Pages:
Author

Topic: List of coins i should hold for next 2 years... - page 13. (Read 22390 times)

copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
the coins which one should hold for two years are ethereum waves Eos dash litecoin these are the cryptocurrencies which will have great potential if you hold for two year.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
In my opinion, you should go for Ripple. It is currently under $1 and thus there is lot of potential for growth. I will not be surprised if it crosses even $100 by the end of two years. We should also keep in mind that it is in top 5 coins and thus also a safe investment.

There are various new coins that can give you even better returns but the investment made their is risky as well. If you are fine with taking some risk, go for dent coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Many currencies, it is difficult to predict what is happening, but my advice is not to put all your money in one currency, but divide the money into several currencies after studying it well , also your choice is good .
Indeed. Dividing your investments in more than one coin is always beneficial and reduces the risk of losing all your money if the coin fails. I always believe that dividing total portfolio in at least 3-5 coins is always better, and help one to stay stable in market and get considerable gains from other coins even if one among them fail and crashes. I have divided my portfolio currently in atleast 6-7 coins such as TRX, XRP, NEO, ETH, IOTA, BTC and XVG.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
I prefer the short term investment, but there are a few that I would  buy for the long term, and this is definitely NEO and the Ethereum.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think you can choose in top 20 mineable coins.
If people keep mining the coins then that could be a nice one. Most coins will die out in a few years.
Activity: 39
what kind of coins to hold, depends on the purpose: to keep money - btc and eth, to make profit - altcoins. What do you think about ICON?
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Hello there i want to build up my portfolio in the crypto world...right now i have started with ether and bought 2 ethereums..every month i will get salary and i will keep building my portfolio and plan to hold them for atleast 2 years...right now my next targets are NEO and WAVES..because by holding them i can earn gas and can lease waves to earn more as well and also these are coins with good potential....Bitcoin is already too high..please suggest me some more coins which i should buy and just hold them or forget them for next 2-3 years
  Hello, I highly recommend you to pay attention to the cryptocurrency 0x (ZRX). Cryptocurrencies and digital tokens were originally conceived as decentralized tools, but when it comes to exchanging them, users have to turn to centralized platforms that, in fact, store their assets.
  To solve this problem was made public, the 0x protocol. Thanks to 0x (ZRX) – developers can develop their own decentralized stock exchanges (DEX), and to charge a fee for their services. In other words, the 0x project is not a ready exchange platform, but a core for their creation. For decentralized exchanges the future and confirmation that the Protocol will be in demand says a list of projects that have publicly expressed their interest in using the 0x protocol.
  The list is taken from the official site.

List of dApps that will be (or are) using the 0x protocol:

• Aragon
  • Auctus
  • Augur
  • b0x
  • Blocknet
  • ChronoBank
  • Dharma
  • District0x
  • dYdX
  • EasyTrade
  • Ethix
  • Lendroid
  • Maker
  • MelonPort
  • OpenANX
  • Request Network

List of relayers that will be (or are) using the 0x protocol:

• Amadeus
  • DDEX
  • Dextroid
  • ERC dEX
  • Ethfinex
  • IDT Exchange
  • MobiDex
  • OpenRelay
  • Paradex
  • RadarRelay
  • SharkRelay
  • The 0cean
  • Token Jar

List of 0x trade explorers:

• 0x Remote Hr
  • 0x Trade Viewer
  • 0x Tracker
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The crypto investment is open to everyone but the fact is that you really need to investigate with the ICO before investing.Check Flux  gaming ecosystem  it is a promising platform
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I would say holding bitcoin can give you much more profit than other altcoins because at the moment bitcoin price is less but you already selected the best altcoins apart from this you can consider Dash, Litecoin, Monero, Ethereum Classic and Lisk. if you hold any of these altcoin that will most probably increase your protfolio value in next 2 years.
Activity: 163
ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum
Hello there i want to build up my portfolio in the crypto world...right now i have started with ether and bought 2 ethereums..every month i will get salary and i will keep building my portfolio and plan to hold them for atleast 2 years...right now my next targets are NEO and WAVES..because by holding them i can earn gas and can lease waves to earn more as well and also these are coins with good potential....Bitcoin is already too high..please suggest me some more coins which i should buy and just hold them or forget them for next 2-3 years
There are only two coins which have the capability to dominate in next two years and both are in your list already Bitcoin and Ethereum. Other than that i would also suggest you to have a look at XRP and Eidoo as well.Both are looking good and can deliver in the future.Even you can consider some more new coins but only when you can take bigger risk.
Activity: 36
Question is did you read any whitepapers from the coins you are interested in. I read them and that are the coins I am holding on to because I believe those projects have what it takes to be successful longterm.
Activity: 138
You should hold these coins

BTC

ETH

NEO
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Why you choose WAVES? Although there are a lot of token based on WAVES platform but I don't think it's a good crypto to hold for long term. IMO I would choose NEO and ETH only, NEO is the China ETH and being supported by China government, ETH is the best altcoin and the basement of almost token on the crypto market, I think these cryptocurrencies are the best choices for long term holding.
Activity: 2
I think you can choose in top 20 mineable coins.
Activity: 165
HI : HEALTH
Hello! Let’s take a look at Cardano — it doesn’t have a product or usage like Litecoin, but the price and market cap is significantly higher already.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
It's quite true that Bitcoin has already increased so much in price but the potential of BTC increasing more in price is huge.Anyway, it is good that you have already bought some Ether as it is the second best after BTC. If you are able to take more risk then you should try out investing in smaller coins like cardano and Eidoo which have  a good project behind them and a bright future as well. NEO is a good choice as well but I personally dont believe the Chinese since their ban on crypto made a huge impact on the crypto market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I have some suggestions for you. Consider the following altcoins: NULS, NEO, ADA, IOTA, ITC and REAL
These are the Altcoin I think is good and about 2 years it will help you rich.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
I can suggest hold some privacy coins Monero,DeepOnion,DASH platforms like ETH and NEO will rise too and maybe some ADA but anyway try deside yourself.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I think! NEO, ETH and Waves is the best coin and platform will grown up in next times! Because many token and member run on!
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
If you are looking this long, why do you think that bitcoin is already high?
You should understand one important thing first of all - crypto is very volatile, and you cant say with certainty what we will see in next half of the year.
And you want to buy alts that can become disappeared one day but you dont want to buy btc for ~9k thinking it will not be higher in 2020.
Think about it Smiley Maybe the point is to save your btc on this market?
Pages:
Jump to: