Pages:
Author

Topic: List of all cryptocoins - page 50. (Read 833058 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076
keybase.io/fallingknife/
December 17, 2013, 10:09:43 PM
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 17, 2013, 08:27:00 PM
What's with fake elitism? Coin made out of meme. So what? I didn't realize coin has to be made out of NOTHING.
Besides why would anyone want to keep the crypto-currency circle tight, instead of spreading the gospel at every opportunity?

Furthermore this list should stick with things like facts and reality and market cap. Instead of being guided with emotions.
Not to mention that it purports to be "List of all cryptocoins"

WOW such unpopular BTC NO MOON COIN!

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
December 17, 2013, 06:17:35 PM
why Bellscoin is not in the list ? I would put it in the Purgatory.

I don't understand the Dogecoin "success"
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
December 17, 2013, 03:58:40 PM
add dogecoin in, it has been mentioned multiple times but no one added it yet  Undecided
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
December 17, 2013, 12:32:22 PM
ok, so, who will make one more cryptoclone and launch the last of the mohicoin ? with a nice tomahawk design it could skyrocket like doge  Grin
Activity: 48
December 17, 2013, 02:25:39 AM

-GLX Galaxycoin- Fast NVC clone with constant reward for 8 years.

You can place this one in the Dead/Dying category
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
December 16, 2013, 06:32:22 PM
Why think doge is a joke? It is far from a joke. There has been a concerted effort to play it up as just a laugh in order to make money.

Fair enough, but that so many people cannot see the cynical mind behind it, the multiple willing shills and naive shills calling for people to have a laugh and buy it, is really staggering.
Activity: 303
December 16, 2013, 04:19:52 PM
Add me to the list of people petitioning DOGEcoin to be added to the list. wow!  Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 254
December 16, 2013, 01:39:22 PM
Regardless if a new coin is a joke, has a bright future, no future, etc., as long as it exists and has some hash-rate behind it, it should be added to the list. After all the title of the thread is "list of all cryptocoins", not list of some cryptocoins or list of cryptocoins I think should be on here.

Maybe put a new section on the front page for new coins and move them to their respective places after an appropriate amount of time, say 60 days.

As far as dogecoin, it is unique in the fact that it has a tight tie-in with popular culture. The doge meme has existed and was popular before the creation of the coin, thus the coins instant celebrity status. It also explains why anyone who talks about it "writes like a 10-year old", you either get it or don't. I for one think it will have a great future just because of its tie-in. I know many young people who have shied away from the whole "it's too complicated" bit-coin thing, actually take an interest in the doge. People want something that is fun and not so serious.

In any event, I do not think this particular thread has much bearing on whether a coin succeeds or not.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
December 16, 2013, 10:02:54 AM
wtf is a dodgecoin and why are people talking about it?

rofl lol omg wtf  Grin

plz add dogecoin  Roll Eyes

I looked at their thread here and it looks like a 10 year old wrote it. How is it supposed to be something people take seriously if the people promoting it dont? What advantages over BTC or other established alt coins does it offer? Seems like people who missed the BTC early mining days will jump on anything new. Overall it looks like another pump and dump to me.
it wasn't meant to be taken seriously.
it's a joke coin.
this is what happens when you take it too far
this is no joke anymore
to the moon doge 

So basically what your saying is I was rite, pump and dump. It wont even be remembered in 2 months why bother updating the list? They could just put it in the DEAD / DYING section...

Dead coin section might be good as long as it's maintained, what if a coin comes back from the dead? I also feel like if a coin gets put on the dead list it could be enough to cause the price to drop from everyone seeing it there even if it's not quite dead. May not be the best idea after all.
Activity: 476
December 16, 2013, 05:47:32 AM
Well, if the list is only based on what 'one person' is saying, or based upon what 'op is thinking right now' then it clearly isn't an objective list of any sort and should simply be deleted altogether.

You underestimate the fact that it is a sticky post in the alt coin section.
Just check how well the list correlates with each of those alt coins price.
Activity: 103
December 16, 2013, 05:37:45 AM

So basically what your saying is I was rite, pump and dump. It wont even be remembered in 2 months why bother updating the list? They could just put it in the DEAD / DYING section...

Well, if the list is only based on what 'one person' is saying, or based upon what 'op is thinking right now' then it clearly isn't an objective list of any sort and should simply be deleted altogether.

FFS, can everyone please remove their egos from their assholes.
Activity: 602
December 16, 2013, 02:55:43 AM

rofl lol omg wtf  Grin

I looked at their thread here and it looks like a 10 year old wrote it. How is it supposed to be something people take seriously if the people promoting it dont? What advantages over BTC or other established alt coins does it offer? Seems like people who missed the BTC early mining days will jump on anything new. Overall it looks like another pump and dump to me.
it's a joke coin.
this is no joke anymore
to the moon doge 

Activity: 583
December 16, 2013, 12:24:54 AM
List needs updating  Kiss
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 16, 2013, 12:16:11 AM

rofl lol omg wtf  Grin

it's a joke coin.
this is no joke anymore
to the moon doge 
December 15, 2013, 10:37:46 PM

rofl lol omg wtf  Grin

Activity: 687
Merit: 509
December 15, 2013, 09:29:02 PM

rofl lol omg wtf  Grin

December 15, 2013, 08:17:29 PM
Activity: 111
December 15, 2013, 01:57:52 PM
Why do so many people talk about Dogecoin? Lol...
Activity: 37
December 15, 2013, 08:16:26 AM
WDC is coin of future!
Pages:
Jump to: