Pages:
Author

Topic: List of stuff you can use bitcoin for. - page 3. (Read 3617 times)

Activity: 788
Merit: 176
Bitcoin Artist and Fashion Designer
Activity: 788
Merit: 176
Bitcoin Artist and Fashion Designer
February 12, 2020, 10:51:16 AM
✂Hand Made✂©5Ksana:Unique&Designer products, Gifts, Bags, Baby stuff&more

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
February 12, 2020, 03:43:03 AM
Oh, yes...decent. If we have other interested people here lets be more active and share trusted ones not just your ideas or speculations.
Activity: 16
February 12, 2020, 03:11:46 AM
In fact opinions can be really different. But thanks for the list anyway. And it'll be nice to continue this list too. I think if you know and can add something about the platforms that was mentioned  you can leave reviews and comments for them. Now I see MT for the most part (and they do great)
Activity: 2786
Merit: 606
February 05, 2020, 02:41:02 PM
This is actually a large list and I am sure you might have worked a lot harder in collecting these sites and listing over them. I appreciate your hard efforts. Also I can see a lot of global platforms have started accepting bitcoins as a mean of payment. The most eye-catchy one for me was KFC Canada. I was not aware that KFC accepts bitcoin as a mean of payment.

Though it only is in Canada. This thread might be a lot useful one for most of the peoples who are always in search of platforms to spend their bitcoins. Actually spending bitcoins on such e-commerce platforms is a whole lot of experience and it is actually interesting work for me. I would personally love to shop from fewer of these sites. Thanks to you.
Activity: 12
February 05, 2020, 01:56:10 AM
I use it too. When I tried to choose a platform which works on crypto it was really hard to find something by myself, my coworkers who used it said MT could be fine. So I agree it's good service.
Activity: 2450
Merit: 329
February 01, 2020, 02:13:10 PM
You should check out our website, https://www.spending-bitcoin.com. We have currently listed 845 online stores accepting Bitcoin.
I can see 1049 sites listed there accepting bitcoin as a mean of payment but I still doubt, how many of those are really working? Have you personally tried each of them? If you have blindly posted them without trying or at least going through the feedback than I guess you are not doing a positive contribution over here as a lot of newbies who would blindly trust your platform and directly shop on any of those sites might have a chance of losing funds.

You can even try to open a new section on your platform where users can post reviews about each of the platform they used so that even if any platform tends to scam them, they might aware next users who were about to make purchases on those platforms.
copper member
Activity: 77
Merit: 5
Hello World.
January 31, 2020, 03:42:46 AM
I think out of all of these, the ones I've used the most are Bitrefill and Purse.io. Both are very reputable and all orders I make through either service is taken care of without a hitch. Might want to also add that Bitrefill is also doing gift cards now too for various vendors.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1
January 28, 2020, 03:35:04 AM
This is an amazing list. Beautiful!
Activity: 16
December 25, 2019, 01:01:37 AM
You either did it poor or tastes differ... but there's lots of other platforms except for MT at least for me
Activity: 36
December 25, 2019, 12:22:19 AM
After doing lots of research I still think MT was best option
Activity: 652
Merit: 257
December 06, 2019, 06:58:16 PM
Thanks for making this list.  Grin
Activity: 15
November 27, 2019, 03:43:34 AM
Meanwhile, MT began working with Konkrete. The article is on academy. modultrade. com.
In my opinion, this means its competitors will now have a very hard time...  Grin
The news is great, but do not think this will fundamentally change anything in the eyes of customers.
Activity: 17
November 27, 2019, 03:17:07 AM
Meanwhile, MT began working with Konkrete. The article is on academy. modultrade. com.
In my opinion, this means its competitors will now have a very hard time...  Grin
copper member
Activity: 63
Merit: 164
https://www.spending-bitcoin.com
November 20, 2019, 03:09:30 AM
You should check out our website, https://www.spending-bitcoin.com. We have currently listed 845 online stores accepting Bitcoin.
Activity: 22
November 20, 2019, 02:09:02 AM
The truth is that you can buy almost anything with Bitcoin these days… there are things that you wouldn't imagine but you might just come across someone that owns that and decides to sell it and receive cryptocurrency as a payment. Though the only thing is that there are major companies that has refused to accept cryptocurrency as mode of payment, just like Amazon and eBay. But it seems like eBay would be accepting the new Fb Libra coin that is coming out in 2020. The only problem now is that I don't even know if I will be using the Facebook, don't know how it's going to be.
Modultrade is not big one but with lots of advantages like ow exchange and wallet. I'd like more sellers in the future.

Yes, this is interesting idea. Indeed, lots must be worked through, but the beginning is promising. I think if theyre doing fine Ill order something

Hi. I fiund  MTrecently. But I looked for shops to buy and sell in btc. I have interest in auctions but the delivery price is high sometimes.
Activity: 22
November 20, 2019, 01:50:17 AM
The truth is that you can buy almost anything with Bitcoin these days… there are things that you wouldn't imagine but you might just come across someone that owns that and decides to sell it and receive cryptocurrency as a payment. Though the only thing is that there are major companies that has refused to accept cryptocurrency as mode of payment, just like Amazon and eBay. But it seems like eBay would be accepting the new Fb Libra coin that is coming out in 2020. The only problem now is that I don't even know if I will be using the Facebook, don't know how it's going to be.
Modultrade is not big one but with lots of advantages like ow exchange and wallet. I'd like more sellers in the future.

Yes, this is interesting idea. Indeed, lots must be worked through, but the beginning is promising. I think if theyre doing fine Ill order something
Activity: 33
November 13, 2019, 01:17:46 AM
well yes,  i don't like pretty expensive delivery but overall it's really worth checking.. at least.
Activity: 107
November 13, 2019, 12:52:25 AM
Activity: 11
July 27, 2019, 12:37:04 PM
You can also donate BTC to charities.

Two birds one stone. Support the cause and support the people.
Pages:
Jump to: