Pages:
Author

Topic: LISK price speculation - page 64. (Read 113784 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 511
March 07, 2016, 12:42:09 PM
Well I also have some Bitcoin in Lisk so my opinion is definitely in favor of Lisk.

Who cares that they worked on a few failed project, in real businesses it is normal to have some experience with failed businesses.

If you learn from it and make a better project, why so much hate for that.

I Will hold my lisk at least 1-2 years and don't care about the price.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
March 07, 2016, 10:29:04 AM
Wondering what data tool would help Lisk speculators right now. I am coding datadriven Crypto tools. Check out my flexible Portfolio solution AltFolio.ddns.net
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 07, 2016, 10:21:54 AM
You can't expect every ico to be successful and to become new BTC.
This is wrong and this can make you bag a holder. ETH and LISK are too closely and i don't expect
LISK to achieve some success as ETH did.

If this happened this will last only till BTC block halving for sure.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
March 07, 2016, 10:14:43 AM
Interesting.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 07, 2016, 10:05:26 AM
Imho one of the major problems with Lisk is that they're having the ICO during an ETH hype/pump cycle. People are hoping it's going to be the next ETH so it seems to be massively over-subscribed right now. The devs couldn't have seen this coming.

There's only 2 of them. They urgently need to start a company with the ICO funds, hire an industry recognised CEO of some sort as the business facing image of LISK, setup a steering group, and get some dedicated in-house developers building dapps, and a marketing machine to spread the word. 2 men cannot handle this load of expectation on their own. It would be foolhardy of them to think they can.

They also need to get a sample JavaScript DAPP out asap (or a bunch of samples) after mainnet comes online or we might just be about to witness the biggest crypto fail in this industry's short history.

I wish them luck but they need some SERIOUS mentoring. What they do in the next few weeks will either make them crypto heroes, or eternal crypto zeroes.

Wise words. I have also invested in Lisk, but much less then in IOTA, because I think the ROI will not be able to compete. If we see factor 2 or 3 after the ICO would be really good. They have a good timing and I like the team of Lisk. Good Marketing. But they need to show what they can do better as Crypti. Crypti was the same system but was never flying.
Activity: 454
This industry is pure fiction
March 07, 2016, 08:51:11 AM
Imho one of the major problems with Lisk is that they're having the ICO during an ETH hype/pump cycle. People are hoping it's going to be the next ETH so it seems to be massively over-subscribed right now. The devs couldn't have seen this coming.

There's only 2 of them. They urgently need to start a company with the ICO funds, hire an industry recognised CEO of some sort as the business facing image of LISK, setup a steering group, and get some dedicated in-house developers building dapps, and a marketing machine to spread the word. 2 men cannot handle this load of expectation on their own. It would be foolhardy of them to think they can.

They also need to get a sample JavaScript DAPP out asap (or a bunch of samples) after mainnet comes online or we might just be about to witness the biggest crypto fail in this industry's short history.

I wish them luck but they need some SERIOUS mentoring. What they do in the next few weeks will either make them crypto heroes, or eternal crypto zeroes.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
March 07, 2016, 07:56:20 AM
So far it has raised 1992 BTC and 36,193,681 XCR. The price rises to 2897 satoshi now. There are still long way to go.
What will developer do with all this bitcoins? It will only increase the initial price .
So if developer does not put btc buying wall this will become disaster i saw this many times.
Price will go below ico for sure.

Well a buddy got in for 10 btc so I jumped into the lisk.io at the 10% bonus for 1 BTC

Just found out the CEO is a Senior in Engineering in a University

Well this is just gonna work out dandy Sad

anyway friends do these things to talk other friends off of ledges...at least I did not put 10 btc in

live and learn

Activity: 476
March 05, 2016, 10:25:40 AM
So far it has raised 1992 BTC and 36,193,681 XCR. The price rises to 2897 satoshi now. There are still long way to go.
What will developer do with all this bitcoins? It will only increase the initial price .
So if developer does not put btc buying wall this will become disaster i saw this many times.
Price will go below ico for sure.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
March 05, 2016, 09:16:59 AM
i am monitoring LISK for sure and i have to say it is too soon to say anything for sure. it is a risky investment but with a good chance to give a very big profit too.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
March 05, 2016, 09:10:04 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
March 05, 2016, 09:00:19 AM
This shit is absolute bollocks because the people behind it are a pair of clowns.
x13
Activity: 336
Things are called shit for a reason, dear.
March 05, 2016, 08:57:37 AM
There is always space for new projects besides Ethereum. List has the advantage that its Dapps are based on Javascript. It makes it more easier to create apps for everyone who is familiar with Javascript. Definetely a lot more than with Go.

no one can seriously tell you this.

It is a startup and a risky one. If the idea, Dapps with javascript are more attractive then the solution from Ethereum fails, if the plan to find developer for this dapps fails, the coin will be nearly worthless.

If the coin can find its niche between BTC und ETH, then the price will dramatically grow.

Activity: 704
Merit: 559
online justice
March 04, 2016, 06:11:31 PM
no one can seriously tell you this.

It is a startup and a risky one. If the idea, Dapps with javascript are more attractive then the solution from Ethereum fails, if the plan to find developer for this dapps fails, the coin will be nearly worthless.

If the coin can find its niche between BTC und ETH, then the price will dramatically grow.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
March 04, 2016, 04:41:06 PM
who knows... bought tiny amount but if they want they can perhaps hire some more developers with all that BTC.

I would like to see it have a transparent ledger though.
FREEDOM RESERVE
March 04, 2016, 04:37:42 PM
If you believe this coin run by a webdesigner and a forum moderator will not fail miserably then ur either delusional or ur a shill paid to write that post. I would bet on the latter.

I completely agree
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
March 04, 2016, 03:44:50 PM
If you believe this coin run by a webdesigner and a forum moderator will not fail miserably then ur either delusional or ur a shill paid to write that post. I would bet on the latter.
fud always win
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
March 04, 2016, 03:38:10 PM
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
March 04, 2016, 03:31:31 PM
as every good ico, it could have a big pump after the launch, a 2 to 3x is possible, but the starting price is important to predict that.

1. 2X
2. 2X to 5X (up and down)
3. if the project is great a 10X or more is possible.

Consider if at the ico ends the price is only 10k sat...well go to 100k for a good project is nothing...
FREEDOM RESERVE
March 04, 2016, 03:25:48 PM
If all the people who want lisk bought it already at the ICO who will buy it once it hits exchanges directly after the ICO finishes?

Don't you guys see the flaw in your master plan?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
March 04, 2016, 03:15:49 PM
one lisk = two eth  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: