Author

Topic: Litecoin is officially dead - page 107. (Read 290699 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
June 27, 2015, 01:04:51 PM
i guess he is from china too  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 27, 2015, 12:54:27 PM
I think it's worth investing a small amount in LTC as I'm sure they're only going to rise in value, especially with BTC becoming too pricey for your average Joe

Please get back behind your Great Firewall of China.

How can you be so sure he is form there?
Activity: 302
Never before 11 P.M.
June 26, 2015, 11:42:46 AM
I think it's worth investing a small amount in LTC as I'm sure they're only going to rise in value, especially with BTC becoming too pricey for your average Joe

Please get back behind your Great Firewall of China.
Activity: 342
June 26, 2015, 10:12:16 AM
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
June 26, 2015, 10:03:58 AM
Any idea as to why litecoin spiked a couple of days ago?

I heard it was going to be added to Gox, probably explains the price rise Smiley
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
June 26, 2015, 04:31:55 AM

Simple pump and dump. No crazy science needed to tell us that.

This is only the start i will be more and more now for next two months. Pumping and dumping is staring.

ah in my case when to dump and how much as a hedge to hold

(convert to BTC I mean)

the fun times of a confused miner who has held on to LTC

i as usual will wait on the pump when I should have dumped and/or vice versa Smiley

exciting times (argh...you ASIC God's mock me!)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
June 26, 2015, 04:20:42 AM

This is only the start i will be more and more now for next two months. Pumping and dumping is staring.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
June 25, 2015, 09:27:17 PM

legendary
Activity: 1229
June 25, 2015, 06:39:40 PM
As we get closer to the halfing it will go up and up and after it will go down again I predict.
June 25, 2015, 06:28:00 PM
a lot of other coins spiked nearly at the same time.

My guess its start of an bull cycle, because bitcoin found its support (~210usd) and made a minor up move.
That upmove translates to other coins.

Litecoin is still Nr.2 in terms of marketcap and volume when you ignore ripple which has only 12% of Litecoins volume.
Nothing to worry. Decide for yourself what to do.

greetings
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 25, 2015, 06:19:06 PM
Activity: 56
June 25, 2015, 01:27:58 PM
It's was all speculators, even when the price dropped it never looked cheap. There was nothing I could spend this shit on unless it was a sketchy store or overseas. Most of the "good"news had poor sources or wasn't ground breaking
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
June 24, 2015, 05:26:15 PM
If anything will come close to BTC's success it's probably Litecoin, market value is rising really quickly.

not for this time, but after POW end it could happen, some bitcoin miner will mining other coin like litecoin (multi) but not a litle will be use bitcoinnode to help network
June 24, 2015, 04:13:28 PM
this will be funny when in the next months litecoin goes to 30usd again ;-)
My guess is in 4-8 Months, but i am not in a hurry because i trade in longterms (D1 Chart).

Most people are just angry because they underestimate the fact that "investing" is a skill learned by a lot of homework.

You have 2 options:
1.Stop crying and start learn trading/investing
2.or stop trading that money you can't afford too loose

The Threadstarter missed some important benefits.
1.Litecoins has the second largest Trading volume where the next competitioner (Dodge) is 10x smaller!
2.The coin has survived for years which counts for the professionals (look at TRC which failed)
Activity: 434
June 23, 2015, 05:51:39 AM
If anything will come close to BTC's success it's probably Litecoin, market value is rising really quickly.

Ltc price is stable at the moment.
Activity: 38
June 22, 2015, 11:46:48 PM
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
June 22, 2015, 11:45:00 PM
Perhaps changing the title to "Litecoin is officially alive" would be more appropriate  Wink.

In all seriousness, I know a lot of people are buzzing about the price jumping up. But the real value of any crypto currency is the utilization for merchants, not a price flux that makes day traders rich. Good news is that Litecoin still has more merchant usage and acceptance behind Bitcoin (ok ok I know, there is a still a significant distance between the two, but at the same token there is still the same distance between Litecoin and other cryptos in terms of merchant adoption).

Now if we can only convince people to use it instead of holding to cash out in brighter days! Of course, thats one of the major hurdles with all of crypto's now, BTC included  Roll Eyes.

You can say that again. But is it only a pump and dump?
 Huh

We don't know yet but I love ltc again.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
June 22, 2015, 11:39:42 PM
well this thread is sorta getting embarrassing for OP.
Activity: 812
Litecoin Association Director
June 22, 2015, 11:08:09 PM
Perhaps changing the title to "Litecoin is officially alive" would be more appropriate  Wink.

In all seriousness, I know a lot of people are buzzing about the price jumping up. But the real value of any crypto currency is the utilization for merchants, not a price flux that makes day traders rich. Good news is that Litecoin still has more merchant usage and acceptance behind Bitcoin (ok ok I know, there is a still a significant distance between the two, but at the same token there is still the same distance between Litecoin and other cryptos in terms of merchant adoption).

Now if we can only convince people to use it instead of holding to cash out in brighter days! Of course, thats one of the major hurdles with all of crypto's now, BTC included  Roll Eyes.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
June 22, 2015, 01:23:24 AM
wow LTC jumped bigtime overnight, what's the go with that?

chikun arising to break $10 by august. nothing unusual.

It is nice to see ltc to rise maybe it will follow btc last 2013 that was good year.
Jump to: