Pages:
Author

Topic: List of all cryptocoins - page 15. (Read 833058 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
★ BitClave pre-ICO: 25/07/17 ★
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
June 11, 2014, 12:22:50 PM
There is a ton of cryptocurrencies on the list!!  :ovWhere the hell all of them come from and who need that many?
Activity: 252
Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer
Activity: 9
June 11, 2014, 08:59:34 AM
A new cryptocoin has been launched. It's seems to be a new generation of cryptocoins. No need of expensive hardware for mining. At the web site of pelecoin system now Trading Board is available. You can trade Pelecoin (PLC) / Bitcoins (BTC).

To start trading:
•   To have an account in the Pelecoin oficcial web site
•   To add deposits in PLC and BTC in the Porfolio form
 Limitations and Commissions:
•   Minimal Pelecoin balance is 2000 PLC
•   Minimal Bitcoin balance is 0.02 BTC
•   Deposits in PLC and in BTC are free off commission

Find more information here: http://pelecoin.com/
For start use the link:
http://www.pelecoin.com/join.aspx?ref=16d61653-45fc-47d0-b82d-b170f3694adb

Or use the following referrer ID:
16d61653-45fc-47d0-b82d-b170f3694adb

Good luck!
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
June 10, 2014, 08:47:14 AM
great thread, nice information,
update it fast, there are many coins missing
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
June 09, 2014, 09:37:59 PM
I couldn't see Dimecoin on the list .. it is a coin that started as scamcoin, got dumped and was taken up by people that just help.

Since then it has made its way to Cryptsy, Poloniex and Bittrex. It was in the top 10 performers at Cryptsy yesterday.

It has a new wallet with IRC, a coinexplorer, is on coinmarketcap and is a project in the making.

No scam with this coin given the people working for it, and no scrypt-clone (SHA3), just a coin that has huge potential given the structure existing around its development. People do things for free without expecting payment.

It is the epitome of a cryptocurrency and I would argue it has an extremely bright future.

You can find all the links here:

http://www.dimecoin.co/download.html

(official site)

Please add it, as this thread is very much an indicator of how things stand. Yet when I read it, Dimecoin looks really well placed compared to many other coins.

See, this is the only purpose this thread serves: To attract specific cryptocurrency fluffers and bagholders who come in and hype their coins in with self-interested bullshit. Dimecoin, eh? You mean the Dimecoin that Cryptsy just closed its BTC market for because no one was buying it even at 1 fucking satoshi? Yeah, huge potential.

Don't get me wrong, Dimecoin should be on any comprehensive list of alternate cryptocurrencies, but aside from "please add Dimecoin", you're just spouting bagholder babble. After all, you're excited about doubling your money if it jumps from 1 satoshi to 2, right?
Activity: 137
June 09, 2014, 09:30:30 PM
From all the posts saying this OP is full of "good information", I have to conclude that you're all either idiots, or puppet accounts just racking up a postcount in a buildup to scam people.

Congratulations.

Again, please unstick this worthless thread. No offense, OP, but you're not maintaining it enough to make it worthy of being stickied.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
June 09, 2014, 07:29:29 PM
I couldn't see Dimecoin on the list .. it is a coin that started as scamcoin, got dumped and was taken up by people that just help.

Since then it has made its way to Cryptsy, Poloniex and Bittrex. It was in the top 10 performers at Cryptsy yesterday.

It has a new wallet with IRC, a coinexplorer, is on coinmarketcap and is a project in the making.

No scam with this coin given the people working for it, and no scrypt-clone (SHA3), just a coin that has huge potential given the structure existing around its development. People do things for free without expecting payment.

It is the epitome of a cryptocurrency and I would argue it has an extremely bright future.

You can find all the links here:

http://www.dimecoin.co/download.html

(official site)

Please add it, as this thread is very much an indicator of how things stand. Yet when I read it, Dimecoin looks really well placed compared to many other coins.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 09, 2014, 06:19:03 AM
Hi, i cannot see DarkCoin and BirdCoin, why?
Why are you looking for them? I mean you can pick mro but you still looking for Dark and/or bird coin...
Stop spam about mro. I mean i'm agree - it will be better to pick it, but it's enough information about it. Let people introduce other altcoins...

Yeah stop the mro spam, I agree dark is a much better coin but stop the mro spam
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]
June 08, 2014, 06:46:49 PM
Please add HYPER, which is developing a space based MMO game that will utilize HYPER as the in-game currency, and has many other projects in development (including collaboration with existing games and MMos to accept HYPER as an in-game currency, and our own online arcade which uses HYPER we are developing). We have team members who are well connected in the industry to achieve this goal.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-hyper-game-currency-mmos-poker-20-serversshapeshiftio-rpg-more-624651

Activity: 3
June 08, 2014, 11:43:30 AM
Why are you looking for them? I mean you can pick mro but you still looking for Dark and/or bird coin...
Stop spam about mro. I mean i'm agree - it will be better to pick it, but it's enough information about it. Let people introduce other altcoins...
Activity: 308
June 08, 2014, 07:52:32 AM
Hi,

we are running the site www.crypto-coins-table.com

- 646 coins indexed so far (28th May 2014)
- providing detailed charts on pricing and volume
- capitalisation listing
- top and flop coins
- many filters to analyse

personalized features
- create individual watchlists
- track your coins value and compare

@all coin owners: To provide the full and uptodate information
on your coin, please use the update function.

Thanks, the coin-table team
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
June 08, 2014, 06:53:59 AM
Good information!
Activity: 112
June 08, 2014, 06:29:19 AM
very informative post. didn't know other crypto coins other than btc or ltc exist and a hell lot of them.
Activity: 10
June 07, 2014, 01:05:43 PM
Activity: 490
June 06, 2014, 10:01:08 AM
Activity: 27
June 06, 2014, 09:03:49 AM
While I do believe that having a lot of coins developed helps the evolution of cryptocurrencies, call it survival of the fittest and natural selection if you want, but this is getting out of hand.. we have too many crappy, copy+paste, scam, pump&dump coins appearing each month week day.
This is getting ridiculous and doesn't help the ecosystem as a whole, not one bit.
Activity: 46
June 06, 2014, 07:36:11 AM
wow...so many coins!
How can i choose the most valuable one?
Pick monero. You will be happy, i promise.
Activity: 95
June 06, 2014, 05:02:19 AM
wow...so many coins!
How can i choose the most valuable one?
Activity: 63
June 05, 2014, 11:49:13 AM
too many cryptocoins will be no worthh again Sad

so i recommendate to focus on bitcoin only
I'm totally agree with you!

But if you still want to raise some altcoins, you should choose a monero! The best one! Trust me!
Pages:
Jump to: