Pages:
Author

Topic: LISK price speculation - page 54. (Read 113784 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
March 27, 2016, 01:41:06 PM
Since nobody seems to be selling under ICO price (well who would Smiley ? ) when it hits markets like Polo will be in the x1.5 - x2 at the start.
That is what I believe too.  Wink
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
March 27, 2016, 01:10:39 PM
ICO participants are bullish.
People that missed the ICO are haters.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
March 27, 2016, 12:40:12 PM
It could be...lots of people drop their price expectations in a hurry when the next Big Thing comes along. Case in point: the WAVES ICO starts two days after April 12th.
If LISK doesnt take off, then it might affect WAVES negatively, I reckon

Correction: WAVES ICO starts on April 12th.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
March 27, 2016, 12:08:17 PM
One thing is certain.  Nobody is selling below ICO price.

I'm not sure of this thing.... in the past ico(s) I remembered of a few users that have sold part of their coin under price ico (-500 / -1k satoshi , or something like that).

It could be...lots of people drop their price expectations in a hurry when the next Big Thing comes along. Case in point: the WAVES ICO starts two days after April 12th.
If LISK doesnt take off, then it might affect WAVES negatively, I reckon
legendary
March 27, 2016, 12:00:38 PM
One thing is certain.  Nobody is selling below ICO price.

I'm not sure of this thing.... in the past ico(s) I remembered of a few users that have sold part of their coin under price ico (-500 / -1k satoshi , or something like that).

It could be...lots of people drop their price expectations in a hurry when the next Big Thing comes along. Case in point: the WAVES ICO starts on April 12th.
legendary
March 27, 2016, 11:58:56 AM
LISK is imo a good long term investment (it will truly take off in a year or two), until then it will have it's ups and downs.

That's what I'm expecting. A big flurry of activity because of the publicity from the huge ICO, after which it'll quiet down and more-or-less flatline like Factom and Synero did. That dormancy might last for months. 

If I'm right, then the flatline stretch is the time to keep a close eye on the development of Lisk & its ecosystem. If the ecosystem grows and development continues - all "under the radar" as far as Lisk's price is concerned - then we'll not only have a second chance to buy but also a long stretch to accumulate. Smiley If it follows Factom's price pattern, and has the ecosystem growth to justify more buys, it's be a great coin to accumulate with a biweekly or monthly dollar-cost-averaging plan.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
March 27, 2016, 06:02:12 AM

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
March 27, 2016, 05:59:39 AM
Since nobody seems to be selling under ICO price (well who would Smiley ? ) when it hits markets like Polo will be in the x1.5 - x2 at the start.
x13
Things are called shit for a reason, dear.
March 27, 2016, 05:38:09 AM
Read the last three pages of this thread but I did not encounter a real discussion what the current free market price of Lisk is.

Where do you think is it? I read some speculations in other threads which are going from 0.00004 to 0.0005. It is a big range.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
March 27, 2016, 05:31:23 AM
LISK is imo a good long term investment (it will truly take off in a year or two), until then it will have it's ups and downs.
Activity: 560
March 27, 2016, 05:21:53 AM

Always the gamble you take when investing in an ICO.
This is not gamble.
In every game you have at least 49% chance , but in this case if you understood my previous post you have nothing. And investing in ico is always higher risk than gambling.. Most ico are scams and frauds, and those are tools of whales,  i bet they are financiers of all that hype.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
March 27, 2016, 05:16:20 AM

Dont know about that. Someone big might try to dump it so the market panic sell and then he buy all of them
This could be dev team with their invested bitcoins. They already have collected ico so they can invest their btcs and dump immediately after LISK show up on exchange. This way they can kill a coin and whole project, and they are not guilty, and nobody will suspect..

Always the gamble you take when investing in an ICO.
Activity: 560
March 27, 2016, 05:14:58 AM

Dont know about that. Someone big might try to dump it so the market panic sell and then he buy all of them
This could be dev team with their invested bitcoins. They already have collected ico so they can invest their btcs and dump immediately after LISK show up on exchange. This way they can kill a coin and whole project, and they are not guilty, and nobody will suspect..
March 27, 2016, 02:11:53 AM
LISK will end up besting ETH.

Wait for it  Grin
Yeah I definitely see that happening within the first 6 months.  Cool
March 26, 2016, 11:54:07 PM

Wait for it  Grin
Dont see that happening for a year.
I am sure there will be market manipulators inducing panic selling in the begining.
I missed the ICO and thats what I am looking forward to Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
March 26, 2016, 11:44:49 PM

Activity: 518
March 26, 2016, 11:12:45 PM
In the first week = 90k
four weeks = 380 k

i need a dump, i bougth 2,6BTC
legendary
Activity: 1246
March 26, 2016, 09:12:48 PM

Wait for it  Grin
March 26, 2016, 01:37:31 PM
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
March 26, 2016, 01:23:50 PM
Nah. I just mean that you can scare weak hands through a dump, buy up more stake, vote in yourself a bunch of delegates and harvest a significant amount of the supply being forged.

Because if one person controls enough of the supply they get a greater guarantee of nudging price trends where they want. It's sort of like how you only really need about 43% of NXT to attack the system cause less than half are currently forging. (At least that's what I last read, these numbers could be wrong.)

Does that make sense to you?

Yes, and that paradox can be used to dominate all votes having only 34% of all LISKs.

Yeeeaah, I could see how that applies.

I'm speculating pretty wildly about too many unknown variables, but I do feel this is a bit of a concern we should be savvy towards.
Pages:
Jump to: