Pages:
Author

Topic: ₿ LIST ₿ Bitcointalk's ESCROW providers: Ranking & Blacklist ☠ Avoid Scam ☠ - page 3. (Read 43570 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 767
BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC
Looking for escrow that can accept tether. Need to protect 517usd deal.
You should send pm to escrow providers from the list directly...
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Looking for escrow that can accept tether. Need to protect 517usd deal.
BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC
Unfortunately, I don't have an easy answer to this.
I just started a poll (see top of this topic) so members from this community may manifest their views on that matter...
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Suggestions in order to change the calculation are welcome.

What would you suppose we might change (and how)?
Unfortunately, I don't have an easy answer to this.
BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC
In this case, might be the most relevant though only to count trust based on Escrow service feedback.
Thanks for your suggestion.

Do you have in mind any way more efficient than checking every user's trust section and counting one-by-one manually?
BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC
Still in top 5 ... Smiley I liked my rating last time.
I'd like to point out that 5/6th of your positive DT feedback is based on Trust selfscratching. Without this, your 10.9 Score would drop to 7.6, which mean you'd share Rank 11 and 12 instead of 5.

It doesn't seem right to use the Trust rating you've inflated by yourself to increase your Grade from A to AA.

@Financisto: I've only looked at one account because I noticed Dabs' post. It would be really nice if you can adjust all grades for the effect of "Trust selfscratching".
Your point here (about Trust selfscratching) is very interesting and valid.

Thank you for your collaboration!

Suggestions in order to change the calculation are welcome.

What would you suppose we might change (and how)?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
I'd like to point out that 5/6th of your positive DT feedback is based on Trust selfscratching. Without this, your 10.9 Score would drop to 7.6, which mean you'd share Rank 11 and 12 instead of 5.

It doesn't seem right to use the Trust rating you've inflated by yourself to increase your Grade from A to AA.

@Financisto: I've only looked at one account because I noticed Dabs' post. It would be really nice if you can adjust all grades for the effect of "Trust selfscratching".

In this case, might be the most relevant though only to count trust based on Escrow service feedback.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

Activity: 51
Any escrow doing digital goods?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC
« UPDATE » « November 2019 »

Changelog:

zazarb has returned as Escrow Provider;

minerjones has joined as Escrow Provider as the remaining Crypto Escrow Team (CET) member because CET is no longer offering their services anymore;

krogothmanhattan has joined as Escrow Provider;

starsoccer9 has joined as Escrow Provider;

↓Crypto Escrow Team (CET) has left as the team has been dissolved;

"Escrow Provider Rating Grade → Thresholds per grade" has been updated (downgraded) in order to reflect recent changes on trust mechanism;

Whole list and all scores updated as well.

View full updated list here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-bitcointalks-escrow-providers-ranking-blacklist-avoid-scam-276897
donator
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010
Parental Advisory Explicit Content
Is there any way to dispute the rating?
BBB seems low
BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC
« UPDATE »

Recent changes:

zazarb has been suspended from this list temporarily because I'm unable to see if his "Trust" (score) is positive.

Reference: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/zazarb-369212 & https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=369212

Whole list updated and all scores upgraded!

P.S. Sorry for having you all waiting all that long...
BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC
Quite outdated this is given the major change in the Trust System. I wonder where OP is?
I'm still alive and around... Roll Eyes

I'm gonna update this list soon... Cool
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Quite outdated this is given the major change in the Trust System. I wonder where OP is?
BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC
Hello, I’m a new member and looking for mostly for bulk Ebay gift cards through a secure escrow.
Please help me  pointing out  someone doing escrow for digital goods especially EBay e-Gift cards.
Thank you very much

Smiley Smiley Smiley
Hello my friend,

Escrow providers in "cryptoland" tend not to work with stuff that might suffer from chargeback/expiration/invalidation or anything like that.

Nevertheless I suggest that you approach each person from this list individually and ask if it's possible though...
Activity: 9
Hello, I’m a new member and looking for mostly for bulk Ebay gift cards through a secure escrow.
Please help me  pointing out  someone doing escrow for digital goods especially EBay e-Gift cards.
Thank you very much

Smiley Smiley Smiley
BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC
you guys need to update everything , i thought i was in the clear when i read this thread but then going into each use you see the negative trust they each have. ... Sad
If you've got any scam accusation I'll try to verify it and update the info here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2955629
BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC

Looks like zazarb is taking 1%, but has a minimum fee of 5mBTC.

Screen of a PM from a recent trade offer I was trying to do. You should confirm with him and maybe update the table! Cheers.
I'm gonna check it out and update soon...

Thx in advance...
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
you guys need to update everything , i thought i was in the clear when i read this thread but then going into each use you see the negative trust they each have. ... Sad
You must be confused. No personal disputes are relevant to this ranking, especially not with the included disclaimers. There isn't an existing issue with anyone currently listed in this thread from what I've seen just now.
Pages:
Jump to: