Pages:
Author

Topic: 【LIGHTNINGASIC GROUPBUY】1.5TH - 2500 USD - FREE SHIPPING IN 48 HOURS - page 5. (Read 6987 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
hi

can you share some pictures with proof.

we posted a video in first post, but i will add some photos too

Can you put some screenshot that its doing 1.5 TH
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001
The pictures and video don't tell me much.

Do the SHA256 and the Scrypt miners share the same (silver) case then?

More detailed info and images are in order.  If you can post very detailed information about your BTC wallet and bank transfer account, why not of the product itself?  After all, it's what we are going to be paying for eventually.

Thank you.

Honestly that is the exact reason I asked about escrow, I dont doubt that you have made thousands of sales but the lack of info makes me cautious. If we could have some more info and some proof of these hashing I think I would be one of the first in line.

If a seller cannot even provide the most basic requirement for online retailing (i.e. detailed product literature and a variety of pictures which should be automatic in the first place and shouldn't be badgered out of them till kingdom come), it kinda makes one think that they must be hiding something that they don't want the prospective buyers/customer to know or see.  I mean, how complicated is it to find a decent amateur photographer to take the pictures if they're too busy raking in the big bucks?

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

More detailed info and images are in order.  If you can post very detailed information about your BTC wallet and bank transfer account, why not of the product itself?  After all, it's what we are going to be paying for eventually.

Thank you.

Honestly that is the exact reason I asked about escrow, I dont doubt that you have made thousands of sales but the lack of info makes me cautious. If we could have some more info and some proof of these hashing I think I would be one of the first in line.
legendary
Activity: 1081

Thank you.

legendary
Activity: 1050
how do we hook this up to a consumer PSU?  the photos look like multiple power cables coming out that need to be physically terminated to an industrial PSU?

im pretty sure it works with normal psu

oh I see, so instead of those red and black cables coming out we would just run in our PCIE connectors from a PSU and plug those in instead?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
how do we hook this up to a consumer PSU?  the photos look like multiple power cables coming out that need to be physically terminated to an industrial PSU?

im pretty sure it works with normal psu
legendary
Activity: 1050
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Is this the new ASICMiner Gen3 (AM BE200) Chip or the Avalon Gen3 (A3233) Chip?

+1

Friedcat is ASICMiner Gen 3
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
escrow accepted?

We have sold thousands of miners around the world, there is no need for escrow

Can You please sign the address and have asiabtc post the signature in here .... thx

No i do not have access to that BTC address, only Jack has.
Activity: 434
Merit: 265

+1
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
escrow accepted?

Can You please sign the address and have asiabtc post the signature in here .... thx
escrow accepted?

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hi

we posted a video in first post, but i will add some photos too
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
hi

Is psu included and will you sell without psu.

How many chips are on those 5 blades.

- without PSU
- i dont know chip numbers, will ask Jack
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Is psu included and will you sell without psu.

How many chips are on those 5 blades.
What software would it need to run on the RPI and will it run on a pc also?

We provide RPI ISO
Pages:
Jump to: