the blood of my body without blood i'm finished. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
December 03, 2017, 10:06:25 AM
I think, it's useless to get married at 21th century, society have evoluate
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 09:04:57 AM
Main difference I think, the way that you organize your finances will most likely be completely different than before you were married. Because you are legally bound to another person, you have to think about money in a completely new way.
Activity: 131
December 03, 2017, 08:19:35 AM

I do not know what kind of life after marriage, I live in a civil marriage, I have strongly nothing wrong) but I think after marriage, life changes a little))
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
December 03, 2017, 04:56:32 AM
i think life is easier when your not yet married because you can do what you want to do either, no one can under you can go to the places you want be with your friends, but when youre married it just a great feeling on the earth because married is the most happy when your with your someone you love.
I completely agree with you, but I just want to clarify one of the most important moments that Happy people during a joint life, that is, after marriage, only if they made the right choice. That is, if the husband and wife are really one, then only happiness in the family can be.

i agree with you, just like the vow they take " till death do us part" as long as both of them do their part till the end life would be easier and worth to live than being single.
Activity: 588
December 03, 2017, 04:12:13 AM
i think life is easier when your not yet married because you can do what you want to do either, no one can under you can go to the places you want be with your friends, but when youre married it just a great feeling on the earth because married is the most happy when your with your someone you love.
I completely agree with you, but I just want to clarify one of the most important moments that Happy people during a joint life, that is, after marriage, only if they made the right choice. That is, if the husband and wife are really one, then only happiness in the family can be.
Activity: 70
December 02, 2017, 10:33:25 PM
Activity: 82
Merit: 5
December 02, 2017, 08:36:04 AM
Being unmarried as a single has its perks, that should be enjoyed while it lasts. Your freedom, being unaccountable to no partner, and all that.
After marriage, life should become enhanced IF in good relationship, which comes with a price to pay.
A funny wiseacre says that while you marry a bad partner, afterward you become a philosopher... It sounds funny though, but it is better to stay unmarried than to be a wrong company.
Activity: 243
Blockchain with solar energy
November 28, 2017, 11:50:42 AM

I live even before marriage, so I do not know how to live in a marriage) maybe very soon I will find out what kind of life in marriage))
Activity: 448
November 27, 2017, 06:09:29 AM
Honestly, there is no such thing as easy life. The life before marriage you will study, go to a good university to help yourself in the future. And next, you will find a job earn money to invest in the future. The life after marriage, most likely you are going to have a family and you have to raise your children. In the end, life is not easy.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
November 27, 2017, 01:23:07 AM

Im a teenager as of now but if marriage is the topic, im focus now in my careerr before going to married or going to relationship. Im so hard to handle the time when i have a girlfriend. The time that i give to my love is going to myself and my career. So if you are married you are only focus to have a family and how to build it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 26, 2017, 11:57:04 PM
Hahaha i think life is easier before marrige.. But life is m0re sweeter after marriage hehe hope someday im going to be married too.. And all the people that already married ant still together.. Congratulation..😊
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
November 26, 2017, 08:55:40 PM
it seems to me that life is easier and happier after marriage, because after marriage we have a responsibility and some take care of us in the household that is our wife, and for me life is beautiful when we have job, property, family and descendant (child) Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: