Pages:
Author

Topic: ₿ LIST ₿ Bitcointalk's ESCROW providers: Ranking & Blacklist ☠ Avoid Scam ☠ - page 9. (Read 43570 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 767
BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC
Greetings to all!

I'm sorry I'm gonna lock this thread.

Reason (as mentioned before by our friend Dabs) is:

I'm sure Financisto is fine, he's probably just busy with real life stuff. [...]

As I've been VERY busy lately, I decided this way...

I hope others will (or already are) keep some list like this one...

And for those worried/curious about: I have not lost my faith in Bitcoin. We're still in the first stage. Cryptocurrencies are the future!

I wish a wonderful new year for everyone!

Cheers!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Thank you for your effort at least money will no longer be going the wrong way via the escrow stuff.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
I'm still here, but my stats don't really change, even though I handle more volume now. Some people are just too lazy to post feedback, and sometimes I'm too lazy to remind them. Smiley

The real problem is that Financisto hasn't been online for almost 3 months now. So all the stats are out of date, and new escrows are not included in the list.

I don't think you'd want to use an escrow agent who is only 3 months old. Just saying. I'm sure Financisto is fine, he's probably just busy with real life stuff. I'm usually busy myself.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
I'm still here, but my stats don't really change, even though I handle more volume now. Some people are just too lazy to post feedback, and sometimes I'm too lazy to remind them. Smiley

The real problem is that Financisto hasn't been online for almost 3 months now. So all the stats are out of date, and new escrows are not included in the list.

Unfortunately i hear from many many people that they turn their back to bitcoin. I can understand it a bit. Practically everyone lost very much coins on scammers, inept businessmans, hacks, lost times for miners, accidents and so on. And a currency that is losing its worth more and more isnt very interesting at that time. Others are bound in their business and dont have time because of this. Maybe Financisto thinks similar.

Yes, this is a concern for various of us who believe in the internets and distributed systems like cryptocurrencies. Here in the local Bitcoin Association we have got a lot of people reaching us because they had they computers infected with Cryptolock in example. But we shall not be confused. This is no inherent to cryptocurrencies, every system could be exploited by both ways.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

Unfortunately i hear from many many people that they turn their back to bitcoin. I can understand it a bit. Practically everyone lost very much coins on scammers, inept businessmans, hacks, lost times for miners, accidents and so on. And a currency that is losing its worth more and more isnt very interesting at that time. Others are bound in their business and dont have time because of this. Maybe Financisto thinks similar.
Activity: 603

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
I'm still here, but my stats don't really change, even though I handle more volume now. Some people are just too lazy to post feedback, and sometimes I'm too lazy to remind them. Smiley And I am quite often offline, so my current contracts are just about enough for me to handle.
I think someone should create a new list with actual escrows. Though i guess only escrows are interested in this and this would mean if an escrow is doing this then it would look a bit strange and would bring up critics.

I was thinking to start a new one too, but I thought something like that. But using objective stats like that based on reputation would seem fair anyway.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
I think someone should create a new list with actual escrows. Though i guess only escrows are interested in this and this would mean if an escrow is doing this then it would look a bit strange and would bring up critics.
Activity: 1022
Hello, I'm offering an escrow service. Could you add it to the list?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fran2ks-escrow-service-865770

Thanks!

did you even read the post before yours?

Of course. Did I miss something?

Yes. Read again:

Added PGP_Sign. See sig.

Either a mod edits OP, or this project is dead, because OP wasn't online for months.

Oh, right. I only read the OP. Could be great if someone could maintain updated a similar thread.

Last Active:    August 24, 2014, 10:08:26 AM

Your attention to details does not fill me with confidence in your ability to handle escrow in a reliable, fair, and professional manner.

Right, I didn't read the last post of the thread before posting, just the OP.

But I found details like having GPG, that more than half of people on that list doesn't have, more important.
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 4570

Thanks!

Yes. Read again:

Added PGP_Sign. See sig.

Either a mod edits OP, or this project is dead, because OP wasn't online for months.

Oh, right. I only read the OP. Could be great if someone could maintain updated a similar thread.

Your attention to details does not fill me with confidence in your ability to handle escrow in a reliable, fair, and professional manner.

Thanks!

Yes. Read again:

Added PGP_Sign. See sig.

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com

Thanks!

Yes. Read again:

Added PGP_Sign. See sig.

Thanks!

legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072
quack
The OTC# is a bad measurement. Total ratings count doesn't matter _AT ALL_. Trust paths matter. Just check my otc ratings for an example.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

Thanks!

Thanks!
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Added PGP_Sign. See sig.

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Pages:
Jump to: