Pages:
Author

Topic: List of all cryptocoins - page 11. (Read 833019 times)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
July 18, 2014, 07:56:28 AM
Update promised for 6 months now, still the january version.

I agree, outdated list does more harm than good.
Many people (especially newcomers) use this list as an indicator for their investment and with old info they are being mislead.
6 months is a lot of time in crypto, a lot has changed.

Just donate some coins to the original poster to motivate him. It's for our mutual benefit.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
July 18, 2014, 05:45:54 AM
Update promised for 6 months now, still the january version.
fucken GG
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
July 17, 2014, 08:59:20 AM
Taco-coin hahaha I just can't believe it! I'm waiting for Kebabcoin now
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
July 16, 2014, 10:38:03 AM
Hey guys, i'm new here, can you help me, where i can find new currencies?

Hey: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/all/
Activity: 1
July 16, 2014, 07:38:08 AM
Hey guys, i'm new here, can you help me, where i can find new currencies?
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
July 16, 2014, 07:27:15 AM
Can you add tacocoin?  I believe it should be put into other alternatives, because it is not a clone, it is a merged mineable scrypt coin with a constantly updated github repo, not a copy and paste litecoin clone, so it doesn't belong in purgatory, and it's price has been steadily rising, so it doesn't belong in the dying or dead category.  In addition it has 0 Premine, and it has been out for a few months, showing it is not a pump and dump.

Taco... coin?   Is gud coin?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
July 14, 2014, 09:15:21 PM
Can you add tacocoin?  I believe it should be put into other alternatives, because it is not a clone, it is a merged mineable scrypt coin with a constantly updated github repo, not a copy and paste litecoin clone, so it doesn't belong in purgatory, and it's price has been steadily rising, so it doesn't belong in the dying or dead category.  In addition it has 0 Premine, and it has been out for a few months, showing it is not a pump and dump.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
July 14, 2014, 10:57:35 AM
Just wanted to informed you of a new Coin that has been push to the side by all the Pump and Dump user as they can no benefit from it.

CapitalCoin is the first to Utilize Moore's Law Algorithm for PoW block reward. That means that Even if all the ASIC and GPU FARMS that are out there start mining it all they are going to accomplish is lowering the block rewards. That mean that not even Multipools can damage or abuse the Coin. Because of this no that many people know about the coin as the users that generate all the hype are the Pump & Dumpers and they stand no chance with CapitalCoin.

===========
CapitalCoin unlike Bitcoin, uses a variable block reward (with a maximum of 1000 CPTL per block). The algorithm utilizes Moore's law which accurately predicts the growth of computational power. The creation of new coins (block reward) decreases on a scale related to the computational effort used, with a halving every 16x the network difficulty. The more miners, the lower the block reward. If there are less miners the block reward will increase. Overall this will combine with other factors to give an inflation rate of approximately 1% which will allow for greater long term sustainability.

We are in need of a Stable Pool and faucet, we currently have Bounties for does services.

Our main thread is https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-capitalcoin-cptl-0-premine-first-moores-law-powpos-on-exchange-683450

Please come over, and take a look.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
July 14, 2014, 02:35:47 AM
Seem like some1 is need to update this tread, from beginning and put some work in it.

Main currencies to be on top, the ones that are in good position and the ones that need to be released.

No need for dead to be listed and also it will be good to put which market is currently accept them (meaning on altcoins off course)
Activity: 19
July 13, 2014, 08:51:04 PM
Anybody knows what is going on with the Vericoin?
Activity: 8
July 13, 2014, 08:19:40 AM
Exactly, pump and dump works very effectively as always

That is true most of the times, unfortunately.
July 13, 2014, 02:27:45 AM
Exactly, pump and dump works very effectively as always
Activity: 9
July 13, 2014, 02:10:54 AM
"List of all cryptocoins" 
^ bullshit.

legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
July 12, 2014, 02:09:27 PM
Oh, God, but what is the sense to create more and more cryptocurrencies if really a lot of them remain absolutely unnoticed by the majority of people...

Pump n dumps... this is way worse than the Pink sheets atm tbh....
July 12, 2014, 07:17:55 AM
Oh, God, but what is the sense to create more and more cryptocurrencies if really a lot of them remain absolutely unnoticed by the majority of people...
Activity: 17
July 12, 2014, 01:57:26 AM
Time to stick a fork in this sticky thread. It's done.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
freecrypto.top
July 11, 2014, 02:23:21 PM
I don't see VeriCoin anywhere on the list. It has created a few simple tools for the wallet making it very functional. It has been replicated by several coins already and many more coming out everyday.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
July 11, 2014, 10:09:04 AM
Each new fork, gives movement to the purchase and sale of the Bitcoin. So forks provide movement Bitcoin in Community. It's good.
Here you can see some information http://en.bitmakler.com/kriptovaluta
Activity: 28
July 11, 2014, 02:42:55 AM
Too many coins is not good.
Pages:
Jump to: