Author

Topic: Litecoin is officially dead - page 110. (Read 290699 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
June 17, 2015, 04:51:35 AM
Good time to dump this shitcoin if you have any. It has absolutely zero innovation.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
June 17, 2015, 04:51:00 AM
In this coin has no future, I'm sorry, I do not see the benefit of it.

well my current? bet is that there will be always ..even if only at 1c to the dollar...an alternative to bitcoin for the masses

the bigger btc gets the more likely this is imho ..tis the nature of humans

be it for speculation/another avenue for sidechains and apps for blockchain technology/fun/bad rap of BTC in press due to FUD
or whatever i assume it their is a btc app made and or sidechain there will be ...at least at this point in time ...an equiv app or
sidechain for litecoin or other alts

so you have to look at it from not just the buying and selling of LTC but its uses and or its price at the time but...same as how folk have to look at BTC it is
more then the price of the coin imho only..its the blockchain ..with my added view that there will be an alternative to btc out there and my current bet is LTC

then again what I say may be true but it could very well not be LTC .

also I'm pursuing this from the somewhat dubious decision a year ago or more to get some scrypt equip .... as to 20/20 hindsight
just buying BTC would have been maybe the better choice (at 900 usd per btc that also may be debatable) so reaping what I  sowed and trying to
pull off that trick

so again...LTC does not have to meet very high expections for me on all this..at my current scrypt miner efforts....just a modest 0.006 or above ltc to btc (currently 0.01) and I"m just dandy esp at 0.01 LTC to BTC

and I will likely convert LTC to BTC in the future (why I chose crypto machine over equiv priced btc machine at the time is i can run it more then 1 year unlike the old Neptune btc miner I upgraded from which only lasted after late delivery about 5 months lifetime at the orig purchase price before you had elec vs return on BTC issues...ie home mining for BTC is now dead imho..has SOME life yet in scrypt pow coin and imho again LTC

To be fair imho newbie users users now should just go to www.coinbase.com and  stay away from pre-orders/cloud mining/mining of btc or scyrpt  etc..even the ebay scrypt miners etc are too high priced even at 3 buck LTC imho way more in fact and probably rising in price as we speak Smiley

but on the other hand ..on the very long odds of my idea that folk want an alternative to BTC and say LTC went to 5 bucks or 10 bucks say
I myself would like to see some new scrypt miners out there and the possiblity of home miners again ..and with such prices for LTC it is likely such would
happen (may take the usual 6-9 months from now to get them out the door and never never pre-order) it is a small dream but what the heck

but yeah a little in LTC is not such a big risk imho if it keeps its traditional linkage like yoshi to mario with BTC ie the price point of 0.01 or so to 1 BTC continues
its historical 'tag along" and there again is a small chance there
are a lot more people wanting an alt chain alternative for future side chains and apps etc besides just BTC for that stuff so maybe just maybe some small use
for LTC and scrypts besides just bitcoin

but ...likely I will eventually move my LTC to BTC but as the last of the home miners the scrypt back in the day choice ..if i eventually take a lot of my LTC
and convert it to BTC was the correct home miner to get..and it/was and maybe in the future if new scrypt miners are possible for home use ..will be a nice 'end around'
as a home miner option of speculation etc ..the low and I mean very low amount of months last year it would take to ROI an appropriate sized BTC home miner ..likely would have
been impossible with 20/20 hindsight anyway with late delivery of such by most mnfg etc..but again with scrypt miners even if you just mine LTC direct to BTC on a
multipool and again my choice is LTC you have a shot..but again this is for folk who made the dubious choice 1 year ago to get ANY home miner equip .ie we be stuck
on this path don't ya know...

anyway after these titan(s) are doorstops I too will just go back to very very very modest $$$ on www.coinbase.com less stress no mess and will
sit on my BTC hoard of whatever value with some LTC I mined on the side for giggles and just see where this all goes..shot my wad ...i'm out at that point
and just watching the parade Smiley

but again it is a nice day dream if an alternative to BTC is shown to be desired for future apps/sidechains or just the old saw LTC is silver to BTC's gold line
and LTC does achieve say someday its 10 buck value to 1000 btc value etc

but you are probably correct.....just buy BTC and play with LTC for fun is probably the only difference I have with your position (and my miner situation from again a 1 year
past dubious choice per-order .is what is big time coloring my views in this post don't ya know.......duh..boy that coulda prob shoulda burnt me Smiley

whatever...but again my bet is if BTC survives to 1000 usd etc I figure there is a pretty good shot LTC and some others will thrive as well and I can put up with
quite well 5 or 10 buck LTC at that point with NO issues (again due to my dubious miner choice just to make folk aware of my bias on this)

but yeah as an end around from LTC to BTC it is looking kinda rosy with the 1 buck raise in LTC price from 1 month ago..but we will see ..and again due to
my miner circumstances I can live with 0.006 LTC to 1 BTC ...so have less risk in all this then normal folk (or my risk was shot with my orig pre-order titan dumb that was)

so it goes had a lemon looks like i may swing lemonaide out of this last hurrah of home miner (scrypt) and LTC holding

we will see if it works or all goes 'pear shaped' or not Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
June 17, 2015, 03:56:08 AM
In this coin has no future, I'm sorry, I do not see the benefit of it.
copper member
Clueless!
June 17, 2015, 03:30:18 AM
LTC to the moon is the word on the street.
Any reason why?

Because Bitcoin is climbing? [Keep your eye on Greece!]

this might be something like Cyprus last time when all go up. think that all altcoin will be effected like last time but it would be go just for ltc to go over 3$ barrier

heh this rates along with my 'supermodel dreams" but I sure would like to see the jan 2013 jump from what was it? 12 bucks to 1100 usd by the end of the year run?

sure it was a bubble but damn that would be a fun repeat ride don't ya think Smiley

naw back to the supermodel the odds are much better I think Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
June 17, 2015, 03:23:01 AM
Any reason why?

this might be something like Cyprus last time when all go up. think that all altcoin will be effected like last time but it would be go just for ltc to go over 3$ barrier
copper member
Clueless!
June 17, 2015, 02:52:04 AM
Well .....dead or not it is working out just dandy for me....at this price I can ROI soon mining
(2 titans an original full price ouch version and 2nd used titan got a deal)

so go baby go...dead or not LTC seems to be quicker then a walker on the walking dead episode here lately!

plod your slow dead feet along my LTC zombie...walk that price up .....feed the adoption means more "BRAINS" don't ya know ...bending to your will Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
June 17, 2015, 01:49:33 AM
40% rise in 24 hours, some lucky traders are killing it. I have to now dig out an old wallet and sync it.
legendary
Activity: 910
June 16, 2015, 08:48:38 PM
The halving is getting priced in.  Only 2 months to go.
legendary
Activity: 1022
June 16, 2015, 08:46:18 PM
Since the current Gold to Silver ratio is 70 to 1, and in theory Litecoin has always been "The Silver to Bitcoins Gold"
we really should be seeing an LTC value of $3.25. Just more indisputable evidence that Litecoin is highly undervalued.

I would like to conclude with the following for all the long time Litecoin fans out there:

Arise Chickun !!!!

Cheesy

H.

Realistic price should be around 3$ but without support not gonna happen

Hollingsworth's analogy makes absolutely no sense, but we are now at ~$3 per LTC so nice call azguard.  Have to admit, I always liked LTC, but didn't think we'd see it shoot up this quickly.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
June 16, 2015, 08:16:45 PM
Doing pretty well for a "dead coin"  Roll Eyes

It's a dead cat bounce. lol  Cheesy
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
June 16, 2015, 08:01:44 PM
LTC is keeps going up hope it will break 10 this time again better for all of us
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
June 16, 2015, 06:25:13 PM
Doing pretty well for a "dead coin"  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
June 16, 2015, 05:56:17 PM
Forget LTC on coinbase.... LTC on Gemini!  Grin
Activity: 912
Merit: 1021
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
June 16, 2015, 05:51:35 PM
Any reason why?

Why ? Easy : strong network, stability, reliability, something that someone with million dollars is looking for in cryptocurrency, but wannabe millionary kids hate... Real richmen are deciding for you kids Wink

No drama, etc .I bet they jump back on LTC's dick
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
June 16, 2015, 05:49:23 PM
Any reason why?

To alleviate boredom

As good a reason as any.
legendary
Activity: 924
June 16, 2015, 04:32:22 PM
Any reason why?

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
June 16, 2015, 03:52:37 PM
Litecoin has remained firm in its second position for the entire history since the big price collapse. And no, ripple doesnt count with it artifical market cap.

Litecoin will reign as second currency for now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
June 16, 2015, 03:39:26 PM
I guess its official.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
June 16, 2015, 03:17:09 PM
Any reason why?

Why ? Easy : strong network, stability, reliability, something that someone with million dollars is looking for in cryptocurrency, but wannabe millionary kids hate... Real richmen are deciding for you kids Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 16, 2015, 03:16:39 PM
Any reason why?

To alleviate boredom
Jump to: