Pages:
Author

Topic: List of fraudulent compaines and corporate failures - page 4. (Read 8560 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Dear Fluff any more details on BMF for me ?
donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com
BMF - incompetence

Any minute now Usagi is going to accuse you, too, of not having the mental capacity to understand is great masterful plan.
Mpex exchange fruad

They fake trade volumes, no way they are doing 700btc a day in trade.

Dear RiverBoatBTC,

U need some basic proof for me so i can add it to the list.  Also many exchange tinker with volumes so I don't know if i can count that as fraud in such an unregulated market its just bad practice.... hmmm Bad practice... I will make a new category ^^

Well in that case you need hard proof for all of them or it is slander and a crime.

Dear River,

I just meant a post or two with others highlighting the same thing and I just made a new category in your honor!

Kr,

Malcolm O
Activity: 224
Mpex exchange fruad

Dear RiverBoatBTC,

U need some basic proof for me so i can add it to the list.  Also many exchange tinker with volumes so I don't know if i can count that as fraud in such an unregulated market its just bad practice.... hmmm Bad practice... I will make a new category ^^

Well in that case you need hard proof for all of them or it is slander and a crime.
Use the search feature.

Someone made a list of active stocks and their market caps about a year ago.  Run through the list and you will find that the operators of nearly all of them defaulted and ran with the money in some fashion.  Then go back and find all the listings for GLBSE from the year before that, again you'll find that 95% wiped out their 'investors'.

Then you can search for mining bonds; basically every operator of mining bonds defaults at some stage.

After you are done your research, you might as well fold up your exchange as you will realize that all you are doing is enabling fraud.

A list of active stocks doesn't always mean fraud or mis management.

Since those 'active' stocks are all gone now, it means exactly that.  A small handful of them refunded investors, a couple are still in the process of bleeding their investors dry.  The rest wiped out their bagholders.

Owch.

But for my list that's fantastic im begging you if you have any of the posts please give them to me so I can add them here. I want to create a detailed list I think that way people will be more likely to avoid fraudulent companies in the future or do additional due diligence before parting with there money.

As I said I will reward everyone that makes an effort to help me build this list.

Kr,

Malcolm O

Thanks in advanced.
coinlenders- tradefortress as well I belive

Also btc invest ? I think

The list is endless

Dear Damiano,

Please give me as many as you can find , pref the date , owners , amount lost as well.

I will give you a reward for each one you find if the list is endless you will get a much bigger reward as thanks!!!

I really appreciate it.

Kr,

Malcolm O
Mpex exchange fruad

Dear RiverBoatBTC,

Cryptostocks/Vircurex. Accusations ranging from shady business practices too outright scam. It's more or less clearly documented in various threads on this forum.

Dear Anasazi,

Please give full details for your reward.

We are listed on Cryptostocks ourselves but I have heard that they lost over 2000 btc on Vicurex to be edible for the prizes u need to be the one to give the details.

Kr,

Malcolm O
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Cryptostocks/Vircurex. Accusations ranging from shady business practices too outright scam. It's more or less clearly documented in various threads on this forum.
Vircurex maybe, definitely a screw up though.

Cryptostocks, while has a lot of scams on there is a generally functional site.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Use the search feature.

Someone made a list of active stocks and their market caps about a year ago.  Run through the list and you will find that the operators of nearly all of them defaulted and ran with the money in some fashion.  Then go back and find all the listings for GLBSE from the year before that, again you'll find that 95% wiped out their 'investors'.

Then you can search for mining bonds; basically every operator of mining bonds defaults at some stage.

After you are done your research, you might as well fold up your exchange as you will realize that all you are doing is enabling fraud.

Since those 'active' stocks are all gone now, it means exactly that.  A small handful of them refunded investors, a couple are still in the process of bleeding their investors dry.  The rest wiped out their bagholders.
Use the search feature.

Thanks for the heads up on mining bonds ^^ ill take a look.

Thanks if you find the list for me or the post i would really appreciate it.

I will give you each a reward for each company you find. As much detail as possible must be provided.

Kr,

Malcolm O
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Use the search feature.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Kylemax Studios - Owner gambled away IPO money.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

Also btc invest ? I think

The list is endless
legendary
Inputs.io - trade fortress

legendary
bASIC-Mining - CreativeX ran off with funds

COG - Garr mismanaged
Mpex exchange fruad

legendary
BMF - incompetence
Pages:
Jump to: