Pages:
Author

Topic: 【LIGHTNINGASIC GROUPBUY】1.5TH - 2500 USD - FREE SHIPPING IN 48 HOURS - page 2. (Read 6987 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
reading this comments how can a possible buyer purchase an item like this.
I believe this sicne its a new would not hurt to make it like a parachute drop
packing...
Hope you solve this Swisshash

close up on the broken module without heatsink ... it's the AM BE200 ...

https://i.imgur.com/7ELb0U9l.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/7iqP8VBl.jpg

at least it's looking like it works now .... except that I still haven't got the image that I could use with the miner .... so I can't even test the 3 boards that look okay and the one that hopefully works

https://i.imgur.com/PWVVI7ol.jpg

At the moment I'm really not sure if such a damage could have happened to the miner even if they would have played football with it ... it looks more like somebody just assembled it and forced the pins into the connectors with out carrying if they break ... it took me around 1 hour to get them back in after having fixed each pin set ...
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
reading this comments how can a possible buyer purchase an item like this.
I believe this sicne its a new product it would not hurt to make the box
 like a parachute drop packing...in China these bubble related items are cheep
after all.
Hope you solve this Swisshash
Swisshash, i have wrote you on Skype.

I will first try to fix ... as much as I can ... then I will see ...

Only waiting on the image now to test 3 modules that I worked back on the fixed board ...
maybee even 4 .. but seems on board 4 one connector is broken too ... will see ...

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Swisshash, i have wrote you on Skype.
The psu pic shows how to solder/connect your psu??

Also can you please give some pics when you are available?

Good News:

ok the package looks not good ...

Bad News:

Fact:

At the moment the miner is unusabe, I was able to at least fix the short circuit on the board, but at least one of the five modules took a damage with fully thrown apart connectors which are not fixable with soldering, at least with my skill set.

I will try to fix whatever I can, but also the SD Card is broken, won't load up anything.

However this is my first purchase for SwissHash and you probably know how I feel now.

At the moment Jack hasn't answered if he will do a compensation or not ...

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
The psu pic shows how to solder/connect your psu??

Also can you please give some pics when you are available?
One module has the connector wrenched off .. including the part of the board, probably not fixable ...

I have a lot of photos ... but I will wait for a answer from Jack first ...

the LA800 is not able to survive transport in that case ... with out harm the modules are to heavy for
the way they are attached ...

Huh?

Whats in the picture?

It's the industrial psu that was in the package ...
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Huh?

Whats in the picture?
i confirm too SwissHash will receive his package tomorrow Smiley

Ok good News ... received package ....

bad news it's not turning on the industrial PSU is working but as soon as I plug in the cables it doesn't run ...

Miner paid 24h ago waiting for shipping too.

Bumb

No sign of shipment.

A little patience, everybody will receive his tracking #
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Miner paid 24h ago waiting for shipping too.

Bumb

No sign of shipment.
i confirm too SwissHash will receive his package tomorrow Smiley
c2m
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Major thievery with multiple forum accounts involved. You have been warned.

Any substantial proof ? I guess you have some, if your claim is in red ?

IMO they're legit - they just lack quick and organized full support right now - waiting hours for replies is not something I would expect in standard business I know, but hey what do I know about bitcoin ecosystem, just a newbie (come from completely different banking/trading environment)...

@SwissHash, please let us know the good(hopefully)/bad news, once your miners are delivered, thanks and GL.

Can you please explain ?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

Please clarify which user id is a thief.
Activity: 150
So, I've just chatted with Jack on Skype (god, I hate Skype soft:) about LA800G miner and some answers follows:
- CGm supported
- hosting only for price of electricity, so 0.2usd/kw*0.8kw(miner)*24*30=around 115USD/month/miner confirmed
- have them in stock, apparently info on their website is correct
- hosted miner on line in 48hrs from payment confirmation
- in case of hosting they will provide PSUs (+50usd/miner) and RPI (+50usd - Jack said 50usd, on their website they state 60usd)
- there is not and will not be remote access (for whatever reasons they have, according to Jack, they can not do it) - bus they will set up your pool on hosted miners.

So conclusion on price:
- hosting one LA800G would be 1*1170usd (Miner) + 1*50usd (PSU) + 1*60usd (RPI) + 1*115usd/1.st month (hosting) = 1395USD for one miner and first month,
- in other words 1,74USD/GH best case, probably 1,86USD/GH in practice (mining around 750GH).
- ROI should be around 3 month, if BTC stays above 500USD

Still an excellent offer imo...

I should receive my order tomorrow ... I will let you know more ... then ... Jack compensated according to the last chat with him my lost shipping days in adding a PSU and a Raspberry ... that's a good compensation in my opinion ... I hope everything works out fine tomorrow ... :-)
c2m
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
So, I've just chatted with Jack on Skype (god, I hate Skype soft:) about LA800G miner and some answers follows:
- CGm supported
- hosting only for price of electricity, so 0.2usd/kw*0.8kw(miner)*24*30=around 115USD/month/miner confirmed
- have them in stock, apparently info on their website is correct
- hosted miner on line in 48hrs from payment confirmation
- in case of hosting they will provide PSUs (+50usd/miner) and RPI (+50usd - Jack said 50usd, on their website they state 60usd)
- there is not and will not be remote access (for whatever reasons they have, according to Jack, they can not do it) - bus they will set up your pool on hosted miners.

So conclusion on price:
- hosting one LA800G would be 1*1170usd (Miner) + 1*50usd (PSU) + 1*60usd (RPI) + 1*115usd/1.st month (hosting) = 1395USD for one miner and first month,
- in other words 1,74USD/GH best case, probably 1,86USD/GH in practice (mining around 750GH).
- ROI should be around 3 month, if BTC stays above 500USD

Still an excellent offer imo...

Activity: 137
Three month old account, ZERO trust rating,.... can you take my money too?!?!!!
Pages:
Jump to: