Pages:
Author

Topic: Life before and after marriage ??? - page 3. (Read 4184 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 05:41:00 PM
There are many things that changes after marriage. Never get married.
Activity: 89
April 04, 2018, 03:06:57 PM
Life before marriage is much better than life after marriage.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 06:50:34 AM
Life before marriage is sweet:- you are free to sex many lady, nobody will stop you from doing what you wish etc
Life after marriage:- is really hard to cope you won't have time to do what you wish you can't sex lady around you are only hook to your wife.... you not free etc
Activity: 44
April 04, 2018, 06:45:20 AM
Life before and after marriage is certainly not much different, after marriage we have more responsibility than when we were single, after marriage may be many people feel restrained, because those who feel like it is still immature in thinking. I think after marriage we rise higher rank than before. The thought of a mature person will agree with me, happiness will we get more when we are married.
copper member
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 06:41:51 AM
by marrying our life more regularly and peacefully but a wife or husband can not make their own decisions to be together, in living the life of this world.
when we are not married we have a freedom in life but we do not get serenity because life in the absence of a partner makes life uncontrolled and orderly.
Activity: 110
April 04, 2018, 05:24:40 AM
Life is free before the marriage . But after marriage we have duties.
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
April 04, 2018, 04:01:56 AM
Marrying the right one will make life different with more of the better stuff each day. Getting the wrong partner is a grind that you need to get out off as soon as you can.
Activity: 140
April 04, 2018, 03:45:32 AM
I think now the differences are too small
Activity: 26
April 02, 2018, 03:42:15 PM
Doesn’t matter much, as life generally sucks.
Activity: 115
April 02, 2018, 08:43:29 AM
life before after marriage will have many difference it also encountered a lot of change and challenge ,some couple probably in newly wed, face a lot of mistake therefore if your not aware of this challenge don't try to be settled instead you're probably research before inter the life of marriage,,coz  will not essay to change your life immediately as soon as possible ,, 
Activity: 27
April 02, 2018, 08:04:32 AM
Life after marriage is good as you always have a partner to share things.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 04:40:56 PM
If relationships strong and pure nothing will change but when sides trying to take profit from each other and those profit not good for both of them life will actually change.
Activity: 38
March 25, 2018, 03:36:52 PM
i think before marriage , why ? because if we single we can do everthing we want. but if we got marriage we always think how to get better job for family, how to make your family happy ( this is hard because you always spend your time for work)  Embarrassed
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
March 25, 2018, 02:01:19 PM
Definitely before marriage!  Cheesy
Activity: 8
March 25, 2018, 01:08:06 PM
Enjoying life is the ultimate goal of every human. but it changes from time to time. Marriage is a one point where the life is getting changed very much and sometimes it cannot be predetermined. So according to my opinion the life before and after marriage is unpredictable and can be different from person to person.
Activity: 25
March 25, 2018, 12:58:41 PM
Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin
What you guys think is life easier before marriage or after the marriage.
both of them is true, sometimes life is more easy after married but some time life will limit your time to enjoy with your hobby or work, for example you cant be the only one to decide something, you must asked your wife, which is make you easy to take the decision but sometime it would make hard to tske decision
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 11:59:24 AM
It alls depend in with you are married dude, if you married a friend and a good woman or men you are going to be happy.
Activity: 73
March 25, 2018, 11:57:48 AM
I am not married but my point of view on this topic is after marriage. While alone, solve the problem alone. When in the Times of distress solving problems and struggles alone. When entering the world of marriage pushing self to make other yours. One problem will be solve by two's. Two is better than one.
Activity: 38
March 25, 2018, 11:45:20 AM
life before marriage is better than life after marriage. As before marriage you are free to do anything.
Activity: 17
March 25, 2018, 02:00:05 AM
I am married since 2001 but we don't have kids yet. So the only difference is time freedom for myself & the side of my family. Since i got married I have to limit my time going out with friends & staying out late from work as well, and I have to ask my husband's opinion with some major decisions that will affect our time together and sometimes money. There are times as well that when you go out with friends you have let your spouse know where you're going and what time you'll be coming home and you can't just sleep over with friends or go out of town with out asking your spouse if it's okay.
So, before you get married you should prepare yourself that a lot of things in your life might change and you have to be open with those changes. Don't get married if you are not prepared emotionally.

Pages:
Jump to: