Pages:
Author

Topic: Life before and after marriage ??? - page 4. (Read 4184 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 05:42:35 PM
Marriage is only better than singleness when you married the right woman else singleness is a preferred option
Activity: 126
March 24, 2018, 03:13:00 PM
In my own opinion,life after marriage is way much cooler than life before marriage.. Life after marriage though atimes it might be stressful,caring for a family, feeding them and providing for them as a man,  but the love and support you get from your wife and the joy you get whenever you see your kids, the joy of seeing your family is much more greater than anything. Your family gives you strength,gives you purpose in life and everytime you go out,you are rest assured that people that really loves you are waiting for your return.. But life before marriage is too simple, and fun yeah but Its not as interesting as life after marriage...
Activity: 90
March 24, 2018, 01:50:30 PM
Honey, we can either do it my way or we can do it your way and I get half and alimony.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Sky has no limit
March 24, 2018, 11:36:39 AM
Before marriage life is free to go anywhere with friends enjoying for every things and  went you marriage you are have many commitment and responsibility to familys to do.
Activity: 67
March 19, 2018, 10:53:52 PM
It is kind of same and it doesn’t really matter or change much.
Activity: 37
Merit: 6
March 19, 2018, 09:27:13 PM
I'm not yet married so I don’t know what life after marriage is.  All I know is when you are not married you have your freedom you can do whatever you like to do. You hold your time. Like a kid playing independently and no responsibility. But when you are married, that is the sweetest thing you do living with the one you love and having children. But there is a great responsibility
Activity: 168
March 19, 2018, 12:24:47 PM
Thinking how sore marriage goes. How sweet marriage end? I think there are things that needed to fix in terms of marriage neither after or before. Fixing everything including family matters, house and lots preparation, planning on how many children, when should live after the marriage or before marriage it must fix already. In other side of marriage in literal world it is not easy to deal the major struggles of being partner or being the parent. Really hard but needs to overcome. Very sweet but needs to stay in in balance scale. To make things properly.
Activity: 27
March 19, 2018, 10:01:13 AM
Life before much marriage is much better as it allows you to what you want.
Activity: 68
March 17, 2018, 09:39:14 AM
Life after marriage is much better as it gives you a companion to share your feelings with.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
March 16, 2018, 03:04:07 PM
If it is a love marriage than life before or after marriage is always the same.
After marriage and the birth of Children, the kids become the priority of the relationship and it becomes the job of the parents to take care of them at all times because they are offspring by which the family survives in the coming generations.
Activity: 33
March 16, 2018, 02:52:22 PM
If it is a love marriage than life before or after marriage is always the same.
Activity: 43
March 14, 2018, 07:03:59 PM
I think that if you love your partner and know all the habits that life will not change after marriage, but I'm not married so I can only guess))
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
March 14, 2018, 03:12:08 PM
my opinion is that after marriege there are more duties and responsibilities, but anyway relations shouldn't change, hopefully.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
March 14, 2018, 11:30:38 AM
i love my wife, my kids, and my life after marriege. of course as all people we have misunderstandings, but in general im having a great time. we get what we think. think positive and positive will come
Activity: 175
March 14, 2018, 11:08:15 AM
Would like to try, but only after 30 y.o. marriage is limits and barriers, that's for sure
Activity: 154
March 14, 2018, 10:37:28 AM
Surely, it depends on each outlook. But I've heard that after marriage, nude wife and nude woman are completely different things. What does it mean, decide yourself)
Activity: 152
March 14, 2018, 08:12:59 AM
In on my experience, life before marriage is easier than being married. But for both there is advantage and disadvantage. When you are single, you have the freedom to do everything at will and no rules. Also, you can work as much as you want without any can control of time. But as long as you are married, there are some rules that you should followed in order to make your work. Like i oh you remembered that i should go home early my husband is on phone telling you, you're suppose to home now.

If your partner is a responsible one, and a family man, a man who can understand you, i think there will be no problem and life would be easier even after marriage.
Marriage is a matter of choosing the right one, the love of your life, the one who will ride on your journey and will help you make things easy, will make you happy, and will love and understand you through ups and downs of your life.

But when i was single, i can go anywhere at your disposal without any permission from a partner. Everything is as easy as one think to do. Life before marriage is so enjoyable. Freedom is in your hand.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
March 14, 2018, 07:44:56 AM
Life before marriage is sweeter than life after marriage.  Marriage is a lifetime commitment, one has to stop certain things he/she  was doing before marriage and then focus on his family.
Activity: 112
March 14, 2018, 05:51:40 AM
It's all about responsibility to your partner and family to be. Sure it isn't that easy compared to just living with yourself but I'm sure happiness brought to you is all worth it.

Before marriage, you are free to do things on your own, spend a lot of money for things that you like, can go to many places, drink, party and can have many girlfriends or boyfriends at the same time. But after marriage, you already have responsibilities to your partner and children. So instead of spending your money and time to nonsense things, you save your money because you want your family to be financially stable. You are already thinking not just about yourself, but also about your family. So in every decision you make, you dont think about your own good but also for your family's own good.
Activity: 90
March 14, 2018, 04:42:06 AM
It's all about responsibility to your partner and family to be. Sure it isn't that easy compared to just living with yourself but I'm sure happiness brought to you is all worth it.
Pages:
Jump to: