Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE - page 10. (Read 255898 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Dead or not, i just keep holding my coins!
Activity: 479
Merit: 533
I think LIR party is over now , whenever i see such indirect scams then it reminds me of movie "Money Monsters" Tongue

it's over, congrats those who sold with profits, unlucky bagholders.
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
I think LIR party is over now , whenever i see such indirect scams then it reminds me of movie "Money Monsters" Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
on tuesday i will bern my all LIR if price will not pump.

Stfu. Dump, dump, dump
We have your smelly ass covered.

Good bye scammer

LIR Coin is now dead. you can check their prices moving downwards from last couple of weeks and you can see the crisis in their signature campaign thread.

Even in this thread, there is already ton of crisis. LIR can be an excellent coin but purposely one of the dev make this whole project almost a failure. And i really wish to know how much btc has phoneix taken away from the fund raised?
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Flame war never stop, but volume back to rise.

Go LIR, get back my money!

0/
Flame can sometimes help because in investment it is not only one sided and if it is one sided it is boring, by the way, you are not the only one who invested here, even me I have invested a lot for me and my coins are just stuck in my yobit wallet, so we just need to calm down now and wait until in rises back again.
Flame war never stop, but volume back to rise.

Go LIR, get back my money!

0/
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Stfu. Dump, dump, dump

Good bye scammer

LIR Coin is now dead. you can check their prices moving downwards from last couple of weeks and you can see the crisis in their signature campaign thread.

Yeah its dead. Sell your coins and move on. Sell them at the floor after 10 days of floor building. Do it man, You'll be the smartest investor ever! SELL. The sky is falling and the dev is dying.
Sell sell sell.

Grin
Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Stfu. Dump, dump, dump

Good bye scammer

Then sell and move the fuck on.
Thank you
Activity: 798

Stfu. Dump, dump, dump

Good bye scammer

imo fancy polished version of the 2015 common ico scam.

1: Buy your own Coins during the Ico, never pay for it of course so they come for free.
2: Release a promising shitcoin.
3: Pump the Coin it with fake Vol.(Basicly buy your own free Coins.)
4: Redcandle most of the free ICO Coins when shit hits the fan at the end, then find excuses.
5: Catch some after the dump and repeat lower and act like you care again.

the same bs happened here imo.
They just bought Accounts and make it look pretty much legit compared to a nowadays Mining/Ico Scam.

Well played Gentlemen , well played.
Proof me wrong.

btw:
Karma will come for you one way or another.

I've been into a private pump trading group and this pretty much is what we did (well that was a year or so ago) and I can confirm that this is indeed what most scam ICOs do in order to fool their "investors" by buying up their own share of the ICO and pretend to be outsiders that do have some unique interest on the said coin. Well there are some cases that some staff on the exchange is also a conspirator to do a "ninja-add" of the coin lol.

So this tells me you're nothing but a piece of shit. Why would you join a group like that? Only to fuck others . Fu piece of shit!

Stfu. Dump, dump, dump

Good bye scammer
Activity: 420
I suggest you to add another round for free promotion with mega jackpot offers. And a lengthy campaign will decently attract more people. I don't know about the negative things flowing around LIR.
Sell orders thinning out. Things are starting to happen over here. When will the escrow be announced and the address made public?
Activity: 378
Hi, I have 0 active connections in my wallet, is there some nodes that I can add to the .conf file to get some connections? Thanks

Check about nodes, a few pages ago u can find this.
I checked around twenty pages back and I didn't found any post about nodes, if someone have it please post it so I can sync my wallet Sad
Hi, I have 0 active connections in my wallet, is there some nodes that I can add to the .conf file to get some connections? Thanks

Check about nodes, a few pages ago u can find this.
Activity: 378
In one of the post I have read that only 16000000 LIR has been remain in the market and I think they are now of only 28 BTC or a little more, if the developer start to buy them also on the exchange then think the price of it will increase, and we will find our investment as profitable.
This is exactly what i say. Now, to up price, devs Just need rebuy lir and after this maybe only put it on order book will resolve all problem
Activity: 742
Hire me for your campaign management.
In one of the post I have read that only 16000000 LIR has been remain in the market and I think they are now of only 28 BTC or a little more, if the developer start to buy them also on the exchange then think the price of it will increase, and we will find our investment as profitable.
Activity: 854
Stop with flame war here, lets share important thing pls
Important things?sorry but this thread has turned into a kindergarten a long time ago excpect nothing but personal insults,meaningless posts and lot of trolling.

I just want to ask shogdite and i hope i will get an answer if the signature campaign participants are going to be paid for their work the last two weeks.I know that almost everyone including the campaign manager left and removed their signatures but we all know there was no other choice,i think that even a reduced payment(70%-80% for example) will be fair for all of us.
Pages:
Jump to: