Pages:
Author

Topic: LiteCoin or ETHEREUM? Best Investment option. - page 2. (Read 1381 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
I would surely go for Ethereum over Litecoin for the reason that it is more popular in this industry. The reason might be shallow but if you are not new in this market, you would understand my point at the first glance. Popularity makes a crypto strong since its market value is dependent with the demand and supply. If a coin is popular, demand would be high as well as the market volume which makes it a better investment at this aspect over LTC. But still, LTC is a good coin. It is just that I believe that ETH is a better investment.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
Litecoin is a good coin. There is no question about the level of confidence in this LTC, only I have been reluctant lately to buy it because the last two months are still relatively stable and besides, I have not found the fundamentals that might push LTC prices next year. 

and Ethereum is also a good coin to hold long term, due to Ethereum 2.0 I am optimistic there will be an increase next year. 

so here I prefer Ethereum for long-term investment, with the reasons I mentioned above.
but halving will happen next year mate and i am sure Coins like Litecoin?the former number 3?i am sure like ethereum this will have a good growth so for me?diversify the amount instead of choosing 1 right?those coins are great in their own ways so having them is a big chance of profiting soon.
The sleeping giants like Ethereum and Litecoin will be the best market performers considering their past history in the charts. The good chances can be caught if the crypto traders have a good plan for the next uptrend market, the recent market conditions will not even give the x2 return on the investment. Overestimating the altcoins can cost big if the BTC moves alone in the bullrun.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
Both litecoin and ethereum are like sleeping giant waiting for the appropriate catalyst that would trigger them from rest thus the appropriate period to buy them is now although nothing is in the swing now that might push up the price, however the future outlook of crytos in 2020 seems to be very bright thus a wise decision for any trader or investor is to buy now and accumulate based on low pricing of the two coins now.
In my opinion, it will take some more time for these 2 coins to return uptrend because these 2 coins are very good for profits if you choose to invest in the long term. In fact, this year is not the best year for altcoins because Bitcoin is still very volatile and investors are still very scared when investing. I think in 2020 everything will be different and if LTC, ETH can increase, this market will have a huge change.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Both litecoin and ethereum are like sleeping giant waiting for the appropriate catalyst that would trigger them from rest thus the appropriate period to buy them is now although nothing is in the swing now that might push up the price, however the future outlook of crytos in 2020 seems to be very bright thus a wise decision for any trader or investor is to buy now and accumulate based on low pricing of the two coins now.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
I would still choose Ethereum. It has proven us a lot and it even passed all the tests of time. We can't deny that Litecoin has a huge potential as well but Ethereum still has a lot to prove us in the future. As for me, it's good for both long term and short term investment. If we know how to deal with every changes in Ethereum, it will be easy for us to earn through it.
But I'm still wondering why people are still focusing on these two options, why don't we make third or fourth options, or even more because with the number of cryptocurrencies expanding and growing every day in the market, we don't have too much difficulty choosing better altcoins and can raise prices faster than litecoin or ethereum. Litecoin and ethereum are no longer well adapted to people's needs; more precisely, the capital division has changed, not only focusing on litecoin and ethereum as in the past, too many new competitors have limited capital concentration in long-standing altcoins
The options you are talking about are not real, it may seem as if we have thousands of coins in the market but if you eliminate the copies, scams or derivative projects we are left with only a handful of coins.

If you want to take the risk of investing in those coins then you can do it, no one is going to stop you but I will always think it is a bad idea, just because those coins can give bigger profits we cannot say those coins are better especially since those coins could as easily give you bigger losses.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Litecoin is a good coin. There is no question about the level of confidence in this LTC, only I have been reluctant lately to buy it because the last two months are still relatively stable and besides, I have not found the fundamentals that might push LTC prices next year. 

and Ethereum is also a good coin to hold long term, due to Ethereum 2.0 I am optimistic there will be an increase next year. 

so here I prefer Ethereum for long-term investment, with the reasons I mentioned above.
but halving will happen next year mate and i am sure Coins like Litecoin?the former number 3?i am sure like ethereum this will have a good growth so for me?diversify the amount instead of choosing 1 right?those coins are great in their own ways so having them is a big chance of profiting soon.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
the two coins between ethereum and litecoin have advantages and potential. but maybe if you look at the current conditions I think the division of 60% for ethereum and 40% for litecoin is good for the first investment. because the two coins can now be used as one of the types of coins that have the opportunity to develop well in the future
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1084
zknodes.org

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
After Bitcoin, LiteCoin & ETHEREUM made my shortlist for an investment option.

ETHEREUM - My Main concern is Supply is a little bit high & Price is already over $150 which is -1 point against LiteCoin.

LiteCoin - supply is less than 64M & price well under $70.

Which one you would choose for long term invest & Why?

these days?after more than  2 months of this post?no regrets its ethereum is the best option ,looking the progress of litecoin?i dont see any good future so far,i though in 2018 after they change the LOGO is the signal of their bull but no i am fail,so i converted my Litecoins to Ethereum and Bitcoin for safe keeping and for a chance to profit atleast this halving season of Bitcoin next year.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
I choose ethereum than litecoin, in my opinion ethereum still has a chance to continue to improve, this is because of the large potential of ethereum-based tokens that can skyrocket so that the use of ethereum also rises.
And don't forget the ETH 2.0 will release next year it will create more hype and that was the reason why the price of ETH might increase next year .all though litecoinstake is also good coin but in terms of potential profit it's better to ETH and wait for next year.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
I choose ethereum than litecoin, in my opinion ethereum still has a chance to continue to improve, this is because of the large potential of ethereum-based tokens that can skyrocket so that the use of ethereum also rises.
If you look at the development of litecoin they are much improved and have an use case than Ethereum and now they are planning to have a privacy feature in litecoin and that is more interesting than any other development in ETH, the days of ETH is over in my opinion unless they undergo a regulation procedure that any company can use their platform to conduct an ICO under strict tight regulation and i highly doubt any legit project going through that pain to collect seed funds rather than approach angel investors.
Activity: 575
Merit: 268
Changing the game
ETH is certainly very good to invest compared to LTC, why is that because there are so many ETH-based tokens, and eth, although now the price is shuffling but still has a good and strong future. ETH has dominated the market for almost a few years, yes even though there are currently many other strong competitors, but still ETH is a mandatory token even if only a little.

Ethereum value will goes to moon very soon and investors are really needs to invest on this coin to make the profit very soon. Ethereum domination in the volume also reduced and stable coins capturing the market slowly. If the growth is fast then everyone can find the big profit very soon at the time of halving.

According to rumors, the rise in ethereum prices will rise due to halving ETH to ETH V2, but I have not thought of it as such, some people think that seeing from last year ETH did an event but it still has no effect on ETH prices, I think for the end of the year now it will also So, you can see that the ETH is still struggling at the price of 170-190 $. You have not characterized the movement that there will be a massive increase in ETH. And now people are confused about what will happen, rumors have been widely discussed but the reality in the market is still normal. But when talking about options for ETH and LTC investments, I still choose ETH as an option.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
Activity: 1106
Merit: 527
ETH is certainly very good to invest compared to LTC, why is that because there are so many ETH-based tokens, and eth, although now the price is shuffling but still has a good and strong future. ETH has dominated the market for almost a few years, yes even though there are currently many other strong competitors, but still ETH is a mandatory token even if only a little.

Ethereum value will goes to moon very soon and investors are really needs to invest on this coin to make the profit very soon. Ethereum domination in the volume also reduced and stable coins capturing the market slowly. If the growth is fast then everyone can find the big profit very soon at the time of halving.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
ethereum will be my choice, even though the supply has been high but at least ethereum does not have a supply limit which seems to have a good impact on long term growth. there are many other factors that prove that ethereum is a good project for long term investment because with its smart contract, ethereum will not lose its popularity for a long time
Activity: 575
Merit: 268
Changing the game
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
I like both, but for now I prefer ethereum. because ethereum has a lot of updates in 2020. this is good for speculation, and there will definitely be a lot of people buying because they hope that with this update prices can go up.

You know these weeks speculation about POS and ethereum 2.0 has been very hot among the crypto community. so I think buying eth at the current price is the right choice.
Activity: 207
Merit: 11
I would still choose Ethereum. It has proven us a lot and it even passed all the tests of time. We can't deny that Litecoin has a huge potential as well but Ethereum still has a lot to prove us in the future. As for me, it's good for both long term and short term investment. If we know how to deal with every changes in Ethereum, it will be easy for us to earn through it.
But I'm still wondering why people are still focusing on these two options, why don't we make third or fourth options, or even more because with the number of cryptocurrencies expanding and growing every day in the market, we don't have too much difficulty choosing better altcoins and can raise prices faster than litecoin or ethereum. Litecoin and ethereum are no longer well adapted to people's needs; more precisely, the capital division has changed, not only focusing on litecoin and ethereum as in the past, too many new competitors have limited capital concentration in long-standing altcoins
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
I use Litecoin for payments and I think it's a good coin for payments and the fee is very cheap. I see this coin as a payment but I don't want to look on it as a long term investment. It's obvious that I'm with Ethereum here.

Though the smart contract era is nearly gone but Ethereum can stand alone, while Litecoin, the main developer of it which is Charlie Lee has already abandoned this coin, right? this is like dogecoin and btc, although the main devs has gone it keeps on processing transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: