Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE - page 6. (Read 255898 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
It is coming to the end of august. According to the timeline, the dice should be available and dividend should start rolling already. Kind of sad to see with so many things going on, the LIR is becoming so low. I hope the dev can do well and deliver what is promise so that the community will start to believe in it again.

Oh he's going to deliver....   A picture of his LIR  Ferrari full of hot expensive models-   You know, for the good of the network and promotional marketing, the good stuff investors money should be spent on.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire

has shogdite given you one reason not to trust him?

No, not one, lots. Lying about being a long time member of good repute while collecting investment funds, that's just one lie of many.

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
there is still no word from Phoenix. The situation is unfortunate but regardless,...The amount that he took isn't something we feel should be disclosed publicly
Essentially the truth of the matter is that you intend to piss all over your investors by refusing to give them any details about what you have done with their money.

Odd thing is that you don't actually have a justifiable reason for doing so, other than your intention to hope people just drop the issue because, well, you are engineering the whole fraud after all.

We are committed to making LetItRide a success despite all the trolls that have appeared in our thread and have tried to slander myself, our project and sway our investors.
Ah, yes, the scammer's usual refrain of "trolls are ruining my scam with their exposure of my criminal fraud!!1!1!!1"

Why won't you tell the people who own that quarter of a million dollars you took from them where it is? What has been taken, so far at least, and what you have spent of it. More importantly how much is left.

Do you think your investors don't deserve to know?

Quick, go fire up your sock-puppet shill accounts so they can screech homophobic slurs and tell the community how they trust you and how you are delivering etc. etc. and most definitely, ad nauseam.

Speaking of delivering, how's that cheap dice web-script innovative dice game coming along? Care to explain what is so innovative about it that the public are going to want to deposit their money with you, an anonymous criminal fraudster?

[edit]
Oh yeah, apart from your infamous "All ICOs are scam unless proven otherwise" post, prior to setting up your own ICO, you 'devs' were supposed to be releasing a White Paper, where is it?
We'll be releasing a white paper in the days to come, I hope you have the time to give it a read.

I have the time to give it a read. I'm sure your investors would love to as well. Do you have a link?

Eric Hansen scammer run away without any whitepaper, he is so lazy to write a wp, greedy bastarde and isn't willing to spend time to make scam more professional.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
It is coming to the end of august. According to the timeline, the dice should be available and dividend should start rolling already. Kind of sad to see with so many things going on, the LIR is becoming so low. I hope the dev can do well and deliver what is promise so that the community will start to believe in it again.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Shog, u can give us some expect about when we able to gambling lir in dice?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I really need my login details as I can't login to see my coins. Is there any person I should contact to help me recover my login password or reset it/ I really want to know what is happening here now.
Actually there is a forgot password feature but seems it doesn't working because I've try and wait 5 minutes still no new email come, otherwise just send PM to shogdite

EDIT I got email from shogdite after 10 minutes waiting, you could try it also.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
I really need my login details as I can't login to see my coins. Is there any person I should contact to help me recover my login password or reset it/ I really want to know what is happening here now.
I think only OP can help you on that matter.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Is a new thread starting soon?

I hope so. It needs a new start

We need to figure out a way to get that fag off the default trust though because we all have red because of him and that's not very good even if the new thread is moderated.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
there is still no word from Phoenix. The situation is unfortunate but regardless,...The amount that he took isn't something we feel should be disclosed publicly
Essentially the truth of the matter is that you intend to piss all over your investors by refusing to give them any details about what you have done with their money.

Odd thing is that you don't actually have a justifiable reason for doing so, other than your intention to hope people just drop the issue because, well, you are engineering the whole fraud after all.

We are committed to making LetItRide a success despite all the trolls that have appeared in our thread and have tried to slander myself, our project and sway our investors.
Ah, yes, the scammer's usual refrain of "trolls are ruining my scam with their exposure of my criminal fraud!!1!1!!1"

Why won't you tell the people who own that quarter of a million dollars you took from them where it is? What has been taken, so far at least, and what you have spent of it. More importantly how much is left.

Quick, go fire up your sock-puppet shill accounts so they can screech homophobic slurs and tell the community how they trust you and how you are delivering etc. etc. and most definitely, ad nauseam.

Speaking of delivering, how's that cheap dice web-script innovative dice game coming along? Care to explain what is so innovative about it that the public are going to want to deposit their money with you, an anonymous criminal fraudster?

[edit]
Oh yeah, apart from your infamous "All ICOs are scam unless proven otherwise" post, prior to setting up your own ICO, you 'devs' were supposed to be releasing a White Paper, where is it?
We'll be releasing a white paper in the days to come, I hope you have the time to give it a read.

I have the time to give it a read. I'm sure your investors would love to as well. Do you have a link?

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Lol, why people dump the prize até 200 satoshi?

Lol or this coin really die now or this people gonna cry later.
O.o

When there is new coin circulating, there will always be a price drop. Recently, the tournament has ended and there are a few winners. So naturally there will be some people who want to cash out their winnings.
Angry for small amount of money! Or dumping to buybship.
Lol, why people dump the prize até 200 satoshi?

Lol or this coin really die now or this people gonna cry later.
O.o
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

then it probably is a duck.

and i think we have a duck here.

[edit]

This thread is goign to be closed soon then you wont be able to say or do anything anymore.. Have fun while you still can.
And dont forget to eat a big fat dick.

I apologize for not reaching 4,000,000 bets.  I tried my best, guys Sad

Thats a close try but you still won most bets. thats must be nice.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Thx cryptoevil, now we can easily find who are LIR shills, and don't trade with them.   Grin  They are scam-protectors. Shame on them! 
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Now your coin can be good for betting because the coin is so cheap now, 15% of ico price. Betting is easier for you guys, no pressure.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

Wow, thats a lot of bets - good to see the system can handle the load =)
Activity: 81

Pages:
Jump to: