Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin or Monero - page 5. (Read 2561 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 257
December 10, 2017, 05:31:17 PM
Both LTC and Monero has shown some positive traction in last few weeks. I feel both got a huge potential to grow. If you ask to choose one between these two then I will go with LTC. Monero got some good feature to protect your anonymity but this is also its drawback coz no govt. will ever adopt it as a legal transaction mode.
But if you take a short-term view say for 6 months then you can choose any of them, both will give you best ROI.
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 04:37:57 PM
It depends, what you are looking for. Monero is all about privacy that's why it's often used in darknet, litecoin - it's like test coin for bitcoin, it's very stable and good for long-term investment.
You don't know that. I think he will choose monero because as we don't know yet who he is, privacy seems very important for him
Activity: 236
December 10, 2017, 04:36:01 PM
It depends, what you are looking for. Monero is all about privacy that's why it's often used in darknet, litecoin - it's like test coin for bitcoin, it's very stable and good for long-term investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
December 10, 2017, 04:30:39 PM
I think you should choose ltc, because its price is always stable every year, and never decreases very great
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
December 10, 2017, 04:29:24 PM
I prefer privacy coins. I guess they will be in demand in 2018 and price will grow. So I choose Monero.
Activity: 112
Merit: 23
"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
December 10, 2017, 04:25:16 PM
I think that Litecoin is one of the established players now. It's basically a better version of Bitcoin. With that being said, Monero has such attractive technology behind it that I'd be remiss not to invest.

I'd invest in both. I think they're both going to outpace Bitcoin and Ethereum in terms of growth. I am a newbie though, so take my comments lightly.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 02:10:43 PM
Of course Ltc because it is silver. Moreover, it is really promising and stable coin!
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
December 10, 2017, 02:01:00 PM
Hi Guys,

I'm a noob to the crypto space but have some money in BTC and ETH, if you were going to get a 3rd coin would you go with XMR or LTC?  I like the anonymity with Monero but get worried that govts could intervene.....Leaning towards LTC.

Any help would be great, thanks.
Litecoin has picked up from April 2017 and set its standard now in the market. In last 15 days, we have a hike of $70 plus. Please go ahead and invest in Litecoin. Still Monero has not yet lost its name and value in the market. They set their strong pillar from September 2016. Its growth is healthy as well. Decide upon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 113
December 10, 2017, 01:56:40 PM
I think it has more future monero is good
I suggest you buy monero, me I think next year the price will be expensive
Activity: 76
Merit: 7
December 10, 2017, 01:39:45 PM
Litecoin = 84M supply. 2.5 minute block time.
Monero = Best privacy coin so far.

I'd buy half of each.

Everyone is going to get together for Christmas and will be talking about crypto, the new entrants will buy BTC, ETH & LTC. This will drive up the price of LTC for sure.

Monero is a great coin for keeping everything private, this 100% has a need in this ecosystem.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
December 10, 2017, 01:32:30 PM
Pick Monero , have no fear. Also if you like Monero ,you will definetly love Blocknet. Old project since 2014 that is gonna launch now so all go and trow an eye on website , whitepaper , thread etc.

Activity: 150
Merit: 3
December 10, 2017, 01:26:34 PM
I bought some LTC a few days ago, just to sell them the other day and trade it for XMR where I intend to keep the money now.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
December 10, 2017, 01:11:40 PM
Since you already have BTC/ETH i would higly recommend you to buy LTC as its old and stable currency that has some promising future. IF BTC is Gold, then LTC is Silver and no one can change that.
If it would be so simple there is no would be other alts. But we see more and more. Why? Because BTC have some shortcomings
And which counts from BTC - 2nd, 3nd or other means nothing. Crypto wold develop 1 month as 5 year in stock markets. Wait and you see that not LTC only live
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
December 10, 2017, 01:06:26 PM
Hi Guys,

I'm a noob to the crypto space but have some money in BTC and ETH, if you were going to get a 3rd coin would you go with XMR or LTC?  I like the anonymity with Monero but get worried that govts could intervene.....Leaning towards LTC.

Litecoin is the second
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 01:01:20 PM
Since you already have BTC/ETH i would higly recommend you to buy LTC as its old and stable currency that has some promising future. IF BTC is Gold, then LTC is Silver and no one can change that.
Activity: 182
December 10, 2017, 12:59:56 PM
Litecoin for fast transactions with stability of the coin's price while monero for anonymity of transactions.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
December 10, 2017, 12:58:58 PM
Hi Guys,

I'm a noob to the crypto space but have some money in BTC and ETH, if you were going to get a 3rd coin would you go with XMR or LTC?  I like the anonymity with Monero but get worried that govts could intervene.....Leaning towards LTC.

Both coins could work in your favor if you are looking to get hundreds of dollars from investing in it.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
December 10, 2017, 12:55:06 PM
Both are worth to keep.
Monero is a coin that people should use if they want to access things that most people can't without revealing who they are.
Litecoin is more of an investment coin.
Activity: 84
December 10, 2017, 12:54:45 PM
Monero is very expensive right now. Litecoin has recently risen. I think it's both reliable. I am hopeful of road maps. It can be taken in small quantities.
Both have different functions. Invest and observed. Be wise always guys.
Activity: 132
Merit: 103
December 10, 2017, 12:41:48 PM
I f I have to choose, I like Monero, but I will choose Litecoin due to this one allows using a lightweight wallet  (electrum-ltc), with monero your only choices are webwallets like mymonero or running a full node, which so far I can’t do it. It’s true that Monero offers more privacy and security for investors but for today I don’t need those things.
Pages:
Jump to: