Pages:
Author

Topic: List of Avalon-ASIC-Miner-Developers and Assembler - page 5. (Read 38254 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Seb, your Philr13 hyperlink is not working, or has his post been removed from the forum for any particular reason? May need to look into that...

Thanks... looks like it changed for some reason... i put in the new thread-id...
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Seb, your Philr13 hyperlink is not working, or has his post been removed from the forum for any particular reason? May need to look into that...
legendary
https://109.201.133.65/index.php?topic=210635.0 Thread.

[ANN] Klondike Indonesia (Canadian Montessori Schools / Big Picture Montessori)
May 20, 2013, 10:39:03

I checked your thread but i think you only offer complete miners with chips you provide too... for that you are already in the second list in first post. The second list is for miner devs and assemblers that dont take Asic-Chips from others in because they sell their own asic-chips.

So am i right or do you have a product for the first list too? And should i change some data in second list?

Yes currently at least for the first run of boards 25 -100 will be my chips. Although I might change that depending on the first run and what I might need to lower costs I could take those in South East Asia that need a fabrication where they can't get that in say Singapore or elsewhere so I might consider those with chips purchased through DABS Asia chip buy. But I have not determined that yet. I am keen on seeing the supply chain work for my 540 chips first and I am planning on heading into Thailand and dropping off some chips to BKKCoins in person... maybe.

Ok, you are in the second list in first post. When you have an offer for assembling chips that the customer is providing let me know... i will put your offer in first list then...
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I checked your thread but i think you only offer complete miners with chips you provide too... for that you are already in the second list in first post. The second list is for miner devs and assemblers that dont take Asic-Chips from others in because they sell their own asic-chips.

So am i right or do you have a product for the first list too? And should i change some data in second list?

Yes currently at least for the first run of boards 25 -100 will be my chips. Although I might change that depending on the first run and what I might need to lower costs I could take those in South East Asia that need a fabrication where they can't get that in say Singapore or elsewhere so I might consider those with chips purchased through DABS Asia chip buy. But I have not determined that yet. I am keen on seeing the supply chain work for my 540 chips first and I am planning on heading into Thailand and dropping off some chips to BKKCoins in person... maybe.
legendary

legendary
Hi,
I'm starting PCB and assembly service in Europe, Bulgaria
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/technobit-eastern-europe-bg-hex16a-7-ghsa-oa-a-aao-212031

For now I have full  pricing based on Klondike K1
In a few days there will be full pricing for K16
also heat sink for K16 pricing and delivery is available.
@ the same time we are working on own design 10 chip miner

Please add us

Ok, ill check you out as soon as i has time...
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Hi,
I'm starting PCB and assembly service in Europe, Bulgaria
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/technobit-eastern-europe-bg-hex16a-7-ghsa-oa-a-aao-212031

For now I have full  pricing based on Klondike K1
In a few days there will be full pricing for K16
also heat sink for K16 pricing and delivery is available.
@ the same time we are working on own design 10 chip miner

Please add us
legendary

Ok, ill check it out and will ask in your thread when i have questions...

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I now added another table of Avalon-ASIC-Miner-Producer that doesnt accept your chips. They will sell the mine completely with the chips. This list is under the first list. If you want to turn your bought chips into a miner the first table is your choice.

Can you add for me it is pay and collect in person. We do not provide shipping. People will have to come and get their units at our shop.

Ok, ill add, important info. But i guess you will get many requests for shipping.

I don't care... Wink j/k. You want a box you come and get a box. I am a full time teacher / principal so we will have to make it a bit harder for the customers. Also that will hopefully lower the demand some. I will only be able to pump 50 - 100 boards out initially so the line around the block won't happen. Also Indonesia is really not the biggest hot bed for Bitcoin yet so I bet these rigs won't fly off the shelf here.

You will see a website later Dan and yes anyone is welcome to come to the shop and buy one. I bet though people will not wait till September or October for me to be selling units right. That is why I suspect this will only be Indonesians coming to get one. No deposits, no credit cards no pre-orders. Rupiah, Bitcoin or Freicoin on the barrel head! Whatever is not sold will put to good use mining for me.

If I was still around in SEA, I'd probably come by. Flights are cheap for SEA dwellers...

You bet they are quite a few low costs airlines in this regions, airasia, malindo, tigerairways, and some others.. as cheap as a bus ticket if you book early..
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I now added another table of Avalon-ASIC-Miner-Producer that doesnt accept your chips. They will sell the mine completely with the chips. This list is under the first list. If you want to turn your bought chips into a miner the first table is your choice.

Can you add for me it is pay and collect in person. We do not provide shipping. People will have to come and get their units at our shop.

Ok, ill add, important info. But i guess you will get many requests for shipping.

I don't care... Wink j/k. You want a box you come and get a box. I am a full time teacher / principal so we will have to make it a bit harder for the customers. Also that will hopefully lower the demand some. I will only be able to pump 50 - 100 boards out initially so the line around the block won't happen. Also Indonesia is really not the biggest hot bed for Bitcoin yet so I bet these rigs won't fly off the shelf here.

You will see a website later Dan and yes anyone is welcome to come to the shop and buy one. I bet though people will not wait till September or October for me to be selling units right. That is why I suspect this will only be Indonesians coming to get one. No deposits, no credit cards no pre-orders. Rupiah, Bitcoin or Freicoin on the barrel head! Whatever is not sold will put to good use mining for me.

If I was still around in SEA, I'd probably come by. Flights are cheap for SEA dwellers...

I don't care... Wink j/k. You want a box you come and get a box. I am a full time teacher / principal so we will have to make it a bit harder for the customers. Also that will hopefully lower the demand some. I will only be able to pump 25 - 100 K16 boards out initially so the line around the block won't happen. Also Indonesia is really not the biggest hot bed for Bitcoin yet so I bet these rigs won't fly off the shelf here.

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

You mean come to indonesia and collect them? Where in Indonesia, they are so many islands around? are you in Jakarta?
legendary

legendary
legendary
Sebastian.

You can add my effort in Indonesia although we will not have products ready until September or October at the earliest we are looking forward to selling BKKcoins boards to Indonesians. We will be ordering 5k in chips for our first run and will sell only when we have products on the shelf. Currently have 540 chips in Ragin's Group # 1 buy that will be used for a mining rig test prototype that will be enclosed in a 4U server case that has hot swapping K16s or K64s for a data center implementation just outside Jakarta if that goes as planned we will offer 4U case mounted K256 rigs ONLY in INDONESIA.

Klondike Indonesia

We are still working on getting prices for Indonesian locally produced boards or possibly using an agency to import Chinese fab PCBs. Chips will be bumped / assembled with boards and heat sink attached with optional PSU in and for Indonesia ONLY. We will be supplying the chips. We will not take pre-orders. We will sell only when we have stock on the shelf. We are not making boards / selling miners for anyone outside of Indonesia. We are looking at September to October for product to be on the shelves. If there is a second generation of Avalon ASIC chips we will then consider opening up sales beyond Indonesia.

K1 - Rp. ? (Pricing June 1st)
K16 - Rp. ? (Pricing June 1st)
K64 - Rp. ? (Pricing June 1st)
K256 - Rp ? (Pricing June 1st)

I will update here with numbers as they become available. I have posted a notice about this in the Indonesian a few weeks ago on the Indonesian language sub forum.

Ok, i think i will add developers of complete miners in a new list beneath the other list. The original list is for people that bought, or want to buy, the avalon chips, and want to know what to do with them.

Since know there are you and terrahash that want to sell complete units too, burnin maybe, but he hasnt given prices yet.

Let me know when you offer to assemble chips sent to you into miner to...
Sebastian.

You can add my effort in Indonesia although we will not have products ready until September or October at the earliest we are looking forward to selling BKKcoins boards to Indonesians. We will be ordering between 2k and 5k in chips for our first run and will sell only when we have products on the shelf. Currently have 540 chips in Ragin's Group # 1 buy that will be used for a mining rig test prototype that will be enclosed in a 4U server case that has hot swapping K16s or K64s for a data center implementation just outside Jakarta if that goes as planned we will offer 4U case mounted K256 rigs ONLY in INDONESIA.

Klondike Indonesia

We are still working on getting prices for Indonesian locally produced boards or possibly using an agency to import Chinese fab PCBs. Chips will be bumped / assembled with boards and heat sink attached with optional PSU in and for Indonesia ONLY. We will be supplying the chips. We will not take pre-orders. We will sell only when we have stock on the shelf. We are not making boards / selling miners for anyone outside of Indonesia. We are looking at September to October for product to be on the shelves. If there is a second generation of Avalon ASIC chips we will then consider opening up sales beyond Indonesia.

K1 - Rp. ? (Pricing June 1st)
K16 - Rp. ? (Pricing June 1st)
K64 - Rp. ? (Pricing June 1st)
K256 - Rp ? (Pricing June 1st)

I will update here with numbers as they become available. I have posted a notice about this in Indonesian a few weeks ago on the Indonesian language sub forum.

* Edit for OP: No, we won't accept chips from those who want us to build their boards for them and assemble. Pure selling of a finished product ready to mine is our plan currently. If Avalon sells version 2 ASIC chips we will likely open up to internationals who want us to assemble their boards and chips and buy finished Bonanza mining rigs.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Awesome reference.  Hopefully prices for the North Yorkshire guys pop up soon.
legendary
Added project caterpillar and 2 offers for klondikes design, because one dont have to buy something from klondike. One can build a own miner with the open source klondike design only too. I didnt add burnin with open source designs because the design wont be open source from the start. So planning to build it will be hard before the chips arrive.
Pages:
Jump to: