Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin or Monero - page 6. (Read 2561 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
December 10, 2017, 12:25:19 PM
I think only reason why litecoin is 140$ is both ethereum and bitcoin networks are overloaded and people are buying it because faster transaction, but i could be wrong - i don't think i will touch market until things settle down, it is really messed up.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 10, 2017, 12:20:06 PM
Monero is being used much more than litecoin. Exchanges like poloniex allow you to trade other alts against Monero (exchanges used to allow you to trade against LTC, but dropped them).

Monero is also used heavily in the dark markets.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-
December 10, 2017, 12:09:43 PM
monero and litecoin its good altcoin i think
But i am prefered to choose monero for future...
LTC next year my prediction high price at $300 - $400
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 10, 2017, 12:00:50 PM
Hi Guys,

I'm a noob to the crypto space but have some money in BTC and ETH, if you were going to get a 3rd coin would you go with XMR or LTC?  I like the anonymity with Monero but get worried that govts could intervene.....Leaning towards LTC.

Any help would be great, thanks.
although monero has a good project and potential still i choose Litecoin,
because Litecoin only needs update on their project to move forward.and make
good price.last late november litecoin reaches $100 and i k ow that it will go
further if the manage ment will do necessary movement.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
December 10, 2017, 11:47:05 AM
Just keep both coin because both coin also have potential , but I prefer Monero , it's a anonymous cryptocurrency and darknet market use monero to protect their transaction privacy , I'm just wait for market cool down and invest more altcoin
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 11:45:04 AM
litecoin and monero have the same good potential, but if I myself will choose monero for investment or just as a coin of choice because I've been getting good results with monero coins. litecoins may be experimental.

Agreed, they both are good ones to buy for long term investment purposes. Monero has a special feature being anonymous that's all. Litecoin is litecoin and there for long time.
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
December 10, 2017, 11:42:19 AM
I think both are very good coins, I'm almost difficult to choose both, but for now I will choose monero, I think monero have a better development
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
December 10, 2017, 11:37:05 AM
iLL go with monero, their development and the team is really on the rise and working so hard that's why they are stable on the market because of the people speculating on their project, unlke litecoin , people are dumping their coins and stop their faith on the moon promised!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 10, 2017, 10:41:21 AM
litecoin and monero have the same good potential, but if I myself will choose monero for investment or just as a coin of choice because I've been getting good results with monero coins. litecoins may be experimental.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
December 10, 2017, 10:32:35 AM
In between Monero and Litecoin, I would prefer to chose Monero. Both coins are doing great as of now but in terms of security feature, Monero is ahead because it offers privacy for its investors. Monero also maintained its price so it is less riskier to invest with monero.

yeah i agree. both coins are worth to keep but if i had to choose one then id also choose monero because i like the way it was built to the fact that this coin is verry secure and private or anonymous unlike to some other coins like bitcoin which was not really anonymouse because the public can still see's and possibly trace you by just linking on your recent transaction in a particular bitcoin address. litecoin on the otherhand is also best when it comes to usage like sending because its network can respond verry fast without restrictions or any problems. it also has a cheaper transaction fees when compared to some other coins out there and lastly it has a big potential when it comes to trading.
Activity: 350
December 10, 2017, 10:24:27 AM
i think for now litecoin is the good one, because the price is going up lately, i dont know maybe because of bitcoin price is going up to, so proce of litecoin is going up too. and in the past few days litecoin reached 50%++ of rising up price
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 10:24:16 AM
Litecoin is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency and open source software project released under the MIT/X11 license. Creation and transfer of coins is based on an open source cryptographic protocol and is not managed by any central authority.

Monero is an open-source cryptocurrency created in April 2014 that focuses on privacy, decentralization, and scalability that runs on Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, and FreeBS

both are Good..
Activity: 462
December 10, 2017, 10:21:21 AM
if the coin is needed purely for speculation, then to take in my opinion is better than LTC, but if you are interested directly in technology, then looking at what parameters you need
Activity: 137
December 10, 2017, 10:19:19 AM
For me what is the difference between litecoin and monero, i will pick both of them because they are same respectable coins it has good and brilliant progressing development. The two of them have a lot potential and advancing grow in the future.
Activity: 448
December 10, 2017, 10:17:33 AM
In between Monero and Litecoin, I would prefer to chose Monero. Both coins are doing great as of now but in terms of security feature, Monero is ahead because it offers privacy for its investors. Monero also maintained its price so it is less riskier to invest with monero.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 09:41:06 AM
Both are worth to keep.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
December 10, 2017, 09:37:17 AM
Monero is a good choice to be the third coin you'd like to have. It's secure,  private,  untraceable,  and fungible. I think it brings additional value to the cryptocurrency market because of its huge focus on privacy. Many people may fall in love with Monero because of that reason which would lead to the growth of the price.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
December 10, 2017, 09:30:08 AM
They are both good.  Why don't spread your bet on both?
They both have some good development progress, with some planned marketing/operation execution.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 10, 2017, 07:50:43 AM
Hi Guys,

I'm a noob to the crypto space but have some money in BTC and ETH, if you were going to get a 3rd coin would you go with XMR or LTC?  I like the anonymity with Monero but get worried that govts could intervene.....Leaning towards LTC.

Any help would be great, thanks.

I would also choose Litecoin, as I believe it has the better future than Monero. It lives longer, and it is fast. Here is the video that is about speculations on the theme of what to choose — LTC or Monero. It was made 3 months ago, but it gives cool ideas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXPs2CxxJ8k
Activity: 98
December 08, 2017, 02:22:01 PM
Honestly if you have the capital and are comfortable taking losses sometimes I would just invest in both. If you keep current with events and prices you can hedge your investments as you go. I think the market is way too speculative and fragile to really make any accurate predictions. I just think a wide portfolio is better than a narrow one right now for alternative coins if you can afford it. my main concert with Monero. I like the technology behind it and everything else, but let's be honest - it's currently used mostly for dark net / illegal stuff. I think governments, when they start to crack down cryptos, will first start looking at coins that offer anonymity.
Pages:
Jump to: