Pages:
Author

Topic: LISK price speculation - page 53. (Read 113784 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
March 29, 2016, 04:41:11 AM
Yeah. A dumper IS a hardcore seller AND therefore has the Power TO CHANGE the price
They usually dump to buy back at cheaper price, especially the project is very young to make a call.

I think it will start at 5x ico price and might drop a little but with projects like this i doubt you see it go below ico price.

Cause i know many that already have some btc ready incase it does and whales know that so selling would even be for them a risk.

I bought around 10 btc in the ico and i have more then 20 ready incase it drops even below ico price Cheesy and the fact many will make it only go up from the start.

My guess
week 1 , 100k
week 4,  250k
a year 1000k
Thats a very optimistic speculation ...
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
March 29, 2016, 04:33:37 AM
Yeah. A dumper IS a hardcore seller AND therefore has the Power TO CHANGE the price
They usually dump to buy back at cheaper price, especially the project is very young to make a call.

I think it will start at 5x ico price and might drop a little but with projects like this i doubt you see it go below ico price.

Cause i know many that already have some btc ready incase it does and whales know that so selling would even be for them a risk.

I bought around 10 btc in the ico and i have more then 20 ready incase it drops even below ico price Cheesy and the fact many will make it only go up from the start.

My guess
week 1 , 100k
week 4,  250k
a year 1000k
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
March 29, 2016, 03:42:53 AM
Activity: 513
March 28, 2016, 09:09:31 PM

I know this was mentioned before, but it wouldn't be surprising if some whales are willing to take a slight loss at launch to buy back in cheaper.  It should be an interesting launch.  The real question is can Lisk build enough momentum and attract people that didn't already participate.

I'd laugh if those whales get run over and leave them with less LISK than they started with. LOL
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
March 28, 2016, 07:15:01 PM

I know this was mentioned before, but it wouldn't be surprising if some whales are willing to take a slight loss at launch to buy back in cheaper.  It should be an interesting launch.  The real question is can Lisk build enough momentum and attract people that didn't already participate.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
March 28, 2016, 04:24:42 PM
It only takes one participant to start selling below ICO to make things go sour fast.

No more so than when there's a new shiny object for the short-term punters to chanse.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
March 28, 2016, 04:01:34 PM
Activity: 532
March 28, 2016, 01:46:58 PM
One thing is certain.  Nobody is selling below ICO price.

That's not how the markets work  Roll Eyes It only takes one participant to start selling below ICO to make things go sour fast.
So do sellers ultimately determine the price?
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
March 28, 2016, 10:07:22 AM
One thing is certain.  Nobody is selling below ICO price.

That's not how the markets work  Roll Eyes It only takes one participant to start selling below ICO to make things go sour fast.
March 28, 2016, 08:11:13 AM
I think if it drops below ICO price, I'd be willing to pick up a ton. And that's not something I ever consider - I'd normally wait for a huge drop.

It will be interesting, but definitely recommend keeping some for a very long run (like year or two).

Its definitely one for the long term
Yeah totally agree
Activity: 336
March 28, 2016, 05:43:58 AM
I think if it drops below ICO price, I'd be willing to pick up a ton. And that's not something I ever consider - I'd normally wait for a huge drop.

It will be interesting, but definitely recommend keeping some for a very long run (like year or two).

Its definitely one for the long term
Activity: 513
March 28, 2016, 03:29:39 AM

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
March 28, 2016, 02:31:23 AM
Since nobody seems to be selling under ICO price (well who would Smiley ? ) when it hits markets like Polo will be in the x1.5 - x2 at the start.
That is what I believe too.  Wink

I hope you are right. Something to keep in mind, some early investors might be looking to get rid of their bonus amounts at launch which could temporarily lower the price.

er that is right I forgot so my 1 BTC (at 10% bonus mark) of supposedly 5,617.20 lisk x 10% would be 6178.92 lisk whoo who (yeah big spender I'm not) Smiley

well hell nice to see a % I forgot about go into the positive for once ..usually it is in the other direction (sales tax/shipping etc)

Trolls go to the cover...Lisk go to the moon when it launch... 1$ in the first exchange... remember that...Are you thinking that a lot of whales invest tones of BTC in Lisk and they dump it... very poor trolls in this forum Grin
1 Lisk= $1 USD at launch I keep telling them but they never listen.  To the moon.  Grin

Have a deep and emotional feeling/hope/desire/yippie skippie "damn I hope he is Clairvoyant" moment about you after reading your post. (Just think you got lisk and clairvoyance on the thread a 'double threat' so it seems) Smiley

Please tell me you DID NOT have "2nd sight moment" of the same kind about PayCoin! (damn scared self) Smiley

March 27, 2016, 05:20:23 PM
Trolls go to the cover...Lisk go to the moon when it launch... 1$ in the first exchange... remember that...Are you thinking that a lot of whales invest tones of BTC in Lisk and they dump it... very poor trolls in this forum Grin
1 Lisk= $1 USD at launch I keep telling them but they never listen.  To the moon.  Grin
March 27, 2016, 04:23:38 PM
Only 2 weeks to find out. Hold your breath !!
Merit: 510
Quiero mi bocadillo
March 27, 2016, 04:21:55 PM
March 27, 2016, 03:25:30 PM
A great day of altcoin dumping. Wish Lisk was released today Smiley
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
March 27, 2016, 02:10:07 PM
Yeah I hope that someone dumps them on the market so I can buy more Smiley will certainly hold LISK as long-term since it's already showing a great community here and on their forum.
March 27, 2016, 01:56:02 PM
Since nobody seems to be selling under ICO price (well who would Smiley ? ) when it hits markets like Polo will be in the x1.5 - x2 at the start.
That is what I believe too.  Wink

I hope you are right. Something to keep in mind, some early investors might be looking to get rid of their bonus amounts at launch which could temporarily lower the price.
Thats what I am hoping for to get into the action.
Whales, please dump your bonuses on us.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
March 27, 2016, 01:49:04 PM
That is what I believe too.  Wink

Pages:
Jump to: