Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE - page 8. (Read 255898 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Warning!

One of the bought/stolen shill accounts promoting this project, Siameze, has publicly stated in the Lisk thread, that he is engaged in market manipulation, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Market_manipulation

Should I move my sell wall yet or leave it up for a few more hours?

I highly recommend not investing or being involved in anyway with this project.

wtf... is this against the law? he bought that coin and now he cant sell? lol
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
I think Phoenix is Eric in all time.

All show here Just a Eric plan to stole the money.

Just realise

Its probably but we'll never know the truth. Id really like to hear what shog says about him though I'm the next update. Hopefully that will be today.

At this point of time, phoenix or eric are both contactable. And even from what we can assumed, i think the more important stuffs is how LIR will carry on the project. LIR has been deeply wounded by the recent incident but i still have a bit of hope for LIR to return to it glory.

Of course its going to return to glory bro. You still have some serious whales swimming in the waters. Just be patient and everything will turn out well.

Says the sock-puppet alt of the fraudster 'devs'. So why exactly would any 'whales' be interested in a clone-coin attached to a cheap web-script dice game? One which is operated by conmen?

The only whales in this project are the scammer devs sitting on all that money they took. Nobody outside of this scam would be stupid enough to entrust a shonky dice site run by anonymous liars with their money.

So, any actual numbers being given yet to the half of the heist that has already been given its free pass, namely, the stolen funds taken by the current operator of the Phoenix1969 account, Eric Hansen is the scammer

Fucking scammer is Eric Hansen. Don't spread fud. Just run along now. Things are starting to look up again, The tournament is over and soon we'll get an update from the dev. Good bye.

Things will never be 'up' for this shitcoin and its scam ICO.

Stop lying to your investors, sockie.

Activity: 322
ICO Chicken Dinner :)
Warning!

One of the bought/stolen shill accounts promoting this project, Siameze, has publicly stated in the Lisk thread, that he is engaged in market manipulation, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Market_manipulation

Warning Warning  Warning

I put up sell walls and all of a sudden I'm a market manipulator?

I'm allowed as an investor in lisk to put up and buy walls or sell walls I want. If you don't like me putting up monster sell walls then buy my lisk and stop me from doing it.

Don't mind butthurt mike the seedy bastard he is just upset his pals scam got found out. Fuck you eric, fuck you and give me back my BTC  Angry
Activity: 432
Warning!

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire

Just realise

Its probably but we'll never know the truth. Id really like to hear what shog says about him though I'm the next update. Hopefully that will be today.

At this point of time, phoenix or eric are both contactable. And even from what we can assumed, i think the more important stuffs is how LIR will carry on the project. LIR has been deeply wounded by the recent incident but i still have a bit of hope for LIR to return to it glory.

Of course its going to return to glory bro. You still have some serious whales swimming in the waters. Just be patient and everything will turn out well.

Says the sock-puppet alt of the fraudster 'devs'. So why exactly would any 'whales' be interested in a clone-coin attached to a cheap web-script dice game? One which is operated by conmen?

The only whales in this project are the scammer devs sitting on all that money they took. Nobody outside of this scam would be stupid enough to entrust a shonky dice site run by anonymous liars with their money.

So, any actual numbers being given yet to the half of the heist that has already been given its free pass, namely, the stolen funds taken by the current operator of the Phoenix1969 account, who is not, contrary to sock-puppet bullshit, Eric Hanson.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

Just realise

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Just realise
legendary
At least thinking on the bright side, now the thread here is peaceful and every post here are more gear towards the development of LIR. I am still curious of how many btc has phoenix had taken away.
Activity: 338
What have you done. meh meh
hmmmm let see if shogdite will come  to pay the winners
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Fuders gonna fud, like haters gonna hate.

I hope LIR recovery up

Of course its going to recover up and everyone who sold cheap are going to be crying tears of profit losses.
They'll see soon enough.

r u still getting paid for LIR avtar?
Fuders gonna fud, like haters gonna hate.

I hope LIR recovery up
Site is working for me fine. Are you on drugs dude?

Sorry man, but it didn't work for me for like a day.
Works now.. (strange?)

i check site log. and its on always uptime
Activity: 476
Site is working for me fine. Are you on drugs dude?

Sorry man, but it didn't work for me for like a day.
Works now.. (strange?)
The website is down and the coin dumped.
Why do people still believe the coin will go up again?

website is working for me, brother

because hope is good for ur life
Guys just go one every thread and call the other coins a scam and tell people to buy lir. its going to help us get more attention.

wow very nice idea,,
hahaha cant stop laughing
Activity: 476
The website is down and the coin dumped.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I bet all in on lir. Or LIR die and i lost all my investiment, or it will back and rise more and more and a get a big profit

That is probably what will happen, all or nothing for all those who believes in this coin. It could be a big profit or a big loss for anyone holding lir. Good thing before i enter here the challenge to them already came up so its a posible saving for my coins
I bet all in on lir. Or LIR die and i lost all my investiment, or it will back and rise more and more and a get a big profit
legendary
What are possibilities and future as well as features about LIR in exchange and trading.
As I am seeing now its going down day by day.

At certain time LIR ride market and make big movements but now people lose their interests I think.

If the dev team can prove the legitimacy of this overtime, lir can probably rise again, the current movement in the price is because of the recent accusation about them imho

I agree, I'm holding on my LIR - In my opinion, Its worth giving the dev team a chance.

With so many things going on, LIR has been in one of the worst state it can ever been. This is an extreme high risk project at this point of time but if the dev is able to pull through, this can be a high rewarding investment. So it all boils down to how you all want to carry on from here.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
What are possibilities and future as well as features about LIR in exchange and trading.
As I am seeing now its going down day by day.

At certain time LIR ride market and make big movements but now people lose their interests I think.

If the dev team can prove the legitimacy of this overtime, lir can probably rise again, the current movement in the price is because of the recent accusation about them imho

I agree, I'm holding on my LIR - In my opinion, Its worth giving the dev team a chance.
Pages:
Jump to: