Pages:
Author

Topic: List of stuff you can use bitcoin for. - page 5. (Read 3617 times)

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 26, 2019, 06:39:34 AM
However, I don’t think so that using your bitcoins at this point is a very good idea and that you must wait for little longer so that bitcoin can have some good market value and then the usability of the bitcoin will also be increase.

I understand the point you have made , meaning that it should be kept for when it value increase but I tell you the value keep increasing and decreasing depending on the value you bought. And you can't have something to sell and shelter yourself and family, feed and clothes while you neglect to sell.

Except you have money to help your living, then you can hold very longer even when you have made additional profit.
He have a point, but there wouldnt be crypto economy if everyone just hold and save, some people needs to use it. Who use it? Not investor like you, someone who have a source of income in bitcoins, spending some will not hurt him. I bought many things using bitcoins, I had bitcoins and that was the easy way for me to buy something.
I remember the similar lists from years ago, this one is just longer, and believe it will get even longer in year to come.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
April 19, 2019, 05:44:52 AM
However, I don’t think so that using your bitcoins at this point is a very good idea and that you must wait for little longer so that bitcoin can have some good market value and then the usability of the bitcoin will also be increase.

I understand the point you have made , meaning that it should be kept for when it value increase but I tell you the value keep increasing and decreasing depending on the value you bought. And you can't have something to sell and shelter yourself and family, feed and clothes while you neglect to sell.

Except you have money to help your living, then you can hold very longer even when you have made additional profit.
Activity: 41
Merit: 12
April 12, 2019, 08:34:19 AM
Hi, to continue the list

Cryptwerk.com - is online directory with 1700+ companies, websites, shops, services where you can pay with Bitcoin and other popular cryptocurrencies.

Cryptwerk is useful for people who wants to spend cryptocurrency directly, without exchanges or banking cards. Registration is free.

Stores, markets, internet and offline services, travel agencies, renting cars, airplanes, different b2b services and other merchants where you pay with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Monero, Zcash and other cryptocurrencies.

Each company has a specific rating based on company's profile data and social activity.

And one more feature - Merchants Coins Rating by Cryptwerk based on cryptocurrency popularity among the merchants that accept cryptocurrencies as a payment

Activity: 268
Merit: 119
October 22, 2018, 10:13:55 PM
Sorry for leaving the list to die guys, I was busy with stuff in real life. Hopefully I'll be able to re-organize it, and maybe put it in other formats such as PDF
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 11:17:38 AM
It was a very helpful list, and most people were dreaming of making such a list. The list could have been more extensive.

This list should be saved in many categories. Ebook format or online links to save use in many ways. Can edit a bit more or make it wide enough to look better.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
June 10, 2018, 04:29:01 PM
However, I don’t think so that using your bitcoins at this point is a very good idea and that you must wait for little longer so that bitcoin can have some good market value and then the usability of the bitcoin will also be increased.

That's an incredibly dumb thing to say. Bitcoin is a currency that many people like myself have been using for the last 6 years. It's also increased in value by 400x since I first purchased some. I don't know what you're waiting for but I'd suggest you don't wait any longer.
Yes we are using bitcoin since long so we should be aware of the issue and the features both, as if bitcoin is able to get you profit, investing blindly get everyone lose at the end so don’t lose your hope just buy bitcoin and sell it at the end, I am sure bitcoin will rise very high this quarter and will grow more than this so I hope bitcoin will rise more and more but try to know it well before investing.

Being a crypto user is not a easy thing we need more patience then other people because it is not an easy job to do people are always move crypto investment are so much it is key when you are not able to manage it it will be the first to business for you so bitcoin investment more profitable with most risks.
Activity: 448
June 10, 2018, 03:17:48 PM
However, I don’t think so that using your bitcoins at this point is a very good idea and that you must wait for little longer so that bitcoin can have some good market value and then the usability of the bitcoin will also be increased.

That's an incredibly dumb thing to say. Bitcoin is a currency that many people like myself have been using for the last 6 years. It's also increased in value by 400x since I first purchased some. I don't know what you're waiting for but I'd suggest you don't wait any longer.
Yes we are using bitcoin since long so we should be aware of the issue and the features both, as if bitcoin is able to get you profit, investing blindly get everyone lose at the end so don’t lose your hope just buy bitcoin and sell it at the end, I am sure bitcoin will rise very high this quarter and will grow more than this so I hope bitcoin will rise more and more but try to know it well before investing.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
June 09, 2018, 03:33:52 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 02:19:25 AM
If you're still updating this you could add protonmail.com and protonvpn.com to the list.
There are so many places where you can go and use your bitcoins and that this is something which is continuously increasing, thus making more convenient for the investors to invest and use their bitcoins. However, I don’t think so that using your bitcoins at this point is a very good idea and that you must wait for little longer so that bitcoin can have some good market value and then the usability of the bitcoin will also be increased.
Activity: 280
June 08, 2018, 11:36:08 AM
Wishing bitcoin to buy house,car,and companies.
You can easily buy all this if you have bitcoin saved in your bitcoin wallet, now there are a lot of think that we can get using bitcoin payment methodology, bitcoin now a day is getting famous for high price and reliable usage so storing bitcoin for long term can make your all dreams come true, I think bitcoin is best thing to use for getting all facilitating goods in life.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 10:05:12 AM
This helps me a lot when someone is asking me about the selling or buying anything just by using bitcoin. There are some links now that are broken but some people here try to add some websites that accepts bitcoin and that's good to know. In PH there are many stores there that are accepting BTC.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 08:53:21 AM
It is a nice idea I hope your list will be useful for bitcoin holders who want to make buyings without additional troubles and it would be nice to hold the list in actual state.
Generally speaking I think that soon most popular internet portals will accept crypto coins as type of payments.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
June 07, 2018, 06:36:55 AM
If you're still updating this you could add protonmail.com and protonvpn.com to the list.
Activity: 140
Wishing bitcoin to buy house,car,and companies.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Buy real, physical gold bullion and silver bullionwith bitcoins at the Hard Assets Alliance. You can buy and store your metals with them in the same vaults and under the same conditions the biggest banks store their gold reserves. They are credible because their service is endorsed by Robert Kiyosaki, The Street, and other big organizations.

If you have TOR browser and DarkWeb. This is very much possible. For your security reason no one giving this as suggestion mate. Using TOR upon your own risk only mate. If you want to buy assest under your country taxation limit with the fiat cash.
There you would not get any trouble mate. If you invested on money with the bitcoin for Gold and Silver purchase no one would accept it.

As op shares the various websites acceped BTC. Here below I am sharing the websites accepts the BTC. This would help more I believe.
https://99bitcoins.com/who-accepts-bitcoins-payment-companies-stores-take-bitcoins/
Activity: 1
Buy real, physical gold bullion and silver bullionwith bitcoins at the Hard Assets Alliance. You can buy and store your metals with them in the same vaults and under the same conditions the biggest banks store their gold reserves. They are credible because their service is endorsed by Robert Kiyosaki, The Street, and other big organizations.
Activity: 255
April 20, 2018, 04:30:05 PM
Wow, this is what I've been looking for. It's good to see places where you can really spend your Bitcoins. With time a dn increased awareness, the list will grow. I hope local stores will join the list soon enough.
Yes it is really a very good experience to sue bitcoin as payment and to get with bitcoin what you need in life, I am using bitcoin and it made me really feel free about my finance as now I will not have to wait very long time for payment, in my country there is no such restriction to use bitcoin as we can use it to pay in the market for all kind of goods even I buy my domestic goods with help of bitcoin  and I feel relaxed while paying for good with bitcoin.
Activity: 701
Merit: 4
April 20, 2018, 06:20:26 AM
Wow, this is what I've been looking for. It's good to see places where you can really spend your Bitcoins. With time a dn increased awareness, the list will grow. I hope local stores will join the list soon enough.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
March 30, 2018, 02:34:45 AM
Pages:
Jump to: