Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin TANKING...opinions on future outlook both nearterm and long term? - page 7. (Read 6548 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
obviously trading vol been too low of late so someones taken the advantage to play the market  Smiley

too many people saying they'd top up on ltc if it falls below $5 to have it not bounce imo.

That is what they say. The orderbooks say otherwise. Doesn't look too good atm!
People are selling to join Ethereum, StorJ and Syscoin. Also Stellar is not helping.

This is not soley a LTC problem but all alts.

And the same cycle will repeat a few months down the road when people selling Ethereum, StorJJ, Syscoin, Stellar to jump on next hot coin.

Human stupidity never cease to amaze me.

Exactly. Todays markets are so hype driven. Nobody gives a shit about value, only price.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
People are selling to join Ethereum, StorJ and Syscoin. Also Stellar is not helping.

And the same cycle will repeat a few months down the road when people selling Ethereum, StorJJ, Syscoin, Stellar to jump on next hot coin.

agreed. pretty much why I mainly stick with ltc out of the alts, seen so many other innovative greatest thing come n go.
legendary
obviously trading vol been too low of late so someones taken the advantage to play the market  Smiley

too many people saying they'd top up on ltc if it falls below $5 to have it not bounce imo.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

Activity: 126
Wow.

Free fall mode.  Losing 20% of your value in a single day for litecoin is definitely not commonplace.  If it breeches 5 bucks by the end of the week, I'm going in.

If $6 doesn't hold then I think it's definitely going under $5 and if that happens the bottom will fall out and it will hit $3 although I think it would rebound very quickly as the smart big money knows that's a steal.  So be ready to buy if you're gonna buy.
Activity: 406
Wow.

Free fall mode.  Losing 20% of your value in a single day for litecoin is definitely not commonplace.  If it breeches 5 bucks by the end of the week, I'm going in.
Activity: 126
Looks like it has support at .0100 but if it breaches that it would easily hit $5 and maybe even $3.  Anything under $5 is gonna get bought up fast by the Bitcoin whales.  I would buy too if I had the money.  

The same goes for doge at anything under 15 sats.
Activity: 170
Merit: 105
The Truth illuminates the eyes of the heart!

I think it's going to $5 which would make it a screaming STRONG buy.  If it breaks $5 then it could hit $3 but I think whales would buy up all they can at $5 so I doubt it will go that low.  This is a gift right here, buy up all you can.
Activity: 238
It dropped too much too quickly. It shouldn't have a high value, but $7 is a decent strike price. I call bull----. People are putting way too much stock into the CFPB and into Ethereum (which is a scamcoin). This is one of the rare really good short-term buys.

Note: On the year, it looks like hell, but a 20% - 25% drop in a day on the heels of other drops and no dramatic news is just too much if you ask me.
Activity: 266
BTC went down a little bit too. I guess some old LTC bagholder is cashing out.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the future
Litecoin tanked a while back and I thought it was finished, but it bounced back quite quickly.
Activity: 243
Litecoin and every other alt-coin is dropping really hard...
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
The product not currency coins are more stable, so MaidSafe holding well.
I'm a BitShares fan, but BitShares PTS is up & will probably be up nearly everyday till the 21st.

(There is a .bit killer being snapshotted off it on 21st August.)
legendary
Litecoin is dropping because in reality it offers nothing new, less block time is its only "feature".. any alt coin outhere with another thing is better than litecoin and people realized that now.

lol not an alt since ltc has any new usable (in the real world) features. only features in the new coins are to sell the new coin to the gullible. ltc itself has advantages over btc for the general pop for use and investment purpose for one the creator isnt a mystery.

Litecoin was promised to be ASIC resistance and have the support of GPU miners before ASIC took over. Now that it is ASIC mineable, only the die hard fan will continue supporting the coin.

why the same fud over and over lol do some research ltc never promised to be asic resistant, no thought was even given to asic at the time of ltc's creation.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Litecoin getting slammed again.

and this is just the beginning...I wasn't planning on buying until BTC hit at least $1000 again
Activity: 252
Skoupi the Great
Maybe it has something to do with a warning issued by a consumer bureau or something...
Activity: 151
Litecoin is dropping because in reality it offers nothing new, less block time is its only "feature".. any alt coin outhere with another thing is better than litecoin and people realized that now.

lol not an alt since ltc has any new usable (in the real world) features. only features in the new coins are to sell the new coin to the gullible. ltc itself has advantages over btc for the general pop for use and investment purpose for one the creator isnt a mystery.

Litecoin was promised to be ASIC resistance and have the support of GPU miners before ASIC took over. Now that it is ASIC mineable, only the die hard fan will continue supporting the coin.
Pages:
Jump to: