Pages:
Author

Topic: List of all cryptocoins - page 48. (Read 833058 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 25, 2013, 10:09:10 PM
Its List of all OLD cryptocoins  Angry

its a list of historic cryptocoins.... age matters...

www.altcoindb.com or www.listofaltcoins.com or www.com-http.us

All have scattered information but are getting update often.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 25, 2013, 04:52:20 PM

its a list of historic cryptocoins.... age matters...
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
December 25, 2013, 02:56:23 PM
Activity: 6
December 24, 2013, 04:30:59 PM
I truly appreciate the list but you left out Troptions TRP which was announced in November on this very forum. It has a wallet at http://Troptions.org, an iSpace Troptions SHA256 Mining Pool at http://trp.ispace.co.uk/ and is developing an auction market for actual physical goods and services at http://TroptionTrading.com

Thanks,
Garland
Activity: 672
Merit: 273
December 24, 2013, 01:21:13 PM
Is there any schedule for upcoming releases?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 24, 2013, 06:35:35 AM
This list is not really up to date. Megacoin, Quark, Worldcoin are in the top ten by market share for weeks. Terracoin is dying and still under established. Quark is not even under candidates  Roll Eyes

That's because Quark is a piece of shit scamcoin with 97% of all coins already mined. the "top ten by market share" doesn't really apply here.

No it isn't a scamcoin for me and for many people neither. So it does not count, what the market says but some self-appointed judges? Who decides what a scamcoin is? I like Quark. 30sec + CPU mining + different approach for distribution.

60-70% of all Bitcoins can only be minted by professionals (FPGA and ASIC) and the rest by high risk early adopters. With Quark nearly 90% get mined by high risk early adopters. What is more fair? Bitcoin's distribution? Ok, that is your opinion and there are many valid arguments. But please don't see another distribution as scam!

+1 for quark (holding over a mil qrk here  Wink )
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm
December 23, 2013, 08:22:36 PM
This list is not really up to date. Megacoin, Quark, Worldcoin are in the top ten by market share for weeks. Terracoin is dying and still under established. Quark is not even under candidates  Roll Eyes

That's because Quark is a piece of shit scamcoin with 97% of all coins already mined. the "top ten by market share" doesn't really apply here.

No it isn't a scamcoin for me and for many people neither. So it does not count, what the market says but some self-appointed judges? Who decides what a scamcoin is? I like Quark. 30sec + CPU mining + different approach for distribution.

60-70% of all Bitcoins can only be minted by professionals (FPGA and ASIC) and the rest by high risk early adopters. With Quark nearly 90% get mined by high risk early adopters. What is more fair? Bitcoin's distribution? Ok, that is your opinion and there are many valid arguments. But please don't see another distribution as scam!
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
December 23, 2013, 06:01:49 PM
This list is not really up to date. Megacoin, Quark, Worldcoin are in the top ten by market share for weeks. Terracoin is dying and still under established. Quark is not even under candidates  Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
December 23, 2013, 01:33:55 PM

is NXT coin a candidate?

too many coins are coming out to keep up.....
Activity: 546
hm
December 23, 2013, 12:46:29 PM
This list is not really up to date. Megacoin, Quark, Worldcoin are in the top ten by market share for weeks. Terracoin is dying and still under established. Quark is not even under candidates  Roll Eyes
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
December 22, 2013, 05:33:56 PM
It's unbelievable how many coins are coming out. What's cool is all the competition means new coins have to be exceptionally unique to have any chance. Will be interesting to see which ones take off the most and which one die out.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105
WalletScrutiny.com
December 22, 2013, 12:52:06 PM
I don't get it. Why this topic is pinned to the top? It doesn't make any sense now. Times changed.

Anyway it's just an opinion of one person who is subjective as any other of us.

As long as he keeps updating the OP in a timely manner with objective criteria on the order, I see it as a great one for a sticky. The OP contains enough info on alternative links to see alternative orderings, so no objections to sticky from my side now.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 22, 2013, 04:51:20 AM
Other coin: Chococoin
Activity: 56
December 21, 2013, 11:36:08 PM
Thanks for this!!!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
December 21, 2013, 11:34:11 PM
I don't get it. Why this topic is pinned to the top? It doesn't make any sense now. Times changed.

Anyway it's just an opinion of one person who is subjective as any other of us.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
December 21, 2013, 06:03:20 PM
DOGECOIN

MUCH IMPORTANT

TO THE MOON!!!

I am becoming convinced that all these 14 post Doge retards are some kind of plot to make crypto coins a joke.
but it already is a joke
there are more than 50 alts out there
and each week comes a new one out.

Crypto includes BTC and I don't consider BTC a joke, nor namecoin (if its purpose is ever used), alts mostly yes... Some interesting stuff and ideas here but mostly just people thinking they can change a few lines of code and be millionaires by pumping "givaways". I never looked at this sub forum much until recently maybe the retarded doge posts are the norm. This sub forum seems like a cesspit.
it's only a 2 week old coin which had more impact than most alts out there.
while using the popularity of a meme, it raised quite a big fanbase in such little time
In my eyes its impressive for a new coin.

I agree, this coin might attract others into crypto currencies. People who might not have heard about them... Creating a fanbase is more important than innovation at this time. Feathercoin at first was a copy of Litecoin. Feathercoin is creating a fanbase in and around Oxford trying to expand its popularity from there... In a way this might be the same with other alts like Doge

You guys are spot on. While DOGEcoin may or may not be a joke of a coin it's grabbing a ton of attention. I think the best step for the altcoin community would be to just embrace it, and use it as a nice traffic sponge for the sturdier coins.
Activity: 34
December 21, 2013, 04:50:14 PM
whats the best CPU mining without xpm and quark. Im looking for it but didnt see.

Activity: 600
Nxt-kit developer
December 21, 2013, 02:43:42 PM
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
December 21, 2013, 12:42:33 PM
YOU MUST ADD DOGE!!!

MAJOR CRYPTOCURRENCY
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
BTC collector
December 21, 2013, 11:39:05 AM
DOGECOIN

MUCH IMPORTANT

TO THE MOON!!!

I am becoming convinced that all these 14 post Doge retards are some kind of plot to make crypto coins a joke.
but it already is a joke
there are more than 50 alts out there
and each week comes a new one out.

Crypto includes BTC and I don't consider BTC a joke, nor namecoin (if its purpose is ever used), alts mostly yes... Some interesting stuff and ideas here but mostly just people thinking they can change a few lines of code and be millionaires by pumping "givaways". I never looked at this sub forum much until recently maybe the retarded doge posts are the norm. This sub forum seems like a cesspit.
it's only a 2 week old coin which had more impact than most alts out there.
while using the popularity of a meme, it raised quite a big fanbase in such little time
In my eyes its impressive for a new coin.

I agree, this coin might attract others into crypto currencies. People who might not have heard about them... Creating a fanbase is more important than innovation at this time. Feathercoin at first was a copy of Litecoin. Feathercoin is creating a fanbase in and around Oxford trying to expand its popularity from there... In a way this might be the same with other alts like Doge
Pages:
Jump to: