Pages:
Author

Topic: List of fraudulent compaines and corporate failures - page 3. (Read 8560 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
what are you gonna do with this info you are collecting by the way?

Dear River boat Smiley GOOD QUESTION.

I will reveal all once the list is mature.

At the moment it will serve as a warning and a reminder to prospective investors to do proper research on companies before they invest.

Kr,

Malcolm O
I think you should make a list of the various warning signs/traits that all of these scams share.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100

Dear River boat Smiley GOOD QUESTION.

I will reveal all once the list is mature.

At the moment it will serve as a warning and a reminder to prospective investors to do proper research on companies before they invest.

Kr,

Malcolm O
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Feedzebirds.com
Ipo- may 24, 2012
Internal fraud ( funds used to fund own site, stop paying out dividends )
Bad management - focus on other personal sites
Joint project of erik voorhees and ira miller
Erik voorhees- currently being investigated
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Kylemax Studios - Owner gambled away IPO money.
Bump
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Nobody mentioned WeExchange/Ukyo yet?

I was gonna mention it earlier but I got carried away with the other ones   Wink

Please give details or a link I will add it to the list

Kr,

M
donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com
Mpex exchange fruad

They fake trade volumes, no way they are doing 700btc a day in trade.

I don't know if I can agree with this, as my MPEX trades (around the 5-15 BTC mark) have immediately shown up in the order book and have been relayed by the IRC bot.

Regardless, proving false trade volumes is exceedingly difficult, if this thread continues it should be outright and blatant fraud, not a list of "people who were mean to me".

The site's own shares are nearly its entire volume. What a sham.

Again - that doesn't flip up to "fraud" or "failure". They are entitled to that.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Mpex exchange fruad

I don't know if I can agree with this, as my MPEX trades (around the 5-15 BTC mark) have immediately shown up in the order book and have been relayed by the IRC bot.

Regardless, proving false trade volumes is exceedingly difficult, if this thread continues it should be outright and blatant fraud, not a list of "people who were mean to me".

The site's own shares are nearly its entire volume. What a sham.
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
BMF - incompetence

Any minute now Usagi is going to accuse you, too, of not having the mental capacity to understand is great masterful plan.

Hahaah oh welll!
Mpex exchange fruad

I agree with you actually. Thanks for the feedback. I will still allow people to challenge bad practice but i'll just leave it in the thread instead of the list.

Kr,

Malcolm O
donator
donator
Mpex exchange fruad

Activity: 224
Pages:
Jump to: